Why would you spend your time doing something that you can do? There’s a way you can deal away with the heavy mopping and dragging when cleaning. Instead of dragging your old and heavy vacuum cleaner, you can just turn the cleaning chores to a robot vacuum to do the cleaning for you. Well, you are certainly in the right place to find the best robot vacuum this 2017.
Table of Contents
- 1. iRobot Roomba Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. ILIFE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies
- 3. ECOVACS Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Water
- 4. bObi Classic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Eufy Self Charging Drop Sensing Technology Allergens
- 6. Dibea Roboti Hardwood Cleaning Titanium
- 7. ECOVACS Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Carpets
- 8. Neato Botvac Connected Navigating Vacuum
- 9. Hovo 780 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Newest Cleaner Automatic Recharging Auto Detection
1. iRobot Roomba Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Styled as 650, iRobot Roomba Robotic Vacuum Cleaner uses iAdapt Navigation with complete sensors for easily navigating and adapting to your home. More so, iRobot Roomba performs in 3-Stage Cleaning System of agitating, brushing and suctioning floors.
Using this robot vacuum, you can also conveniently schedule up to 7 times a week or you can just simply press the CLEAN button on the robot. Moreover, iRobot Roomba has advantages on automatically docking, recharging and adjusting to all types of floors.
- Cleans thoroughly every day
- Charges automatically
- Convenient scheduling
- Simple operation
- Smart technology
- Would not move on large area rug or hallway runner from wood floor
2. ILIFE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies
If you have a pet and are looking for the best robot vacuum for your home, ILIFE V3s is the best model for you. This robot vacuum is designed with pet hair care technology and 3” sleek body design for thoroughly cleaning every corner of your house. Other features include 55db slow noise, 14 sets of smart sensors built-in, 15mm obstacle-climb degrees, 2600mah fade-free battery and 4 cleaning modes for easy operation.
- Cleans hard to reach places
- Low noise during working
- Can avoid bumping and dropping off of stairs
- Constant cleaning
- Easy operation
- Customer complains it keeps getting stuck
- Customer complains device can’t complete a cycle
3. ECOVACS Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Water
If smart robot vacuum is what you are looking for, ECOVACS vacuum cleaning robot is one that integrates superior technology and a beautiful appearance that makes up for its excellent performance and premium cleaning experience.
ECOVACS vacuum robot is an intelligent robot that cleans by directly suctioning human and pet hair to the dust bin. Other features of this vacuum robot include multiple cleaning modes, 3-stage cleaning, infrared sensors and automatic charging, docking and daily cleaning.
- Can vacuum and sweep floors in one single pass
- Conveniently program and control the robot vacuum
- Automatically charges
- Smart, high tech device
- Great device if you have pets
- Always gets caught in cords, rugs and clothes left on the floor
- Device cleans automatically but debris tray still needs to be emptied out after each use
- Would be better if it has timer for scheduled cleaning
4. bObi Classic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
bObi is a sleek, chic and really smart robot vacuum that ensures you can go home in a clean house without lifting a finger. Whether it is crumbs, pet hair, dust and debris, bObi will take care of it for you. bObi is a user-friendly robot vacuum cleaner that’s both quiet and pet friendly.
What this robot vacuum is an intelligent cleaner that can do all the cleaning for you as it simultaneously sweeps, mops, vacuums, sterilizes and HEP filtrates your home. What’s more, it features wireless technology, compact modern design and obstacle sensors for effectively cleaning your home.
- Convenient to use
- Quiet and pet friendly
- Efficient and multitasking
- Bad navigation
- Always gets stuck all the time
5. Eufy Self Charging Drop Sensing Technology Allergens
Among the top best robot vacuum of 2017 is Eufy Self Charging robot vacuum that can clean your home with only a click. Eufy features amazing functionalities such as versatile cleaning modes and a low profile design that facilitate cleaning at every nook and cranny of your home.
To make sure of a thorough clean, Eufy also comes with 3-Point Cleaning System comprised of side brushes, rolling brush and suction. Other amazing features of Eufy include anti-scratch tempered glass, drop-sensing technology, infrared sensor and automatic charging.
- Cleans efficiently
- Quiet even when in max power mode
- Better navigation
- Can’t handle cleaning carpets well
6. Dibea Roboti Hardwood Cleaning Titanium
What’s best about Dibea D900 Rover is that it really provides thorough cleaning in only a press of a button. Had difficulty in cleaning corners closer to walls? D900 Rover is designed so it can easily clean closer to walls. Additionally, through a powerful suction, it also easily picks up pet hair, dust and all kinds of debris.
- Can pick incredible amount of debris and furs
- Works best in most types of floors
- Thorough daily work through 3-stage cleaning
- Not suitable for very dark-colored floors and high pile carpets
- Customer complained mop broke down just after 10 uses
7. ECOVACS Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Carpets
Among many robot vacuum products in the market, ECOVACS Deebot M82 is one of the attractive and powerful devices that features advanced suction. In DM82, your broom is now replaced with a powerful cleaning device that can thoroughly clean your home. The robot vacuum comes with intelligent features such as object detection, automatic charging, 5 cleaning modes, stair safety, dual side brushes and daily scheduling among others.
- Does a great job cleaning wood, tile and area rugs
- Wonderful and thorough carpet cleaning
- Always finds its way back to charging station
- Cleaning machine is simple and easy
- Need for fringes to be tucked so machine won’t get caught
- Can sometimes get stuck to chairs and other furniture
The Neato Botvac robot vacuum is the best vacuum cleaner for its LaserSmart Precision Navigating Wi-Fi system. When connected, the vacuum gains a methodical navigation that allows for entire cleaning of every room efficiently. It’s also capable of charging automatically even as it completes an entire floor. Botvac D5 is also great for all types of floors and for homes with allergies and pets.
- Brilliant cleaning pattern
- Cleans thoroughly and effectively
- Can reach and clean all areas
- Consumers complain defective machines
- Consumer complains unreliable battery
9. Hovo 780 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The main feature and advantage of Hovo 780 is it can easily clean all floor types from carpet, hardwood, linoleum and also tile floors. The machine can effectively clean all kinds of floors through roller brush sweeping and turbo mode suction vacuum, HEPA filter as well as built-in UV light to kill allergens.
With Hovo 780, you can finally rid your home of allergens that threatens your family’s health. Hovo 780 is also a 4-in-1 vacuum cleaner capable of vacuuming, sweeping, wet or dry mopping along with UV sterilization.
- Machine runs and cleans well
- Can be washed easily
- Energy efficient
- Anti-allergy function
- Can get stuck easily when fringes aren’t tucked away
- Can get stuck on chairs and tables sometimes
10. Newest Cleaner Automatic Recharging Auto Detection
ET Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop is one of the powerful vacuum cleaners you can find in the market today. It features 1000Pa suction with bristle brush for sweeping, dry mopping and all kinds of sweep. It automatically cleans your entire room and rid it of debris, dust, dirt and pet hair in all of its 2-hour work time. Other amazing features this machine comes with include infrared sensors to avoid stairs and furniture, automatic docking and charging, less working noise and programmable scheduling.
- Does a great job of cleaning a room
- Cleans carpets really well
- Can be cleaned easily and simply
- Very appealing design
- Can find its home/charging area easily
- Would sometimes get stuck on fringes or clothes left on the floor
- Customer complains product is defective (probably mishandling in shipment)