There’s a way that pressure cookers make you excited about cooking. Pressure cookers often make you feel excited about how your food gets slow-cooked quality even when it’s done at the express time. This little appliance lets you cook even as you get ready for work or do other household chores. It offers wonderful and tasteful meals that you just have your own pressure cooker at home. Well here are the top best electric pressure cookers of 2021 for your convenience.
Table of Contents
- Ultimate List of High Quality Pressure Cookers
- 1. Power Electric Pressure Cookers XL 8
- 2. Cuisinart CPC-600 Electric Pressure Cookers
- 3. Instant Pot IP-LUX60 Programmable Electric Pressure Cookers
- 4. Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi Matic Stainless Electric Pressure Cookers
- 5. GoWISE USA Stainless Steel Electric Pressure Cooker
- 6. BELLA 6-QuartPre-Set Functions and Searing Technology Pressure Cooker
- 7. Giantex 1000 Watt 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker
- 8. Elite Platinum EPC-1013 Maxi Matic Stainless
- 9. COSORI Multifunctional Pressure Cooker
- 10. GoWISE USA GW22623 4th Generation Electric Pressure Cooker
Ultimate List of High Quality Pressure Cookers
1. Power Electric Pressure Cookers XL 8
Homeowners can cook their favorite slow-cooked meals about 70% faster through the Power Pressure Cooker XL 8. Homeowners also love the flavor infusion technology which allows flavor and nutrients to be locked in the resulting meals that are both delicious and healthy. Other noted features of Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 are the 1-touch preset buttons, safe lock lid that comes with the manual steam release, non-stick, dishwasher-safe inner pot, automatic keep-warm mode, digital display panel, and built-in safety features.
- Great results even for beginners (just read the instruction)
- Makes great meals at a short period time as promised
- Some users complain that the product they bought is low quality and had a lot of issues
2. Cuisinart CPC-600 Electric Pressure Cookers
Cuisinart pressure cooker lets you cook faster and eat healthier meals. Using Cuisinart CPC-600, preparing meals is now up to 70% faster with this 6-quart electric pressure cooker. By trapping steam inside, it builds pressure that creates hotter temperature that allows cooking to be faster. Its tight seal also helps by locking heat, moisture, flavor as well as minerals and vitamins to make meals healthier. It also comes with simple push-button controls and digital display, LED countdown display, BPA-free, and fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel housing.
- Effectively makes wonderful meals in a short period of time.
- Easy to use and comes with easy to understand instruction booklet
- The user complained pressure cooker worked fine then started malfunctioning after a few weeks
- The user complained rust seeping from the inside the lid after a year of use
3. Instant Pot IP-LUX60 Programmable Electric Pressure Cookers
The Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is a new and upgraded version of Instant’s Pot LUX series. This series of pressure cookers is known for being intelligent kitchen devices as designed to be safe, dependable and convenient. Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is ideal for homeowner’s kitchen as it is easy to clean and features extensive safety mechanisms. Instant Pot is created for fast-paced and green-conscious families.
- Highly versatile and efficient appliance
- Easy to use and cooks truly 70% slow cooker
- Bit complicated to use
4. Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi Matic Stainless Electric Pressure Cookers
Elite Platinum EPC-808 is an attractive pressure cooker in brushed stainless steel housing complete with removable non-stick interior cooking pot. Available at size 8-quartz, the pot comes in fast, easy cleanup and has 14 multifunction. For convenient cooking, it also features browning function allowing you to pre-brown your meat before pressure cooking. Other functions of EPC-808 include 24-hour delay timer and automatic resumption.
- Simple and easy to use
- Straightforward programming
- Easy to clean
- Customer complained not having received a cord (probably due to shipping)
5. GoWISE USA Stainless Steel Electric Pressure Cooker
This GoWISE electric pressure cooker comes in 6-quart stainless steel pot with removable aluminum plate which allows the sealing gasket and lid to be easily removed. It has 7 cooking presets including meat/stew, white rice, brown rice, beans, brown, sauté and steamer. Additionally, it includes other amazing functions such as automatic keep warm and slow cook (up to 10hrs) among others.
- Easy to use
- Features and functions really worked well
- User complained product stopped working after 45 days of use
- Another customer complained product lasted only a year
6. BELLA 6-QuartPre-Set Functions and Searing Technology Pressure Cooker
For homeowners who like to cook a variety of dishes, BELLA is the ideal pressure cooker. It allows cooking of full birds, lamb, pork, fish, stew, pasta and stews for up to 70% faster in just one button. It also features 10 pre-set functions for cooking of cooking of your favorite dishes to perfection. To ensure your safety while cooking, it features various safety features. Cleaning the pot is also a breeze.
- Super-fast high pressure cooking
- Great safety measures in place
- Not as expensive
- Not as solid built
- Not very reliable manual
7. Giantex 1000 Watt 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker
Giantex is much like your common electric pressure cooker. It features an aluminum inner pot with stainless-steel outside and lid. This unit also features great functionalities that make cooking easier and faster including automatically controlled pressure and temperature, energy-saving functions and preset time for delay cooking. It has fashionable design with the inner pot laden with non-stick coating for easy cleaning. More so, operating it is easy and safe.
- Cooks great in just a push of a button
- Easy, simple cleanup
- Instructions are difficult to understand
- Cooking with it is a bit noisy
8. Elite Platinum EPC-1013 Maxi Matic Stainless
Elite’s Platinum stainless steel electric pressure cooker is loved by many for its 8 multifunction features. It is ideal for cooking meat & chicken, rice, fish & vegetables, potatoes & yams, soup & stews, beans & grains and lastly, desserts. Cooking with it is convenient, easy and quick through the 24-hour delay timer and browning function. Pressure cooking is effective thanks to vented lid and the non-stick, removable interior pot makes up for easy cleaning.
- Great for cooking large quantities
- Cooks and heats properly
- User complained after few months of use, pot didn’t seal and build pressure properly
9. COSORI Multifunctional Pressure Cooker
COSORI pressure cooker features great functions designed for easy, quick and convenient cooking. There includes stainless steel pot with 3 pressure levels for durability and extra glass lid and silicone sealing ring for slow cook and extra service time. This pressure cooker has 7-in-1 multifunction and 15 multiple cooking modes for the variety of dishes you like to cook. It saves up to 80% of time and energy and preserves nutrients without sacrificing taste. It’s a high quality pressure cooker perfect for homeowners.
- Stylish, well-built and versatile
- Good size and really easy to use
- Safe, with timer and bunch of pre-sets
- Takes a bit of time to warm up
- Takes a bit of time to de-pressurize
10. GoWISE USA GW22623 4th Generation Electric Pressure Cooker
The 8-in-1 multifunction of GoWISE USA GW22623 is one of it best features. GoWISE USA GW22623 isn’t only pressure cooker but also rice cooker, bean cooker, food warmer, yogurt maker, slow cooker, egg maker, sauté and steamer. It also has 16 smart programs built-in with 12 cooking options. For Cooker Time and Pressure, it has 2 LED LCD display with delay timer and pressure reading. All these and more makes GoWISE USA GW22623 one of the best electric pressure cookers in the market.
- Great quality pressure cooker
- Easy to use and well made
- Not as expensive as other brands
- Difficult to understand instruction booklet
- Warm-up and depressurization can sometimes mislead the time