It seems that even birds have mates who want them to stay clean all the time. But bird baths are more about being decorative than they are for bathing. You can spruce up your lawn with a great looking bird bath. You will help your curb appeal and help the birds stay clean at the same time.
Don’t know much about them? Here is your guide to the top 10 bird baths in 2020.
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best Bird Baths Reviews
- 10. Smart Solar 20633R01 Acadia Solar Birdbath
- 9. Allied Precision Industries Mounted Heated Bird Baths
- 8. Evergreen Tiffany-Inspired Hanging Glass Bird Bath Bowl
- 7. Lixit Quick Lock Bird Bath
- 6. Audubon by Woodink NABATH Deck Mount Bird Bath
- 5. Gardman Pedestal Bird Bath
- 4. Songbird Essentials Heated Birdbath
- 3. Regal Art &Gift Birdbath/Feeder with Stake
- 2. Evergreen Flag & Garden 2GB619 Fluttering Hummingbird Glass Birdbath Bowl
- 1. Audubon Hanging Bird Bath
List of Top 10 Best Bird Baths Reviews
10. Smart Solar 20633R01 Acadia Solar Birdbath
Here is a chance to lower your environmental footprint and decorate your yard at the same time. Made from concrete this birdbath stands just over 2 ft. high. It can withstand extreme temperatures on both ends of the thermometer
It only operates in the daytime. It operates completely by solar power using patented technology that allows it to work underwater. The birds will thank you for the gift.
- Solar power
- Durable construction
- Limited use
- No power storage
9. Allied Precision Industries Mounted Heated Bird Baths
Break up the straight lines on your patio. This cute little birdbath attaches to the railing of your outdoor deck. The outstanding feature on this version of the birdbath is that it is heated.
Although it is made of tough plastic there is a thermostat attached to heat the water. The diameter is only 20 inches and goes to only a 2-inch depth. It will not take up a lot of space on your patio.
- It is heated
- Fits on the patio railing
- Tilt function issue
- Mounting bracket problems
8. Evergreen Tiffany-Inspired Hanging Glass Bird Bath Bowl
This variety of birdbaths is for the Tiffany glass loving folks. Beautifully designed with Tiffany-like colors. All the hardware is included to hang this in a spot where you can look at it whenever you want.
Its dimensions run 13 -5”L x 13 -5″W x 22 -75″H. This birdbath is easy to clean. Just a little warm water will do the trick.
- It is beautiful
- Made from glass
- Moves too much
- Painted not stained
7. Lixit Quick Lock Bird Bath
This version of the bird bath is not for your yard. Instead, it is designed to help your pet bird bathe. Fits most cages with ease, has a top locking system to keep it in place. Also after attaching the bracket, it just twists on and off.
The size is only 1 x 1 x 1 inches, but it can double as a feed dish.
- Double duty
- May not attach well to cages
- Small birds only
6. Audubon by Woodink NABATH Deck Mount Bird Bath
No tools required. If you are not mechanically inclined, even you can install this birdbath. It simply mounts on the railing of your deck. No screws, no nails no fuss.
It is a good size for birds of all sizes. Measuring in at 7 x 11.5 x 13 inches and weighs only 1.4 pounds. It is a great option for those people who love birds but live in apartment buildings.
- Simple to attach
- Infinite placement possibilities
- Some adaption required
- Not suitable for every season
5. Gardman Pedestal Bird Bath
This birdbath is designed for those who like the gothic look. But it is made of resin, not metal. To make it more stable you can add a little sand or water to the pedestal.
The little holes at the top allow birds to perch much easier. While it stands 20″ Long x 20″ Wide x 28″ High it is not made to withstand extremely cold temperatures
- Unique design
- Not good in cold weather
- Some heat issues
4. Songbird Essentials Heated Birdbath
In the modern era, birds have not had it so good. Just think, heated birdbaths. There is some assembly that needs to be done. The heated coil turns on at 32 degrees F. it is controlled by a fully enclosed thermostat system.
Its 14 ¼ inch diameter is guaranteed to keep the water warm to -20 degrees F. The birdbath stands 29 inches high, providing plenty of elevation for the birds.
- Good size
- Some assembly difficulties
- Needs long extension cord
3. Regal Art &Gift Birdbath/Feeder with Stake
If you like colored glass but not Tiffany style, here is another option. A purple colored glass birdbath. The three-pronged legs stick in the ground for stability. Standing only 25 inches high this birdbath can double as a feeder.
The beautifully crafted bowl is 12 inches by 12 inches and has easy perch spots.
- Beautiful design & colors
- 3 prong legs
- Color may fade
- Shipping issues
2. Evergreen Flag & Garden 2GB619 Fluttering Hummingbird Glass Birdbath Bowl
What better design for birds than a hummingbird in the middle of their bath. The birds will feel at home with this beautifully colored glass birdbath. You can rinse it clean with warm water but do not leave it outside at extreme temperatures.
There is no stand to hold this 5 x 18 x 18 inches bowl. Just place it where it is most convenient for the birds and you.
- Great design
- Flexible locations
- Easily broken
- Not for all weather
1. Audubon Hanging Bird Bath
This birdbath is great for those corners where there is nothing but empty space, hang it from an eave, a post or even a tree limb. It hangs 16 x 12 x 12 inches, so it will not hit you in the head as you walk under it.
Be careful it only made of resin, so you may have weather issues.
- Hangs anywhere
- Made need a spacer
A Few Final Words
The type of birdbaths you buy depends upon your home. We just gave you a great place to start when you search for a top-quality birdbath. These are our picks for the top bird baths in 2020.