As you know, it’s not always attractive in discussing poop-related products, but the fact remains that as much as we love and cherish our dogs; dog’s poop is something we don’t find funny! Although it’s something we normally don’t want to talk about, it’s still a problem that must be dealt with technically.
In this article, we have put together the best dog poop bags reviews 2017 to help you in choosing the right product out there in the market in dealing with your dog poop conveniently.
Table of Contents
- How To Choose The Best Dog Poop Bags
- Here are Top 10 Best Dog Poop Bags Reviews:
- 10. Earth Rated® Green Dispenser with Dog Waste Poop Bags
- 9. Mutt Mitt 100-Percent Degradable Dog Waste Pick Up Bag
- 8. OxGord 1000 Black Pet Dog Waste Bags
- 7. Poop Bags, Pets N Bags Dog Waste Bags, Refill Rolls
- 6. Downtown Pet Supply Dog Pet Waste Poop Bags
- 5. Gorilla Supply 1000 Blue Dog Pet Poop Bags
- 4. Earth Rated® Poop Bags Dog Waste Bags, Refill Rolls
- 3. Earth Rated® Poop Bags Dog Waste Bags, Refill Rolls
- 2. Pogi’s Poop Bags, Large, Earth-Friendly
- 1. AmazonBasics Dog Waste Bags with Dispenser and Leash Clip
How To Choose The Best Dog Poop Bags
Choosing the right type of poop bags for your dog entails you must know what to do and how to go about it. I know it’s for scooping up his or her poop, but when and where? Do you plan to use it at home in the event of an accident, or outdoor when strolling? These questions are very necessary because the answer to them will determine whether the dog poop bag you need will be flushable or non-flushable, scented or unscented.
There are certain things to consider when choosing your dog poop bags:
- Bags with scent – most pet owners want their poop bags to be scented. The reason is that the scent should at least; cover up the ugly and foul smell from the excrement.
- Thickness level – an extra light poop bag can cause you to feel what you’re actually dealing with, by accidentally touching the poop itself. I believe you won’t like that. So, consider the thickness layer of the poop bags when planning your purchase.
- Bags with dispenser – the task of cleaning your dog poop is now easier, as you no longer need to struggle with your hand in trying to get a bag out of a box. Just use a dog poop bag dispenser to achieve what you want.
- Closure and tie – your earnest desire is to get things done rapidly before anyone will notice what is happening. Once you have picked up the poop, you will have to close the bag as quickly as possible, especially when you’re in public. So, think about that.
- Are they flushable? – You don’t want to put this in your dirt bin at home because of the offensive smell emanating from it. So, consider flushable poop bags to save you the stress of having to cope with odor and flies hanging around.
Are you through with the considerations? Let’s get some poop bags for Charlie!
Here are Top 10 Best Dog Poop Bags Reviews:
10. Earth Rated® Green Dispenser with Dog Waste Poop Bags
The top selling products are those that meet customers’ demands on quality. This one comes with two free screw-dispensers and 60 rolls of 15 bags per roll, making it 900 in total. Each of the dispensers comes with an ingenious hook at the back for holding your used bags, which means you don’t need to carry it yourself. Boasting an all-around rich green color, the bags are thick and large enough (9×13 inches,) making the closing processes a quick one.
9. Mutt Mitt 100-Percent Degradable Dog Waste Pick Up Bag
Say hi to the greatest poop bags god of the toilet—the Mutt Mitt!
This bag comes with a 2-ply construction that makes them twice as strong as the other poop bags in the market. The plastic is strong and quite easy to use. The dispenser box is perfect for those who want to get them to work quickly in the garden or yard, with each of them having two built-in tabs for easy hanging at any place of choice. One size of Mutt Mitt is large enough to handle a whole litter box without any hitches.
But be sure to use them only within one year because they’re biodegradable.
8. OxGord 1000 Black Pet Dog Waste Bags
This is one of the greatest poop bags in the market. The OxGord 1000 is a cheap and yet top quality design devoid of flimsiness, no annoying scent and no need to worry about messing up your hands due to their sturdiness. By being biodegradable means, you’re showing some love for the environment that you’re leaving in. The handles of this poop bags are very easy to tie, and the best way to open them is from the side rather than the top.
Buy this and come back later to thank us.
7. Poop Bags, Pets N Bags Dog Waste Bags, Refill Rolls
Here are another eco-friendly top quality design poop bags with water resistant coating. These bags come with rolls that will perfectly fit into the inclusive dispenser. The roll itself is very easy to access, free from all foul smell and is perfect for small puppies that are sensitive. It has a convenient wrist band for easy carriage while the dispenser and the extra coating ensure your bags stays safe and secure.
6. Downtown Pet Supply Dog Pet Waste Poop Bags
As if to force a buy from you, this poop bags Comes into Downtown boasting multiple colors, sizes, and shapes of bags. They have a collection which they call Rainbow Paw, and its design to overwhelm your dog with poop bags of awesome colors. There are 50 rolls overall, and they are thick quality, giving you 100 bags per purchase. It is easy to take out a bag, wrap and throw it off because of the perforation marking on them. And the better part of it is that they come with two free bone dispensers.
5. Gorilla Supply 1000 Blue Dog Pet Poop Bags
Standing as one of the most eco-friendly dogs poop bags, the Gorilla is a super quality and easily accessible bag design using modern technology to keep the process environmentally friendly and intuitive. The Gorilla supplies a whopping total of 1000 disposable poop bags, of 50 rolls with each having 20 bags.
The biodegradable design ensures the bags will decompose after 30 months of use, leaving no trace of waste on the environment. What else can we ask for?
4. Earth Rated® Poop Bags Dog Waste Bags, Refill Rolls
Let’s forget the fragrance for a moment! Buy the unscented and you will never be disappointed! This is another excellent output from Earth Rated, a scent-free option with 15 bags of 8 refill rolls, making a total of 120 bags capable of lasting up to two months. The unscented refill rolls are designed to fit perfectly into the green-color leash dispenser for rapid use when needed. And to cap it all, this version is eco-friendly—meaning you don’t have to worry about damaging the environment.
3. Earth Rated® Poop Bags Dog Waste Bags, Refill Rolls
Now, the competition keeps getting intense, and with this poop bag, Earth Rated doesn’t want to be left behind. If your dog is a great unexpected poop producer, this the super clutch easy-to-open poop bag to have at the ready. Measuring 9 x 13 inches in length, this poop bag comes with lavender scented rolls containing 18 refill rolls of 15 bags, making a total of 270; just enough to last you up to 4 months. Earth Rated retains the brilliant Green color in this new design that is currently selling like mad!
2. Pogi’s Poop Bags, Large, Earth-Friendly
Oh, sweet Pogi’s bag of poo, how I don’t love you but NEED you!
Pogi’s large size of 9 x 13.5 means plenty of room for maneuver during waste king and disposal. It is an eco-friendly design with water resistant capability. The bags are big enough for bigger dogs and thick enough to make sure you don’t mess your hands. The bag has a fresh powder scent, making it more convenient for use, and to make it even easier to open; it comes with an �Open Here’ inscription to help you know exactly where to open it.
Give it up for my Pogi’s!
1. AmazonBasics Dog Waste Bags with Dispenser and Leash Clip
This is a stylish and smart black charcoal design. Thick, with rolls made of black quality plastic that is scented and smells nicely. The AmazonBasic comes in four quantity sizes, 60 rolls with each having 15 bags making up 900 in total. Now, that’s something to go by.
It’s clear we all are looking for ways to become better dog parents, and one such way is to exploit all relevant avenues to ensure our dogs keep to the highest standards while helping the environment as well. From our top 10 best dog poop bags reviews, you have seen how awesome and human it can be in taking responsibility for our dogs. So, what do you think about this products? Do you have a better suggestion? Please, tell us below in the comment section. We are in need, just as your dog is in need.
And remember: a friend in need is a friend indeed!