Table of Contents
- Best Ceiling Pot Rack and Wall Mount Pot Rack
Best Ceiling Pot Rack and Wall Mount Pot Rack
Pot racks are the hallmarks of any great kitchen. Other than the life and theme, they bring to a kitchen, wall mount pot racks are some of the great ways to utilize limited space while at the same time being classy. Pot racks date back to the Roman Empire in Italy and have evolved over the years to many modern designs with a tinge of history. We try to find the best ceiling pot rack to reviews, so that you can make the right decision.
When choosing a pot rack, there are a couple of things to consider. Some of the factors to consider are how much are you willing to spend, what material you prefer, between silver and gold and also the standard basic factor which is personal preference.
Below is a review of some of the best ceiling pot racks you will find in the market right now:
1. Cooks Standard Wall Mount Pot Rack
This pot rack combines the traditional wooden pot rack with an aluminum rack which serves to give the pot rack both class and a shine. The rack can hold as much as 33 and is ideal for pans of many sizes.
- The wooden rack is made of durable and waterproof wood which will see you through many pans.
- It is strong and able to withstand the weight of the pans without the risk of pans falling.
- The rack is versatile providing four pan hooks and 2 swivel hooks which is just about the amount of space you need for all your cookware. Cook’s also offer the additional option of adding extra hooks when bought separately.
- The pot is rack is aesthetically appealing with a solid cast aluminum bracket and a solid cast hooks which shine in contrast to the wooden rack.
- The rack would offer a great addition to any modern or vintage kitchen design because it combines styles and textures from both worlds.
- The other great feature about this pot rack is that installation is as simple an s it can get. Using the manual available, the installation process will hardly take 10 minutes.
- Customer reviews of the same have been positive with many people deeming this, a helpful and elegant upgrade.
2. Cook’s Standard Single Bar Ceiling Mount Wooden Pot Rack
As the name implies, this is simply a single bar rack. It is wall mounted and serves to hang both racks and pans with long handles.
- The wooden rack is strong, durable and smooth and is resistant to mold and ants.
- The hooks are aluminum and the finish of the whole rack is a beautiful blend of aluminum and wood.
- The rack can be expanded with extra hooks in case of more pans than the hooks can hold.
- The best ceiling pot rack is not only beautiful but saves on space by occupying spots on walls or above the kitchen window. Ideal for vintage style kitchens and is a great upgrade to your kitchen.
- The installation of the rack is simple and need not be outsourced.
3. The 36 inches Ceiling Pot Rack Chrome by Concept Housewares
This ceiling rack provides the user with a rather wide expanse of space for hanging your pots and pans.
- The complete rack is made up of high quality brushed chrome construction which is both sleek and sophisticated in design.
- The rack covers the expanse of a window and would be a great space saver. The chrome look accentuates silver surfaces and brings with it a modern age look that is both interesting and elegant.
- The rack has four pan hooks and 2 swivel hooks. It is definitely great for a simple kitchen and a studio apartment alike.
- The installation process of the rack is simple because it has 2 rugged connecting bolts all of which can be simply placed in position without outsourcing help the rods have 16 hanging links for reinforced support. You can be sure that nothing is falling with this rack in place.
4. Cooks Standard Ceiling Mount Wooden Pot Rack
This pot rack consists of an upper raised rack that is meshed and hanging hooks for your pans. It is, therefore, getting to serve both as a drying rack and as a hanging rack. This cooks standard is one of the Best Ceiling Pot Rack.
Following in cook’s elegant design, it has a:
- Wooden and aluminum finish. The wood is both durable and soft finished but resistant to molds ants and rotting.
- This is the most versatile I all the pot racks because it features 4 pieces pan hooks, 4 pieces swivel hooks, 6 pieces 5-type pot hooks, 4 pieces W-type pot hooks, 8 pieces,5.25 inch universal pot hooks. This offers all the space you need for all your equipment.
- Cooks also gives the option of adding extra hooks which can be bought separately.
- The installation process of the pot rack is simple. It is a sturdy rack ad you can be assured that there will be no falls in the kitchen.
5. Pull-out Cabinet Organizer for Pots and Pans by Glideware
The last but not the least is the Glideware. The Glideware is the most interest, most versatile and most efficient of all the racks reviewed above. It uses a simple glide mechanism to attach to the under surface of cabinets of sinks and of shelves.
- It is made of wood with metallic rods hang on it. There is no height limit to where it can be attached. The wood is polished and durable and hence possess no risk or rotting.
- It is efficient because the glide mechanism makes everything reachable.
- Its use is not limited to pots and pans. It can comfortably hold rakes and other tools used. While at the same time functioning as a bag holder and an organizer.
- The Glideware is a great buy and definitely a space saver. It arrives pre-assembled and can be completed simply with a 4 screw bolt.
Pot racks are kitchen essentials. No one should have to live without the joy that is easily accessing your pans. The reviews above seek to show you some of the features that the best pot racks have. They seek to help you in the selection of the best for you as a person and one that will fit your personal preferences. These best ceiling pot rack sometime you can use to hang many type of Spatulas.