Almost every office and classroom have a dry erase board these days. Dry erase boards offer many advantages over the classic chalkboard, including less mess and fuss, cleaner lines, and cost. However, whiteboards have no use without markers to write on them. Dry-erase markers offer a versatility that cannot be found with chalk, including the ability to write on many surfaces, whiteboard, glass, and porcelain. Additionally, whiteboard markers can be found everywhere. While making dry erase markers incredibly conveniently, these options can make it hard to choose which marker is the best market on the market. That is why we have organized a list of the top 7 best dry erase markers of 2018.
Table of Contents
- Check out Best Dry Erase Markers Reviews in 2018
- 7. Crayola 12 Ct Washable Dry Erase Markers
- 6. Dahle 95083 4-Piece Jumbo Whiteboard Marker Set 4-12 mm Red Green Blue Black
- 5. Marks-A-Lot Dry Erase Marker Set, Assorted Colors, Box of 8 (24411)
- 4. Modern-twist Kidz Dry-Erase Markers in Assorted Colors, Set of 6
- 3. U Brands Low Odor Magnetic Dry Erase Markers With Erasers, Medium Point, Assorted Colors, 6-Count
- 2. Quartet Dry Erase Markers, EnduraGlide, Chisel Tip, BOLD COLOR, Assorted Colors, 4 Pack (5001M)
- 1. ZenZoi Dry Erase Markers Whiteboard Erasable Marker Pens Set
Check out Best Dry Erase Markers Reviews in 2018
7. Crayola 12 Ct Washable Dry Erase Markers
Crayola is one of the most recognized brands when it comes to art supplies. Their markers have bright, bold colors which appeal to children and keep them engaged in art projects and off of their technological devices. Additionally, with the focus on children, Crayola dry erase markers clean up easily.
6. Dahle 95083 4-Piece Jumbo Whiteboard Marker Set 4-12 mm Red Green Blue Black
Dahle markers come in many colors. Manufactured by OfficeMarket, Dahle markers offer a quality product that is relied upon to do the job you need and last. It specialize in making extremely broad tipped markers that leave a thick solid line on the surface, making them great for use in large auditoriums to ensure visibility in the back rows.
5. Marks-A-Lot Dry Erase Marker Set, Assorted Colors, Box of 8 (24411)
Marks-A-Lot markers have a chisel tip, making them a great tool when you want to switch between fine and thick lines without switching between markers. The ink they use comes off clean with either an eraser or a cloth, helping to keep your surface clean and minimizing the amount of spraying and wiping that you have to do.
4. Modern-twist Kidz Dry-Erase Markers in Assorted Colors, Set of 6
Sold in sets of six, Modern-Twist Kidz dry erase markers come in a wide array of colors. Moreover, they are made from recycled materials which is great for the environment, so you can use your markers guilt free! The colors are vivid and the ink is specially formulated so they can be rejuvenated by sticking the tip in rubbing alcohol, which saves time and money.
3. U Brands Low Odor Magnetic Dry Erase Markers With Erasers, Medium Point, Assorted Colors, 6-Count
U-Brand dry-erase markers offer several innovations on the standard dry erase marker. They come with a built-in the magnetic strip which allows them to be attached to the surface that they will be used on. No more searching for the place you left your marker! Furthermore, U-Brand markers come complete with a felt tipped cap to be used as an eraser, eliminating the need to keep an extra cloth around or wind up with multicolored stains on your hands.
2. Quartet Dry Erase Markers, EnduraGlide, Chisel Tip, BOLD COLOR, Assorted Colors, 4 Pack (5001M)
Featuring a chisel tip and bright bold colors, Quartet dry-erase markers are one of the leading brands. Quartet markers come in a wide array of colors which make them great for displaying complicated diagrams or organizing notes on a personal whiteboard. What sets them apart from other markers is the see-through ink gauge so there is never any question how much ink you have left.
1. ZenZoi Dry Erase Markers Whiteboard Erasable Marker Pens Set
Made from 100% recycled materials, Zenzoi are the cutting edge of dry erase marker development. Coming in a pack of 13 colors, ZenZoi markers feature a chisel top for supreme control over the thickness of lines while at the same time offering versatility for a given marker, so no need to carry markers with multiple tip thicknesses. Finally, in addition to providing the means to create beautiful art, ZenZoi markers are sleek and stylish, acting as art themselves.