With the best cordless hair clippers, you will be able to groom yourself in a better manner. No longer will you have to deal with skin irritation, bumps, redness, or poorly cut beard or hair-do.
Choosing a good piece may be a challenge for many people due to the so many types in the market. You may also lack the right knowledge on how to pick a good item or may be swayed by the sweet-talking salesperson. In this review, I will guide you through the top 9 cordless hair clippers in 2018.
Table of Contents
- List of Top 9 Best Cordless Hair Clippers in 2018
- #9 PECHAM Professional Cordless Hair Clippers
- #8 Remington HC6550 Cordless Hair Clippers/Trimmer
- #7 Titanium Ceramic Blade Cordless Clippers for Men
- #6 Miserwe Hair Clippers Professional Hair Clipper
- #5 Sminiker Professional Cordless Hair Clippers Set
- #4 HATTEKER Electric Hair Clippers for Men
- #3 Remington HC4250 Pro Self-Haircut Hair Clipper
- #2 SUPRENT Precise Titanium Ceramic Cordless Hair Clippers
- #1 Wahl Professional 5-Star Cord/Cordless Magic Clip
- The Important Features:
List of Top 9 Best Cordless Hair Clippers in 2018
#9 PECHAM Professional Cordless Hair Clippers
This cordless hair clipper is revered for its simple design and lightweight. This makes shaving not only easy but also convenient. The controls are well-placed for easy reach and feature ultra-sharp blades for trimming different kinds of hair. It can shave close to the skin without causing any irritation and redness and is moderately silent. Thanks to its cordless design, you can use it almost anywhere without a problem. It has a smooth and nice grip surface for preventing slippage, especially in wet environments.
#8 Remington HC6550 Cordless Hair Clippers/Trimmer
Trimming your hair, mustache, or beard is simple with this clipper. It looks and feels very solid and is also lightweight. The unit can handle bangs, falls impact and knocks pretty well thanks to its heavy-duty nature. It shaves smoothly, cuts close to the skin, and comes with a range of accessories to cater for different styles of needs. It runs very smoothly, has a corrosion-resistant head, and the blades maintain their sharpness for a long time.
#7 Titanium Ceramic Blade Cordless Clippers for Men
You don’t need to use a hair caliper that is too noisy, runs tough, or feels heavy. With this unit from Hatteker, you will enjoy trimming your beard, mustache, and other parts. It’s made from sturdy plastic and metal to endure the vibrations and regular handling. It has a smooth easy-to-grip scarce and doesn’t get stained or lose its color. Cleaning this accessory is easy and simple and it can be operated for an extended period and won’t feel hot.
#6 Miserwe Hair Clippers Professional Hair Clipper
The Miserwe may look very simple but delivers amazing results. The clipper, which is perfect for home use, delivers results similar to a professional unit. It is lightweight for improved handling and maneuverability, boasts of a powerful motor to handle even the toughest hair and is cordless for easy transportation and storage. The control button is well placed for easy operation whereas the range of comb attachments makes styling your hair, beard, or mustache easy. It offers smooth and consistent operation and doesn’t vibrate.
#5 Sminiker Professional Cordless Hair Clippers Set
By: Sminiker Professional
Owning the best cordless hair clippers is as easy as acquiring this accessory by Sminiker Professional. It is designed for hair, mustaches, beard and other regions and comes in a simple and user-friendly design. Although simple, the clipper produces professional results and is very easy to operate. It doesn’t produce noise and delivers consistent results throughout. It’s high quality, heavy-duty, and easy to maintain. Similar to other top clippers, it has several attachments to cater for different styles and needs.
#4 HATTEKER Electric Hair Clippers for Men
Designed for high performance and minimal friction, this hair clipper should be making its way into your bathroom. It’s among the trendiest and smart looking pieces on the market and can handle different hair types including thick, dense, and copiers. The unit features powerful motor and ultra sharp blades for easy shaving. The unit comes with a simple design, nonslip surface, and runs smoothly a d silently. Consumers praise this piece for its durability, reliability, easy maintenance and solid construction.
#3 Remington HC4250 Pro Self-Haircut Hair Clipper
This clipper is perfect for home use and is very easy to use. It’s a simple unit that delivers amazing results and runs very quiet. Although looking basic. The unit is well built for longevity and reliability and can clip all kinds of hair. It can shave close to the skin and won’t irritate or cause any reddening. The accessory is among the lightest and runs for a long time without the head feeling too hot. It washes easily and is resistant to corrosion, stains, and rust.
#2 SUPRENT Precise Titanium Ceramic Cordless Hair Clippers
This unit is perfect for professional-style grooming and comes with several attachment combs. It also includes clipper oil, extra sharp blade, and durable carrying case. The attractive looking unit is very stylish and trendy and will look perfect in your bathroom and is lightweight for easy carrying. The blades shave smoothly and nicely and don’t get too hot even after extended use. And thanks to the lack of a cord, this unit is very portable and easy to use.
#1 Wahl Professional 5-Star Cord/Cordless Magic Clip
By: Wahl Professional
This hair clipper is suitable for any user whether a professional like a barber or an inexperienced person. The unit is known for its solid performance courtesy of the powerful motor and high-quality impact-resistant casing. The unit feels very comfortable thanks to the smooth and ergonomic design. It is also lightweight for easy use, doesn’t vibrate and maintains its good performance. The unit can run for a long time besides running out of charge. Other reasons why it’s a top choice include easy maintenance, ultra-sharp blades, and durable head.
The Important Features:
- Hair Type: You should choose a clipper that suits your kind of hair. Thick and course hair require tougher and sharper blades compared to thin and light hair.
- Area of Use: Hair clippers for professional use are sturdier and sophisticated than those for home use. The former is usually more expensive than the later.
- Blades: It’s essential to go for hair clippers with sharp blades and will keep their sharpness for a long time.
- Motor: A good piece features a powerful strong motor to get through all your cutting needs. It will effectively cut rough, thick, light, and smooth hair.
- Guides: The best hair clippers come with a range of guides to suit the varied needs. Professional types come with more accessories than the ones meant for home use.
- Casing: The right clipper has a heavy-duty casing to tolerate abrasion, knocks, impact, everyday use, heat, and poor handling. They will also keep their shape and also absorb the heat.
- Portability: it’s recommended to go for an easy-to-carry piece. It should be lightweight, compact, and doesn’t have any cord.
- Blade Sharpening: Hair clippers will need re-sharpening occasionally. A good type will be easy to sharpen and can handle many sharpening cycles before it wears down too much.
- Clipper Oil: This oil is designed to minimize friction and improve the hair cutting. It also allows the unit to smoothly glide over your skin.
The above clippers should make a nice addition to your grooming accessories. They are easy to use, can handle different types of hair, and is high quality, durable and reliable. The unit offers good performance, runs smoothly and quietly, and are user-friendly. Nevertheless, you will only enjoy long-lasting and durable service if you use the accessory in the right manner and properly maintain it. With the best cordless hair clippers, trimming hair is easy and hassle-free.