Home gyms have become a very popular way for people to skyrocket their fitness from the comfort of their homes. They are perfect for those looking to lose weight and build muscles as they target almost every part of the body muscles. You don’t have to waste your money on the expensive gym memberships when you can get yourself a good home gym. This is a golden age where the all-in-one machine comes with a wide range of features to help you achieve your goals.
Working at home is one of the best ways to ensure constant fitness levels, and you’re never mistaken buying one of these machines. There are a wide variety of home gyms out there ranging in prices and features. Depending on your budget and ultimate goals, there is a good home gym out there for you. We want to be part of your journey to fitness and will help you decide on the best home gym depending on the price, features, and qualities. Take a look at our selection below and find one that best suits your needs and desires.
Table of Contents
- Reviewing the best Home Gyms below:
- 10. Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
- 9. Marcy Home Gym
- 8. Weider Ultimate body works
- 7. Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym
- 6. Marcy MKM-81010 Stack Home GYM
- 5. Home Gym Weider 214 lb Stack, 300 lbs, exercise chart, ankle strap, vinyl seats
- 4. Body Solid EXM3000 LPS Light Commercial Gym
- 3. Marcy MWM-988 150 lb. Stack Gym
- 2. Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- 1. Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym
Reviewing the best Home Gyms below:
10. Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
The Bowflex is a complete home gym with a rowing machine rail for total strength workout. It is a great choice giving you over 30 different strength exercises that touch on almost all muscles of the body. The gym further includes lat pulldown and bench press. It supports a 300-pound maximum weight and requires a 100 x78 minimum work area. This is a versatile machine that will help you work out the abs, chest, arms, shoulders and lower body.
- Quite versatile
- Takes little space in the home
- Take about one hour to assemble working to people
- Quality machine that is sturdy and well-made
- The rods and weight limit might need replacement
- Some exercises are a bit awkward to perform
9. Marcy Home Gym
The 150 lb Marcy Stack home gym gives you over 30 different exercises that help burn more calories while increasing muscle mass. Marcy home gym features a dual-functioning press arm for the chest and pec fly exercises. It also has a dual-function leg developer that properly aligns with the knees for good leg extension and curls. It is a great home gym that gives you up to 150lb adjustable weight stacking that suits different people in your home. It is a well-built home gym that remains highly rated and recommended.
- It is well-built from heavy materials
- Great design
- Quite versatile giving you different exercises
- Handles for the flies don’t come back far enough
8. Weider Ultimate body works
The Weider has an adjustable bench with pulleys on either side. You can make the bench steeper to increase the resistance. You can also increase resistance using the resistance bands that add up to 50 pounds of weight. Weider is a great pick with a pulley system and cables that increase the number of exercises one can perform. It is a great choice for people with small homes as the design saves space. It can also be folded for easier storage.
- Backed by a 90-day parts and labor warranty
- It is a great design the saves space
- It is versatile and allows for a wide range of motions
- Cost effective
- Lacks an exercise guide
- You must push yourself to get desired results
7. Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym
The Bowflex PR3000 is another exceptional home gym that requires no cable changes between sets. It is a versatile machine that provides from as little as 5-pound resistance to 210-pound resistance. This is one of my favorite with over 50 different exercises that include lat pull down and vertical bench press. It also has upholstered roller cushions for leg extensions and a triple function ankle cuff for grips.
- Quite versatile in the number of exercises
- Easy to use
- The assembly is pretty straightforward
- The hook connecting the rods doesn’t work well
6. Marcy MKM-81010 Stack Home GYM
The Marcy Club is an excellent piece of machine for individuals that love working from home. It is a great space saver and a good option for homes with limited space. It is designed perfectly to fit small homes without sacrificing quality and performance. The MKM enables you to focus on any muscle group with easy. It is a durable option with a 14-gauge steel tube frame that is coated vinyl to prevent scratch and rust.
- It is designed to last
- Takes very little space
- High-quality and effective
- Looks sturdy
- Padding and accessories tend to slip off
- Some exercises on the machine chart cannot be performed unless you buy additional accessories
5. Home Gym Weider 214 lb Stack, 300 lbs, exercise chart, ankle strap, vinyl seats
This is another great option with very smooth pulleys that make working out look enjoyable. It is surprisingly compact and will fit in small rooms with easy. Assembly might prove a challenge so never attempt to assemble on your own. However, when the assembly is done, you can be assured of a sturdy machine that will help workout every muscle in your body.
- Quite easy to use
- It is sturdy
- The pulleys are smooth
- Difficult to assemble
- It is a bit pricey
4. Body Solid EXM3000 LPS Light Commercial Gym
This is another compact design home gym with an array of strength training exercises. The gym offer training for up to three different users at the same time. It has a multi-function press arm that provides the bench press, shoulder press, incline press and the chest supported mid-row exercises. The wide range of exercises allows users to penetrate deep into their muscles and gain the desire results. It is a durable home gym made from the heavy steel gauge that is known to last.
- Made from the durable heavy steel gauge
- Can be used by three people at the same time
- Multiple training exercises
- Quite safe with solid steel shrouds
- A bit pricey
- Not easy to assemble
3. Marcy MWM-988 150 lb. Stack Gym
The MWM home gym is quite durable. It is constructed using the heavy-duty 14-gauge steel tube supporting up to 150lbs, of weight. It has a dual function press arm for the chest press and vertical butterfly. The double pulley station helps work out the different muscles of your body. The dual function leg developer allows for easy leg workouts. The bicep pad can easily be adjusted with ease without putting too much strain on your body.
- Sturdy steel construction
- Easy leg workouts
- Lots of weight options
- Assembly is not easy
2. Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
The Bowflex Blaze is one of the best home gyms with over 60 high-quality gym exercises to work every part of your body muscles. There is a lower pulley that allows for quads, hamstrings, and glutes. The Bowflex home gym is an advanced machine with 210 pounds of Power Rod Technology Resistance with options for upgrade up to 410 pounds. It also allows for leg extension.
- High-quality machine
- Great design
- Versatile with over 60 different exercises
- The different exercises are close variants to each other
1. Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym
The Powerline is a home gym that provides challenging exercises for muscle building. It is a great fit for home and works in a limited space. It ships with already 90% of the assembly done meaning you should not have any difficulties with the assembly process. It is a quality option constructed using the 11-steel gauge for maximum strength, durability, and function.
Read more: 10 Best Gymnastics Bars Reviews
- Comes with a limited ten year’s warranty on the frame and one year on other parts.
- Quite durable and strong
- Versatile in number of exercises
- Easy assembly
- Some of the cables are inferior and need replacement