Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/wp-thez9/public/wp-content/plugins/aatable/aat-helper-products-functions.php on line 219
For pregnant mothers, there is nothing a thrilling as hearing your baby heartbeats or kicks. Waiting for ultra sounds to hear the heartbeats of your baby can be torturous for some mothers. The best thing to do is to have baby heartbeat monitors to listen to your baby’s kicks, heartbeats and movement all day from the comfort of your home.
Heartbeat monitors should be used as a bonding tool towards the third tri-semester. The problem usually comes when choosing the ideal monitor. These devices are usually safe, but it is always recommended you to use a monitor with low frequencies. These heartbeat monitors might not be as complicated as those in the doctor’s office but it should enable you to listen to your baby’s movements. However, you need to know how to choose it carefully and avoid devices that don’t work well enough to enable you to hear the fetal heartbeat. To help you, we have reviewed some of the best models in the market to help you choose the best one with ease. Any of these models below will be the great choices.
Table of Contents
- Listing the Best Best Baby Heartbeat Monitors Below:
- 8. Womb Music Heartbeat Baby Monitor by Wusic
- 7. The WavHello BellyBud Pregnancy baby-bump headphones
- 6. Heartbeat Baby Monitor -Listen to your Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat
- 5. Barkely Pocket Unbon Baby hearbeat Sound Amplifier Monitor
- 4. The Angel Sounds Medi-K Heartbeat baby monitor
- 3. BabyPlus Prenatal Heartbeat baby monitor
- 2. Alayna Unborn Baby Heartbeat Listener for Home Use
- 1. LANSOR Pocket 3MHz Probe Baby Monitor LCD Backlight
Listing the Best Best Baby Heartbeat Monitors Below:
8. Womb Music Heartbeat Baby Monitor by Wusic
This is a very nice baby monitor that allows mothers to monitor the baby’s heartbeats, hiccups, and kicks. It is a great device for mothers that want to bond with their babies before they are born. The device comes with a free personalized lullaby album. The album sings your baby’s name making it easier for the baby to bond with you. This is a compact device that is easy to carry and ideal when traveling. It is safe and non-invasive. The two sets of ear buds allow moms to listen to the beats with their loved ones.
- The album download is amazing
- The product is easy to use
- You get to hear the baby’s heartbeat clearly
- The headphone splitter is very static
7. The WavHello BellyBud Pregnancy baby-bump headphones
BellyBuds headphones help mothers play music directly to the baby in the womb. They are nicely made and can connect to your Android, iOS and any listening device picking up its music and playing it to the baby. The device is discreet and portable and can be used anywhere. The adhesives used are the safebond hydrogel that allows mothers to attach the BellyBuds to the belly safely and with ease. You can connect and bond with your baby even when walking. The device connects with the VoiceShare App allowing you to share the good memories with your loved ones.
- It is discreet and portable
- Safe to use even when walking
- You can play your baby any music with ease
- The app is not the best
6. Heartbeat Baby Monitor -Listen to your Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat
Bjingles will let you know your baby is fine throughout the pregnancy period. It is portable and easy to use a device that lets you listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeats, movements, and kicks. It comes with a Bjingles app that lets you play beautiful music in your phone to the baby. It is a safe product to use and comes with two sets of listening headphones so that you and your partner can listen to the baby together. There is a further recording cable to record the baby’s movements and share with friends.
- Gives you the option of turning the volume up
- The ear buds and headphones are of good quality
- Simple to use
- Difficult to locate the heartbeat at first
5. Barkely Pocket Unbon Baby hearbeat Sound Amplifier Monitor
The Barkely is a portable device that allows you to listen to your baby’s hiccups, heartbeats, and kicks. It is simple to use the monitor with a big LCD with backlight that displays the baby’s heartbeat numbers. The sounds of the beats are crystal clear making this monitor a good purchase. This is a very safe and non-invasive monitor that can be used at home with ease. It comes with an on/off switch and volume control options. The built-in speaker amplifies the sound and lets you hear your baby’s kicks properly.
- Great ergonomic design
- Clear sounds
- Heartbeat number display
- Safe and non-invasive
- The earphones are not the best quality
4. The Angel Sounds Medi-K Heartbeat baby monitor
The Angel Sounds Baby Monitor by Medi-K is one of the best in the market with a wide array of features. It is a safe and non-invasive option that can give mothers the much-needed peace of mind when pregnant. The monitor comes with two sets of earphones and jack ports that can be used at the same time. It is a very audible monitor that will help you listen to every heartbeat, kick and hiccup with ease.
- Very audible
- Easy to use
- Easy to use
- The instructions on how to locate the heartbeat are not very clear
3. BabyPlus Prenatal Heartbeat baby monitor
The BabyPLus baby monitor is one of the best ways to promote early cognitive development in your child by playing your child appropriate sound music. The device is straightforward to use, and mom can use it when resting, walking or just reading a book. BabyPlus can read your baby’s heartbeat from as early as week 18 to week 32. The design of the monitor is pretty simple making it easy to carry and use.
- Very easy to use
- Works effectively
- A bit pricey
2. Alayna Unborn Baby Heartbeat Listener for Home Use
The Alayna baby monitor is another great device that comes with headphones to help hear the baby beats and movement with clarity. It is a good monitor that comes in a compact design. You can easily carry it with you when on travel with ease. The monitor lets you listen to the baby’s heartbeats, kicks, hiccups and movements with ease. It is quite easy to use, and one just needs to hold it against the belly.
- Quite affordable
- Easy to use
- The heartbeats are not at audible early in pregnancy on headphones
1. LANSOR Pocket 3MHz Probe Baby Monitor LCD Backlight
The LANSOR baby monitor is by far the best device on the market that lets you hear the very first movements of your baby. It is very sensitive with interchangeable probes for more accuracy. The FHR detection is one of the best with very clear sounds. The device is safe, non-invasive, compact and easy to carry. The design is ergonomic and compact with a low power battery indication.
- Very safe to use
- Light and portable
- Clear sounds
- Takes a little longer to find the heartbeat at first trial