Young or newborn babies gets dirty from time to time out of their poop or when being fed. Therefore cleaning them from time to time is always a good idea. Most parents use their kitchen sink as the best alternative, and yes it is. After reading the following article, you will for sure realize the advantages that a baby bath seat offers that a kitchen sink doesn’t.
A kitchen sink is mainly designed to clean and cleanse kitchen utensils thus has features only suited for that. A good baby bathtub will have features that ease the child cleaning process and at the same time provide safety to your baby. A wet baby can be very slippery, and without the best features, real harm to the child can occur.
To reduce this risk, it is advisable to look for a good baby bath tub in the market. Every make has claimed to be the best than the other, but don’t worry, I have researched on the top ten best baby bathtubs and listed them below. First, let us look closer at the features you should consider before buying a baby bath seat.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Baby Bath Seats in 2018 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Skip Hop Moby Bath Smart Sling 3-Stage Bathtub, Blue
- 9. Shnuggle Baby Bath Tub – Compact Support Seat, Makes Bath Time Easy
- 8. Mommy’s Helper Inflatable Bath Tub
- 7. Disney Princess Inflatable baby bath seat
- 6. PRIMO EuroBath Baby Bath Seat
- 5. Blooming Bath Lotus – Baby Bath (Yellow)
- 4. Anglicare Bath Support Tub
- 3. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling N Seat Tub
- 2. Munchkin Hot Inflatable Baby Bathtub
- 1. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn To Toddler Tub
- Buyer’s guide:
Top 10 Best Baby Bath Seats in 2018 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
Now let us take a look at the best baby bathtub available in the market.
10. Skip Hop Moby Bath Smart Sling 3-Stage Bathtub, Blue
- By: Skip Hop
The next bath seat boasts it luxurious feature designs. The above bathtub has a digital thermometer fitted in that accurately spells the water temperature. The small thermometer screen states how close your water is close to hotness. This enables you to clean your baby with water that is neither cold nor too hot. The adjustable head padding ensures your baby is comfortable while having a bath. It is ergonomically designed to adjust into different shapes and sizes. Turning on the faucet and opening the drain plug, the bathtub can ensure a continuous flow of clean water.
- Easy to clean
- Supports the baby from slipping
- Digital thermometer
- The batteries are manually inserted, and one can miss the right one.
9. Shnuggle Baby Bath Tub – Compact Support Seat, Makes Bath Time Easy
- By: Shnuggle
It can be difficult to store big bathtubs in which is not a surprise. This kind of a bath seat takes care of all this with the help of a hook that can be used to hang somewhere on a wall. Also as the name states, it can be folded to a smaller size allowing you to store the tub in even a drawer. A simple single material design makes even the cleaning a bit easier. There are no textured surfaces so no need to scrub. You will need to hold your baby with one hand to prevent him from slipping.
- Can be folded to occupy a lesser space.
- Easy to clean the streamlined material.
- Can even be hanged on the wall.
- It dries within a short time.
- Doesn’t prevent the baby from slipping
8. Mommy’s Helper Inflatable Bath Tub
- By: Mommy’s Helper
The design and use of this tub it is a bit wired. The tub does not hold water but instead provides your little one with small but comfortable bath pool. To use it just fill water in the normal bathtub and then place this tub on top of the water. The Bath N Bumper tub will suspend your baby in the water and allow a little amount of water to permeate. The water through the fabrics provides a comfortable bath to your baby. The fabric is not slippery so will not have to worry about the safety of your child. The edges of the tub are cushioned to support the head of your baby. It is a good alternative to the dominant plastic in bathtubs making.
- Gives a different experience from plastics
- The cushions make the tub comfortable
- Supports babies who are learning to sit.
- Occupies lesser space during storage.
- Takes time to dry
- To use it, a normal bathtub is normal.
7. Disney Princess Inflatable baby bath seat
- By: Disney
To ease the bath time process and give a womb-like environment to your young one, try this baby bucket. Your baby will sit upright while you do the washing. Extended plastic makes the bucket stable so no need to worry about the balance of the bucket. Of course, plastic materials are always easy to clean and dry up. However, this bucket is only limited to a short time of use because as your baby grows, he will require a bigger space during bath time.
- Easy to clean
- Made of simple plastic
- Occupy small space.
- Doesn’t tell the water temperature
6. PRIMO EuroBath Baby Bath Seat
- By: Primo
The inner texture fabric of this bathtub is skin friendly. They give maximum support to your young one and prevent them from slipping. The textured areas, however, must be well scrubbed to clean the bathtub. It dries within a short period. The adjustable sling is one of the best parent assisters. The sling suspends the baby just over the water to make you wash the baby with both hands.
- A mesh support assists the mother by suspending the baby
- Stranded surface to prevent the baby from slipping
- Dries within a short time
- Does not fit in many bathtubs
5. Blooming Bath Lotus – Baby Bath (Yellow)
- By: Blooming Bath
The most mesmerizing thing about this tub is that it has a calming waterfall feature that helps in cleaning the baby’s body during bath. A tray fitted on the side of the tub helps keep the essential washing close. A rinse cup is also included to ease the rinsing after a bath. An extra size washcloth can be spread over the baby’s chest to prevent anxieties of the splashing water. A drain away plug is also fitted at the lower part of the tub to drain away already used water and give room for fresh water.
- Continuous freshwater flow
- Non- slipping surface to support the baby firmly
- Easier to clean and dries fast.
- Super means of monitoring temperature
- Not manageable regarding space.
4. Anglicare Bath Support Tub
- By: Anglicare
On the 4th position, we have the Angelcare Bath Support Tub. The tab is small size hence occupy a lesser space during storage. Where the baby’s back lies is meshed to allow water to drip away when washed. The material used to design the tub lightweight and durable. The baby is easily supported at the lower parts so no need to worry about the baby slipping. The material used to make the part that the baby lies on is skin friendly and provides much comfort to the baby.
- Easy to clean
- It has padding which makes it comfortable
- Holds no water when washing the baby.
3. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling N Seat Tub
- By: Fisher-Price
Third in the tire comes the Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling N Seat Tub. The name 4-in-1 simply means that the bath tub is convertible to 4 different forms. A soft mesh sling helps to support the baby while washing. A baby stopper is fitted inside to prevent the baby from slipping. A sitter can also be fitted inside to help the young ones not yet able to support themselves while sitting. All this can also be removed to provide a spacious tub for your young one. The four different forms make the tub ranked high up in the tier. The bathtub also comes with a squeezing bottle for easier rinsing. A plug is also fitted at the bottom to drain water after use.
- Transformed to different forms
- Fitted with plug that drains away water
- Rinse cup to ease the bath time
- Huge and bulky
- Extra items such as sitter take time to fit in.
2. Munchkin Hot Inflatable Baby Bathtub
- By: Munchkin
This bathtub looks very friendly to babies. Its design was immensely intended to impress babies and make their bath time enjoyable. It has textured surface for the safety of your baby to avoid slipping. To use the bathtub, you first inflate it then add water. Some colored heat sensitive disks detect the water temperature and change color to alert you depending on the temperature. The entire tub is padded inside to have peace in mind for your baby during bath time.
- Easy to clean.
- Dries within a short time.
- Warn the mother about water temperature by changing the color.
- Deflated of easy storage
- Feels comfortable when inflated.
- Can also be used as a floater during swimming,
- Can take time to inflate
- Can occupy a larger space when inflated.
1. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn To Toddler Tub
- By: The First Years
Starting off at number ten is a bathtub that has its own unique feature to support the baby while they are being cleaned. The sling suspends the baby well to allow you clean the baby with free hands. The backrest is non-slip keeping your baby safe and also has a head resting padding to make your baby comfortable. There is a drainage plug located at the bottom to allow you drain a plenty if not all water after a bath. It’s fitted with temperature detectors that change color when water is too hot.
- Easy to drain water.
- Comfortable as a result of padding.
- Fitted with heat detector.
- Occupies a larger space