My neighbor’s son is almost turning 5 and I wanted to be prepared for the birthday party as well as I could. He is probably the only kid that managed to keep me entertained. I have not grown up around many toddlers, my family was very small.
So, the fact that I had formed such close ties with the kid, surprised everyone; including myself. During my shopping escapades at the mall, I decided to grab some snow boots for him as I went to get myself a pair. He is always playing outside the house, so a pair of boots would ensure that he is safe and not exposed to drastic temperature changes. Skip to the Boys Snow Boot on Amazon.
Table of Contents
- List Of Best Boys Snow Boots Reviews in 2018:
- 10. Northside Frosty Boys Snow Boot
- 9. Kamik Snobuster2 Boys Snow Boot
- 8. Rocket Cold Weather Boys Snow Boot
- 7. Northside Frosty Boys Snow Boots
- 6. Nova Mountain Little Kid’s Winter Snow Boots
- 5. Kamik Footwear Snowbug3 Insulated Boot (Toddler)
- 4. DREAM PAIRS Boys & Girls KSNOW Insulated Waterproof Boys Snow Boots
- 3. KEEN Basin WP Winter Boys Snow Boots
- 2. DREAM PAIRS Boys & Girls Toddler – Best Boys Snow Boots
- 1. GUBARUN Boys Snow Boots Winter Waterproof
- Factors to consider before buying a pair of Boys snow boots:
List Of Best Boys Snow Boots Reviews in 2018:
10. Northside Frosty Boys Snow Boot
These boots are man-made and have a sole that is synthetic. They have a shaft that measures about 7.5 inches from the arch. The North side snow boots will definitely help keep your kid warm, since they have insulation and a water resistant upper area.
The type of strap that they have is hook and loop. At the top line, the snow boots also have a bungee cord type of closure. The perfect heel makes this great snow boot extremely incredible. If you have been using inferior snow boots and want to try something better and more comfortable, then you need to try this one out. Given its unique size and shape, this is a must-have product for anyone who wants to have great results.
- The snow boots have a heel that is an inch long.
- Their platform is about 0.25 inches long.
9. Kamik Snobuster2 Boys Snow Boot
This snow boot from Kamik has a shaft made from rubber and a collar that is full of patterns. The patterns bring out a very appealing look to the snow boots. They also have a bungee cord which can be adjusted to make them fit the wearer perfectly.
A good, fitting, comfortable, pair of snow boots is what you will be getting with this purchase. The large opening offers added convenience and comfort with ease of access while the ideal heel size makes it even better since you get to work comfortably even over the snow.
- The opening of the boot measures about 11 inches.
- The snow boots outer sole is lugged.
8. Rocket Cold Weather Boys Snow Boot
Sweaty feet can be quite irritating. Walking around in such conditions is dreadful. That is what made me take an interest in the KamikRocket Cold Weather Boots. The innersole is thermal and the snow boots come with a liner which is removable and can wick moisture. The bottom of the snow boots also happens to be resistant to water. The rubber shell on the boot’s fore front makes it incredibly amazing while its tough construction gives it added durability making it ideal for years.
- The snow boot’s fore front has a shell made of rubber.
- The ankle area has a strap that is adjustable.
7. Northside Frosty Boys Snow Boots
Northside makes another debut in our top 5 part of the list. This is because, apart from being functional, they can also be fashionable. Whenever a new style comes up, the snow boots are usually available in one of the new designs.
The Northside Frosty Snow Boots have a toe guard, they have added traction and they come with quick draw type of lacing. The great silhouette fitted on these snow boots make them incredibly amazing and worth every penny. One of the things you’ll find amazing is the fact that it can also be used on different seasons for added convenience.
- They can be worn in different seasons.
- The snow boots have a great silhouette.
6. Nova Mountain Little Kid’s Winter Snow Boots
The reason why I would recommend these boots is because they are multi-purpose. If you end up buying a product that you can constantly use for different things, you find yourself actually cutting on expenses. That is the exact same thing you will get in this case. The Nova mountain boots can be used in different types of weather to protect your boys. The lightweight design makes them ideal and perfect for walking with, especially on snow.
- The snow boots are easy to walk in because they are light.
- The arch and shaft are 6 inches apart in height.
5. Kamik Footwear Snowbug3 Insulated Boot (Toddler)
As your little boy learns to walk or wants to explore the outside, the best thing you could probably do for him is to get him these snow boots. For over a 100 years, mothers have been entrusting Kamik to provide the necessary protection their toddlers would need.
You don’t have any reason not to do the same. The snow boots are reliable and will always have your back. The rubber sole makes these snow boots quite reliable and convenient since you won’t have to worry about things like skidding or falling off the snow; which is a common phenomenon.
- The soles of the snow boats are made of rubber.
- The boots have a plush lining which insulates it.
4. DREAM PAIRS Boys & Girls KSNOW Insulated Waterproof Boys Snow Boots
- By: DREAM PAIRS
Just like its previous brother, this is a tough waterproof winter boot ideal for both girls and boys. The man made rubber and other material guarantee durability and comfort. Also, the full size offers added comfort and warmth. What’s more, the boot is completely water repellent so your kids won’t have to worry about their feet getting wet. The 200g insulation material which is rated -25F ensures that the feet stay warm regardless of the prevailing winter temperatures.
- The shaft is long enough for comfort.
- These winter boots are ideal for all weather.
3. KEEN Basin WP Winter Boys Snow Boots
These winter snow boots have insulation of 200g of keen water proof materials, to prevent it from letting out any heat that you may have. The lining has a membrane that can be described as breathable. Once laced up, your kid will be comfortable to move around without you worrying about the shoes coming off. You can put them on your son as fast and remove them too with the same haste, thanks to the bungee lace system.
- The snow boots measure about 12 x 10 x 5 inches.
- The cuffs of the boots re-fuzzy
2. DREAM PAIRS Boys & Girls Toddler – Best Boys Snow Boots
- By: DREAM PAIRS Boys Snow Boots
Made from handmade material and a unique rubber material, these winter boots are best for kids both girls and boys. The rubber sole offers increased traction and durability. Also, the boot boasts a full-size design which offers ultimate protection against the chilly winter weather. The waterproof shell which is enhanced with a 200g Thermolite insulator makes the boots perfect for kids in the winter season. There’s a single pull bungee lace system which makes removal and putting on a breeze.
- The waterproof bottom area keeps water away and your feet dry.
- The toasty insulation layer keeps your kids dry and warm.
1. GUBARUN Boys Snow Boots Winter Waterproof
- By: GUBARUN Boys Snow Boots
Made from a tough leather material, these boy’s winter boots are among the toughest and most adorable options on the market. The rubber sole is designed to offer stability and durability. And yes, the non-slip buckle let your kids move about without worrying about slipping off. Of course, ice is slippery so the enhanced traction guarantees ultimate stability. Furthermore, the boot features a hook-and loop closure design which makes wearing and taking off breezy.
- The soft and thick lining offers comfort and warmth
- The waterproof top section guarantees comfort as well.
Factors to consider before buying a pair of Boys snow boots:
- Size: Choose a pair of snow boots that will be the right shoe size for the child you are buying it for. This way, the snow boots will be comfortable to even walk around in.
- Insulation: This feature makes some snow boots warmer than others. If you are buying the boots and you are in a very cold climate area, be very cautious with this.
- Material: Some materials will last longer. However, some of them are waterproof and have capabilities that may be advantageous to you.