No matter how simple or complex your daily morning grooming routine is, the need for having a great aftershave balm is inevitable. Admitting that you need an aftershave balm every time you do some cleaning in the morning is not as daunting as getting to know the type of it which is best for you. After some digging here and there, we unraveled 10 of the best aftershave balms to look out for in 2020. Have fun as you read on to realize the best one for you.
Table of Contents
- List Of Best Aftershave Balm in 2020 Reviews:
- 11. Calvin Klein OBSESSION for Men Aftershave balms
- 10. Proraso Aftershave Balm
- 9. Anthony Aftershave Balm, 3 fl. oz.
- 8. Nivea For Men Post Aftershave Balms
- 7. The Art of Shaving Aftershave Balm
- 6. NIVEA Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm 3.3 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)
- 5. Aramis For Men Aftershave Balm
- 4. Proraso Aftershave Balm
- 3. Dolce and Gabbana The One EDT for Men, 3.3 oz
- 2. Tend Skin the Skin Care Solution for Unsightly Razor Bumps – Aftershave Balm
- 1. Lather and Wood After Shave Balm – Best Aftershave Balms
List Of Best Aftershave Balm in 2020 Reviews:
11. Calvin Klein OBSESSION for Men Aftershave balms
There is usually excitement when Calvin Klein products are to be chosen from. So what does the Obsession after shave lay on the table for us? Well, if you are looking for a type of balm which is intensively formulated to enhance ultra skin caring in ways never seen before then this should be your destination.
It is packed with ingredients which hydrate the skin, moisturizing it to promote a soft skin which is free from irritation. There is nothing disturbing as having a balm which leaves the skin irritating all day long. Other benefits of the Men’s Obsession balm to watch out for are:
- It has a pretty mild scent which is masculine – the best choice for men.
- It contains special ingredients from a wide blend of botanical extracts from rare woods to produce a unique and competitive product.
10. Proraso Aftershave Balm
If you are looking for an after shave balm which is best for a sensitive skin then look no further. Tracing its origin from Italy, the Proraso has been on the market since 1948, helping men achieve their soft and smooth skin every time they had a cut.
The ingredients which make everything happen are the Oatmeal and the Green tea which are responsible for soothing as well as protecting the sensitive skin. Just like other evolved men’s products, the Proraso contains no formulations from mineral oils and artificial additives.
It is purely made from natural and botanical extracts. Other features about Proraso include:
- Contains no alcohol which makes it the best for skins prone to irritations.
- It has hydrating abilities to moisturize the skin after shaving.
- Packs mild and refreshing scents all from apple and lime.
9. Anthony Aftershave Balm, 3 fl. oz.
- By: Anthony Aftershave Balm
We have those people who get irritations after a shave. If you happens to be one of them, then this is the ideal aftershave balm. The formula is designed to ensure that you have excellent results without feeling irritations or pains after shaving. It boasts some natural botanical ingredients which make it safe and secure for use.
Also, this aftershave balm soothes and heals damage and broken skin thus leaving you feeling fresh and comfortable. Another thing, the lightweight formula quickly absorbs into the skin thus reducing irritations which might be caused by a razor shave.
- The lotion restores skin’s natural appearance
- It can even be used as a light moisturizer
8. Nivea For Men Post Aftershave Balms
Nivea For Men Post Shave Balm is the best way to go especially if you are looking for an affordable product out there. It may not be super scented or contain all those prestigious ingredients but one thing that stands out for this balm is that it is one of the highly rated posts shave balms from Amazon.
Aftershave Balm is enriched with provitamin B5, chamomile as well as vitamin E all which promote a soothing sensation on the skin. It is specially designed for sensitive skins. This implies that if you have been struggling with irritations from close shave or shaves from razor then try using this product and your shaving moments will never be the same again. Other benefits include:
- It soothes the skin instantly, while still providing a lasting moisturizing effect to the skin.
- It does not contain grease which makes it mild.
7. The Art of Shaving Aftershave Balm
When you shave, especially close shaves or shaves from the razor, you end up removing a top layer of the skin. It is natural for the skin to respond by making those areas a bit reddish, having some burning sensation or even painful bumps.
This thus calls for the need of a good after shave balm to protect that vulnerable skin. The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm, for a long time, has been able to live up to its name. It contains no traces of alcohol or even synthetic dyes. It is enriched with extracts of grape seed and the amazing Shea butter which makes it the best for soothing your skin.
This product comes in many scents. From an expert perspective, we recommend the ones which are not scented for those gentlemen with super sensitive noses. Other benefits are:
- It keeps the skin hydrated and refreshed for better results.
6. NIVEA Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm 3.3 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)
- By: Nivea Aftershave Balms
Who hasn’t used Nivea’s array of top-grade lotions? First, this aftershave balm helps reduce irritations caused by razors. And yes, it repairs damaged skin leaving one feeling comfortable and refreshed. Another thing, this balm is made using natural ingredients which make it safe for your skin and environment. It doesn’t affect your skin since there’re no harmful substances like lead and mercury.
- It doesn’t contain drying alcohol
- It also works with sensitive skins.
5. Aramis For Men Aftershave Balm
Since its introduction in 1964, the Aramis has been one of the leading brands in the line of after shave gels for men. Shaving gets rid of hairs which are responsible for trapping moisture and leaving your skin hydrated all time. Thus, when you shave you are typically eradicating the body’s natural way of hydrating and cooling itself.
This then calls for a good after shave gel which will moisturize the skin in absence of the hairs. Aramis is specially formulated to keep your skin intensely hydrated. In fact, it is an advanced moisturizer which is the perfect choice if your skin has drying issues whenever you shave.
Additional information about this product is that:
- It is highly recommended for all casual wears.
4. Proraso Aftershave Balm
All Proraso products are deep moisturizers which make them perfect for faces which are very dry. Proraso gels have no traces of alcohol (which makes them less irritating), no mineral and artificial additives, they have no parabens and even silicons.
So the question would be, what do they have? In a unique way, they are packed with natural and botanical ingredients which are just perfect for enhancing healthy skin. The Proraso After Shave Balm, Protective, and Moisturizing is best for gentlemen who have a generally dry skin.
Shaving makes it even drier and thus they need a gel which will be twice as hydrating as any normal one. More about this product are there below:
- It contains licorice extracts which help soothe the skin after shaving it.
- Packed with masculine and modern scents and fragrances.
3. Dolce and Gabbana The One EDT for Men, 3.3 oz
D and G here we are! I would not say that it is as affordable as all other brands above, but all we are after is quality, right? Well, with that said, this is just the best choice which combines nearly all properties of the above products. If you want to have the best feeling after shaving without considering what you actually put into it this product is just for you. You can be assured of:
- No irritations whatsoever. It does not have alcohol which would result to irritations.
- The total absence of redness and painful bumps even when you shave with a razor or any instrument of the close shave.
- All day deep moisturization which will keep your skin hydrated for longer periods of time.
2. Tend Skin the Skin Care Solution for Unsightly Razor Bumps – Aftershave Balm
- By: Tend Skin Aftershave Balms
Ideal for use after hair removal, shaving or waxing, this aftershave balm ensures that you have the best feeling after shaving. It can be sued on various parts including under the armpits, legs and bikini lines. Also, the formula treats and reduces ingrown hairs. The formula is designed to tend skin thus reducing bumps and redness which are caused by razor shaves. So, whether you’re waxing or shaving hairs on your body, this balm will work perfectly.
- The product is fairly priced
- It doesn’t contain any harmful substances which may harm your skin.
1. Lather and Wood After Shave Balm – Best Aftershave Balms
This is the perfect choice for those gentlemen who want to be unique and go their own way of being different. You will notice that this gel is a bit thicker than all the other products described here. Generally, it has a textural feel of a body butter than that of a lotion.
In as much as it is thick, it is has a non-greasy formula which means that it does not feel any little bit sticky on an application. It wouldn’t be the best if it caused irritation, would it? This means that it contains no alcohol which causes the sting.
This product further spoils you with choices on whether to choose a scented or a unscented one. Other amazing things about this product is that:
- It reduces irritation from shaving.
- Deeply moisturizes the skin for better results.
- It gets absorbed by the skin in a gentle way which leaves the skin feeling smooth and nice after application.