The baby food maker has earned itself a place in the must-have parenting things. That is because of the fear of the unknown regarding what is in the baby food bought in stores. Some of the things that may be there are harmful. They include sugars and preservatives. Why do you need to buy a baby food maker? For apparent advantages that come with making your baby food. Some of them include the money you would save and be in the loop regarding what your baby is ingesting. Do you know that you can add as many ingredients as possible if you made food for your kid? That means that your baby will always have a balanced diet. The streaming option in some baby food makers ensures that nutrients stay intact. You are at liberty to make them using the freshest ingredients. It should be BPA-free,
The myriad options will make deciding which to buy another task altogether. That should not scare you even for a second. I am about to enlighten you on how to make an excellent choice. What defines one? Some are electric while others are manual and your preference will assist that choice. Other determining factors include material, model, and price, how easy it is to clean and whether it is dishwasher safe. Additionally, there are the ten best baby food makers in 2018. Check it out!
The baby coming means more of the time especially of a mother will be to take care of the child. In this article, we will dig in deep detail to review baby food makers in the industry to help you make a better choice that can assist you in preparing food for the baby.
Table of Contents
- List of Top Best Baby Food Makers Reviews
- 10. Baby Brezza Glass Baby Food Maker
- 9. Munchkin Fresh Food maker
- 8. Baby Brezza Baby Food Maker Machine
- 7. Versatile Baby Food Maker, Mill, Grinder
- 6. Cuisinart BFM -100 Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer
- 5. Baby Brezza Small Baby Food Maker Set
- 4. Baby Moov Nutribaby 5 in 1 Baby Food maker
- 3. Beaba Baby Cook, Sorbet
- 2. Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System
- 1. Infantino Squeeze Station
List of Top Best Baby Food Makers Reviews
10. Baby Brezza Glass Baby Food Maker
It has the capacity of four cups. It has a button that serves both for steam and for blending purposes. There are other buttons for blending and steaming separately. The water reservoir can easily be removed for cleaning purposes and refilling purposes. This food maker is the only one that uses a glass bowl.
- There is one bowl that helps to prevent spillage.
- Easy to clean bowl
- You can opt to blend or steam.
- It allows smooth operation with a press of a button.
- Enamel is flaked off.
9. Munchkin Fresh Food maker
It mashes fruits and vegetables which ensure you quickly not only get faster but healthy meal. It has a blade that helps to ensure that the results have a fine texture. Operating it is straightforward because it has one button for operations. That makes it simple and easy to operate. This machine will be of use for standard and regular food processing. It is one of the best baby food makers for low budgeting families.
- It is cheap
- It comes with a serrated blade.
- Also ideal for even adult foods.
- Press of a button can initiate any mode needed.
- Limited capacity
8. Baby Brezza Baby Food Maker Machine
It makes easy to blend the food after steaming. The bowl capacity is three cup and this quite a good size for making a large sizeable amount at once. The tank that holds the water is easily removable, and this makes it easier for refilling and cleaning purposes. This baby food maker also comes with three pouches that are reusable. The pouches’ uses include feeding and storage.
- Perfect ingredient mixing.
- Easy preparation.
- Cleaning the baby food maker is easy.
- Removable water tank.
- Washing after using it is a task.
- The water reservoir is little.
7. Versatile Baby Food Maker, Mill, Grinder
This product has a bowl that can perform several tasks. It can blend, steam, warm or reheat and even sterilize food. It can steam two food at the same time as it has dual basket design. The fact that it has different blending modes that enables you to have very fine purees. It also has many safety features. This maker is of high quality.
- It has different blending modes.
- The baby food maker is of high quality.
- It can steam up to two types of foods simultaneously.
- Reliability over a long period not guaranteed.
6. Cuisinart BFM -100 Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer
One of the best notable features is that it does not occupy much counter space. This maker can do steaming pureeing and chopping. It comes along with bottler warmer on the back. The blades are easy to clean as it has strong blades. However, it is a bit small as it has 4 cup capacity. I would recommend its improvement to ensure it also has a reheating feature.
- It contains a bowl seal
- It contains a strong blade lock system.
- Cleaning cannot get any easier.
- It lacks reheating feature.
5. Baby Brezza Small Baby Food Maker Set
This maker has made it easy to make purees in large quantities, and you do not have to mess. This maker also steams, reheats and defrosts baby food. It can take up 17 servings. That means you can prepare enough food for your baby that can last for more than a week this maker. It allows it easy to remove the cord for storage. The baby food maker usage is a one-handed operation. It is sleek that saves your counter space. Faster cooking is a guarantee as it has tit lid.
- PFA- free
- Has fairly a large capacity
- It has a lid.
- Easy storage because of the removable cord.
- It is too big for a small kid.
4. Baby Moov Nutribaby 5 in 1 Baby Food maker
It requires two hands to be able to operate it. It may take quite some time to learn how to use it. There are two steam baskets. It has a large capacity of over 6 cups. It has quite a little digital display. The processing is quite compelling. It has so many parts to wash that may take quite some time. Improvements are required especially in blender portions.
- It has two steam baskets.
- The volume of up to 6 cups is commendable.
- Its digital display keeps you updated about the progress.
- There are two steam baskets.
- It demands a long period to learn how to use it.
- No blending option.
3. Beaba Baby Cook, Sorbet
This maker can steam, warm, defrost and blending of food. It takes not more than 15 minutes to cook food. It has a tech that enables it to maintain foods vitamin and flavor. Bowl and basket are easy to clean. It is the best maker in the market.
- Phthalate free.
- Can do several operations including blending, defrosting, warming and steaming.
- Cleaning is effortless.
- Cooking is fast.
- It has less than 3.7 cups capacity.
2. Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System
This food maker easily makes food that can last more than a week. This food can be prepared in under five minutes. The food maker does blending, milling, mixing, popping and batching. The following processes occur promptly. It occupies little space in your kitchen space.
- It is easy to operate it as it comes with a manual
- It has among the most advanced systems allowing you to store it.
- Compact design hence occupies little space.
- It prepares baby food within minutes.
- It has plastics holdings that are not durable.
1. Infantino Squeeze Station
This baby food maker can create portable pouches. It has the following features: squeeze station, rubber, and ten pouches squeezing at a go. This baby food maker can hold up to 4 pouches of puree. Once done, cleaning is easy because you are free to wash it in a dishwasher. It has a capacity of 4 ounces when it comes to homemade puree.
- It is among the most affordable.
- The baby food maker is safe to wash in a dishwasher.
- Its capacity is impressive for any food.
- Its rubber press ensures that the grip is comfortable.
- There are several options such as
- It has the demerit in that the pouches are not reusable.
Since the ball is in your court, it is high time that you made a decision. Do you want to continue buying food or buy a baby food maker? If you settle for the latter, there is a bunch of benefits that come with that choice. It would make you be at peace beyond any reasonable doubt. On top of that, you have a list of the top ten best baby food makers in 2018. I want to believe the above information will help you get it right.