Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/wp-thez9/public/wp-content/plugins/aatable.v1.1.3/aat-helper-products-functions.php on line 219
1. MTX Audio Terminator TNE212D 1200 Watt Enclosure – Car Subwoofer
MTX Audio Terminator comes with dual 12” subwoofers invented enclosure. It features aviation grade carpet, 1200W max power, 400W RMS and 800W peak power as well as 5/8” MDF construction. These features make up for this subwoofer as an ideal solution if you are looking to add bass to your vehicle’s system.
- Perfect design for perfect sound
- Interior and high quality ensures resilience to wear and tear
- Easy to control
- Easy to install
- High power sound output
- Speakers may need separate power amplifier for higher power output
- Speakers might blow when extreme high voltage is used surpassing the recommended voltage
2. Dual BP1204 1100 Watt Illumination Car Subwoofer
This subwoofer is popular for its amazing set of features. It comes with a computer-tuned acoustic chamber that increases output efficiency, dual-chambered enclosure, 12” dual DS series subwoofers, blue illumination and plexiglass windows that make for creative and color-coordinated installations. Additionally, it comes with RMS Power with 250 Watt x 1 Channel at 4 Ohm, Class A/B, 2-Ohm Stable and MOSFET Power.
Additionally, it comes with RMS Power with 250 Watt x 1 Channel at 4 Ohm, Class A/B, 2-Ohm Stable and MOSFET Power.
- Installing by yourself is quick and easy
- Sound is strong and clear
- High-frequency input
- Draws little power for
- Blue LED lights are always on
- Need cranking up the volume to hear well
3. MTX TNE212D 1200W Loaded Car Subwoofers Planet
MTX TNE212D subwoofer comes in 1200 watt max and 400 watt RMS. The MTX subwoofer system comes in a complete package with mono amplifier and an amplifier installation kit. Its subwoofer design is a great combination with its perfect enclosure design. Each subwoofer is capable of handling 200 watts of RMS power that results to 400 watts RMS and 800 watts peak for the whole enclosure.
Its subwoofer design is a great combination with its perfect enclosure design. Each subwoofer is capable of handling 200 watts of RMS power that results to 400 watts RMS and 800 watts peak for the whole enclosure.
- Easy installation
- Great sound and great design
- Compatible with Mark-Levinson systems
- Wiring is easy and installation instructions are clear
- Some users report getting a subwoofer that wouldn’t turn on
- Some users complain sound not to be as loud as they expected
4. VM Audio Complete Car Subwoofer Package
This complete subwoofer package takes pride in providing all that you ever need in a subwoofer. It is state-of-the-art and aviation grade carpeting provides long-term, resilient durable protection from ripping. It also comes with super HDF high-density wood board for clear, crisp sound. It also features high excursion, linear suspension
It also features high excursion, linear suspension system, and traducer feather-light IMPP mass cone. It is a responsive bass that you can ever expect.
- Tough and weather resistant
- Resilient and durable
- Easy to install
- Great vibration
- Easy to control
- protected from short circuits, overheating, over voltage and DC offset
- User reported speakers came cracked
- A user complained it blew after a few weeks
5. ASC Package Triple Rearfire Car Subwoofer Enclosure
The ASC Package Subwoofer Enclosure contains 1 triple 12” subwoofer box and 3 Kicker 2010 C12 single 4 Ohm 12” subwoofers. The subwoofer box is notable for features including 6” mounting depth, sealed enclosure, high-quality MDF, binding terminal cups and charcoal carpet. The kicker C12 is also notable for 300 watts peak power, 150 watts RMS power, single 4-ohm impedance, 88.3 sensitivity, 5-7/8” mounting depth and 11” mounting cutout.
The kicker C12 is also notable for 300 watts peak power, 150 watts RMS power, single 4-ohm impedance, 88.3 sensitivity, 5-7/8” mounting depth and 11” mounting cutout.
- Best sounds and loud bass for cheaper price
- Comes with super rigid and injection-molded cone
- System hits hard
- Frustrating shipment to some users
6. Boss Audio P126DVC 12” Car Subwoofers Vented Enclosure
Boss Audio P126DVC subwoofer enclosure package includes 2 Boss Audio P126DVC 12” subwoofer and 1 vented ported enclosure box. Measuring at 12”, this subwoofer provides 2300 watt max and 1150 watt RS. It also features dual voice coils at 4
It also features dual voice coils at 4 ohms and a poly-injected cone as well as competition-style binding posts. Its impedance is at 4 ohms, frequency response 25Hz to 2kHz, mounting depth 6 – ¾” high qualityand efficiency of 84 dB.
- Great bass quality
- Affordable price
- User complained the subwoofer works for 6 months then just died
- User complained after two weeks, product smelt of burning wires and blown
7. Kicker 40DCWS122 Car Subwoofers Enclosure Amplifier
The Kicker loaded subwoofer enclosure is notable for features including 1200 watts Max power and 600 watts RMS power. The subwoofer enclosure is also equipped with proven box construction and a real impressive look. Its dual enclosure provides a pair of CompS woofers win MDF box with internal bracing and rounded corners. It comes with slow vents for ultimate volume and a ready-made Kicker Bass that can be installed in minutes. The enclosures are all covered in charcoal gray carpeting and yellow branding.
Its dual enclosure provides a pair of CompS woofers win MDF box with internal bracing and rounded corners. It comes with slow vents for ultimate volume and a ready-made Kicker Bass that can be installed in minutes. The enclosures are all covered in charcoal gray carpeting and yellow branding.
- Greahigh-quality subs
- Easily installed in minutes
- RCA cables could be a little longer
- Users complain getting 1100 watt instead of 1200 watt
8. Pioneer TS-SWx3002 Shallow Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure – Car Subwoofers
The TS-SWx3002 comes with an innovative design for enclosure that can be installed easily in the luggage area or cabin for optimal utilization of space. It is a tight bass with
It is a tight bass with shallow compact design for space-saving which makes installing the subwoofer easily for a variety of vehicles including crew-cab, stand-cab or extended-cab. The enclosure is also fully carpeted with non-slip and completely scratch-resistant surface.
- Great compact design
- Great purchase for a low profile sub
- Cheaper than stealthbox
- Great build quality
- Some users complain it doesn’t fit in extended-cab
- Users complain sub sounds are terrible
9. JBL GT-BassPro12 12” Powered Car Subwoofer
The GT-BassPro12 is notable for key features including 12” 305mm polypropylene cone and rubber surround for superior reliability, remote level control for easily adjustment of bass, built-in 150watt amplifier to compliment the subwoofer for maximum performance, slipstream port, vented polepiece, dual-stacked magnets, automated on/off function and oversized speaker-protection bars.
For easily getting the sound you desire, it also features input-level, bass-boost, low-pass and phase controls.
- Can fill the whole car with sound power
- Provides smooth, clear sound
- Great sub for cost
- Easy to control
- Slightly bulky
- Doesn’t hit low notes as strong or loud
- No specific tuning frequency for the port or enclosure
10. Kicker 43DCWR122 200W Car Subwoofer
This is a new kicker subwoofer package that contains 1 kicker dual 12” 1200 watt subwoofers, an enclosure, Boss Audio 4000 watt amplifier and VM audio 4 gauge wiring kit. This subwoofer enclosure I easily the best bass in your ride as it comes with amazing features including 2000 watt MAX, 1000 watt RMS, factory-tuned and high-performance CompR enclosures and subwoofers.
It is easily installed in minutes and designed with rounded corners and internal bracing for strength, cosmetic appeal and extra support.
- Competitively priced
- Clear sounds with lots of boom and power
- Distortion is terrible at 1600 max amp
- RCA capable and remote wire are especially terrible