The bathroom is probably one of the most important rooms in our homes where we get to unwind and relax getting all the dirt and sweat off our bodies. However, those long luxurious showers end up destroying our houses as the humidity and moisture from the showers concentrate and helps mildew and mold to grow. However, this should not be the case if you have good bathroom ventilation fans.
The fans help keep the moisture away keeping your bathroom dry and free of bad odors. Bathroom ventilation fans have benefited with the growth of technology with new models coming into the market every year. There are varieties of bathroom fans to choose from which sometimes poses challenges for buyers. However, that should not be the case as we have narrowed down your search into a few best models that have been shown to serve people well. Depending on your bathroom size and needs, any of these fans are great choices:
Table of Contents
- Table of the Bathroom Ventilation Fans Below:
- 10. Panasonic FV-11VQ5 Whisper Ceiling 110 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan
- 9. MaxxAir IF18 3000-CFM 18-Inch Blade Heavy-Duty Exhaust Fan
- 8. Shutter Exhaust Fan for Garage Shed Pole Barn Hydroponic Ventilation
- 7. TPI Corporation CE12-DS Direct Drive Exhaust Fan
- 6. VES 24″ Exhaust Shutter Fan, Wall Mount
- 5. VES 16″ Exhaust Shutter Fan, 3 Speed, Wall Mount
- 4. Fantech 2SHE1221 Series 12″ Shutter Mount Exhaust Fan
- 3. Delta BreezSlim SLM70 70 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan
- 2. Panasonic FV-08-11VF5 WhisperFit EZ Retrofit Fan
- 1 Broan L400 High Capacity Commercial Grade Ventilation Fan
Table of the Bathroom Ventilation Fans Below:
10. Panasonic FV-11VQ5 Whisper Ceiling 110 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan
The FV Panasonic Whisper is a great choice that is UL listed for showers and tabs. It is a 120V 60Hz power rated ventilation fan that is run with not less than 110CFM. The fan comes with a double hanger bar that makes it easier for homeowners to position it on the ceiling easily. The fan uses torsion springs that attach it to the house with ease making it a good buy. With a grill size of 13-inches, you’re assured of dry and safe bathroom at all times.
- The fan is solid and well-built
- It is not noisy
- Effective in keeping your bathroom dry
- A bit difficult to install
9. MaxxAir IF18 3000-CFM 18-Inch Blade Heavy-Duty Exhaust Fan
Th MaxxAir is another great bathroom ventilation fan when you want to clear the excess moisture and odors. The fan works effectively with the shutter opening and closing automatically. This is a versatile fan that can also be used in greenhouses, barns, and other commercial applications. The rear grille is OSHA compliant. The quality here is great making the fan worth and a valuable pick.
- Best quality
- Works effectively as described
- The shutter looks cheap
8. Shutter Exhaust Fan for Garage Shed Pole Barn Hydroponic Ventilation
The Professional Grade Exhaust fan is a simpler version but one that does a great job in keeping your bathroom cool and free of odors. It is a 12-inch fan made from the moisture resistant plastic. The shutter has also been painted and looks great. The small size of the fan makes it a great choice for small houses and rooms. This one comes fully assembled, and one just needs to install.
- Quite affordable
- Reduces temperatures and keeps garages cool
- The louvers look a little flimsy
7. TPI Corporation CE12-DS Direct Drive Exhaust Fan
The TPI Fan comes with a self-closing shutter that automatically closes when there is rain helping protect the fan. It is a good quality ventilation fan with 1, 1/2 horse power and 120V. The fan comes permanently lubricated with closed ball bearings. This is a very durable fan with three aluminum blades that have been attached to the base of the steel hub for durability. You can be assured of getting good value for your money with this high-quality fan that remains highly recommended.
- Powerful airflow
- Durable metal building
- It is quiet and pulls a lot of air
- Louvered vents can open on their own when it’s windy
6. VES 24″ Exhaust Shutter Fan, Wall Mount
The VES is an industrial grade exhaust fan but one that can be used effectively in your bathroom and garages. The fan is OSHA compliant on the inside and a great value for money. The fan comes with a rough opening and a 9-inch cord which ensures you don’t have trouble getting to your socket or any other power source. The fan is f class insulated and comes totally assembled out of the box.
- It is versatile
- Moves a lot of air
- Shutter works flawlessly
- Solid construction
- It is a bit loud
5. VES 16″ Exhaust Shutter Fan, 3 Speed, Wall Mount
The 16-inch VES Exhaust fan is another industrial grade fan that will work effectively clearing the moisture and odors from the air. It is an OSHA Inside compliant fan that comes assembled and ready to install. It is a great pick that will serve you well. Users can add a PSP300 optional thermostat. This is a nice fan that works well moving a lot of airs without any major issues.
- Shutters works great
- Moves a lot of air
- Easy to install
- A little noisy
4. Fantech 2SHE1221 Series 12″ Shutter Mount Exhaust Fan
The Fantech takes a good spot on our list with great features that make it worth and valuable. It is a great fan that comes with guards that are OSHA compliant. The motors of the fans are enclosed while the speed can easily be controlled making this one of the best ventilation fans out there. All the ventilators in this fan are UL705 standards. The heavy duty gray polyester guards ensure it resists corrosion.
- Resists corrosions
- Sturdily built
- Speed can be controlled
- Not the best design
3. Delta BreezSlim SLM70 70 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan
If you need an energy efficient fan, then this is a wonderful option to get your bathroom and other parts of the house room and free of odors. The fan is ENERGY STAR rated for efficient use of energy and comes with an indicator light underneath that always assures the fan is running. The DC brushes ensure reliability. The fan is a durable choice that is galvanized with steel to resist any form of corrosion.
- Energy efficient
- A bit loud
2. Panasonic FV-08-11VF5 WhisperFit EZ Retrofit Fan
This type of Panasonic is quite efficient and works well allowing you to choose the ideal air flow depending on the air conditions in your home. The fan comes with a built-in Pick-A-flow speed selector for that purpose. This is a low profile fan that complies with most standards and latest codes. It is nicely designed and engineered to comply with Energy Star requirements. This is an ideal choice for hotels, residential and new constructions.
- Allows you to control speed
- Great design
- Energy saving
- Installation manual is a bit confusing
1 Broan L400 High Capacity Commercial Grade Ventilation Fan
The Broan is the best ventilation pump in the market currently with a two impact resistant centrifugal wheels that ensure the fan runs quietly as compared to most fans. You don’t expect to be bothered by noise when using this fan as it works perfectly. It is quite easy to install, and one can be installed vertically or horizontally. The steel grille is painted white preventing it from rust and corrosion. It is a good choice to collect steam from your bathroom.
- Easy to install
- Pulls a lot of air
- A bit loud