The best hair dryers can help you do that. If you are reading this, you have keep three important one in mind: 1- Noise, 2- Power and 3- Price.
Table of Contents
- Here are the top hair dryers in 2017
- 10. Remington D3190A Damage Control Ceramic Hair Dryer
- 9. Conair 1875 Watt Soft Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 2-in-1 Styler / Hair Dryer
- 8. Revlon Pro Collection 1875W Infrared Dryer
- 7. xtava Voluminous Toolkit – Double Shine Ionic Hair Dryer & Double Bristle Body Brush
- 6. BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
- 5. HIRALIY YL-8899 Hair Dryer 2000 Watt AC Motor Professional Negative Ionic Blow Dryer
- 4. xtava Peony 1875W Hair Dryer with Turbo JOHNSON Motor – Ultra Powerful Professional Performance
- 3. HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-2200 with Turbo Ionic and Infrared Technology
- 2. Wazor Hair Dryer 1875W Professional Blow Dryer Negative Ionic Ceramic Dryer With Cool Shut Button
- 1. WarmLife 2000W Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, Powerful Fast Dry Blow Dryer
Here are the top hair dryers in 2017
10. Remington D3190A Damage Control Ceramic Hair Dryer
The Remington D3190A Damage Control Ceramic Hair Dryer has a powerful 1875-watt motor that produces a consistent flow of air to dry hair. It has 2-speed settings and 3 heat settings, allowing you to find the right airflow and temperature for your hair. It also comes with an air concentrator that allows you to style straight, smooth locks. The included air diffuser lets you gain curls and volume. There’s a detachable air filter, which makes it easier to clean the dryer.
9. Conair 1875 Watt Soft Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 2-in-1 Styler / Hair Dryer
The Conair 1875 has a high torque motor that allows for faster styling and drying of air. Its ionic technology helps reduce flyaway and frizz. The ionic styling system also promotes healthy-looking hair. Its soft surface ensures a comfortable grip. Tourmaline ceramic heat produces natural ions to achieve static-free hair. It has a hinged filter, allowing you to clean the dryer with ease. The 2 speed and 3 heat settings allow you to choose the setting you’re most comfortable with.
8. Revlon Pro Collection 1875W Infrared Dryer
The Revlon Pro Collection 1875W Infrared Dryer penetrates the hair’s cortex, maintaining the natural moisture balance of your locks to prevent it from over drying as well as allow you to style your hair faster. It has a cold shot button, detachable endcap, concentrator and diffuser attachments and hanging ring. Since it has 2 speed and heat settings, you can control the device with ease.
7. xtava Voluminous Toolkit – Double Shine Ionic Hair Dryer & Double Bristle Body Brush
The Double Bristle Body Brush has a dual bristle design and extended nylon quills that untangle hair from root to tip. The boar bristles smooth the cuticle and distribute the natural oils of the hair, leaving the hair shiny and healthy. The Double Shine Ionic Dryer features two times the ions to keep the hair shiny. This duo helps you achieve sleek locks with a lot of volume.
6. BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
The BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer has six heat and speed setting combinations, allowing you to pick the setting you’re most comfortable with. It also has a detachable filter that allows you to clean the device with ease. The narrow barrel provides maximum air pressure. It also comes with a micro concentrator nozzle
5. HIRALIY YL-8899 Hair Dryer 2000 Watt AC Motor Professional Negative Ionic Blow Dryer
The HIRALIY YL-8899 features negative ionic technology, allowing you to dry your hair while keeping it shiny and hydrated. It has a 2000 watt motor with three times longer motor life and strong drying power, which speeds up the time of drying by up to 45%. The device also reduces frizz and adds gloss to your tresses by producing cold air.
4. xtava Peony 1875W Hair Dryer with Turbo JOHNSON Motor – Ultra Powerful Professional Performance
The xtava Peony 1875W has an ergonomically designed handle that suits both right handed and left handed people. It weighs less than 2 pounds and has a 360⁰ swivel cord, which makes it easier to use the device. Its advanced ionic technology allows you to dry your air faster. There’s also a cool shot button, 2 speeds and 2 heat levels that work together with the concentrator nozzle for easy styling of hair.
3. HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-2200 with Turbo Ionic and Infrared Technology
The HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-2200 has a 2200 watt motor. It features a nozzle and turbo ionic technology that concentrates the flow of air to make styling easier for you. There’s a cool shot button, 3 heat settings and detachable air intake grille-lint filter that guarantees the long life of your hair dryer and prevents overheating. It is comfortable to hold and lightweight.
2. Wazor Hair Dryer 1875W Professional Blow Dryer Negative Ionic Ceramic Dryer With Cool Shut Button
The Wazor Hair Dryer 1875W produces 100 times more ionic than other ionic dryers out there, which results in healthier and softer tresses with less static. It has 3 heat and 2 speed settings and a cool shot button, allowing you to dry and style your hair easily. Its outer layer has a square fence type design, which prevents you from inhaling hair.
1. WarmLife 2000W Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, Powerful Fast Dry Blow Dryer
The WarmLife 2000W generates 20 million negative ions per second, which speeds up the drying time and protects the hair from frizz and damage. Blu-ray anion locks in moisture and makes hair shiny due to its moist hair conservation features. It also has a thermal sensing system, which prevents the device from overheating.
As mentioned from the beginning that there are 3 important questions you need to ask yourself. 1- what is the quiet hair dryer? 2- what is the strongest hair dryer? and which hair dryers are most affordable ones? If any of the hair dryers above can answer your questions, I am certain that they are the best hair dryers you may need.