Inversion tables have become quite popular with a high number of people being enticed by the idea of traction therapy to ease back pains. Inversion tables are a great way to relax your muscles and decompress your spine. Most of these tables are quite easy to use and offer users a wide variety of exercises that have several health benefits.
However, buying an inversion table is not as easy as most people might think. There are several models and brands in the market. What do you all out for when buying one? Is comfort as important as durability? Does the price always determine quality? There are several factors to consider when buying a good inversion table. When it comes to durability and quality, check the materials used to make the table. Comfort must also be considered with the best tables having ankle locking systems and padding. The design must also be great, and the table must be easy to use.
Depending on your budget, here are some of the best inversion tables on the market currently based on the consideration above. Read on and choose one that best suits your needs.
Table of Contents
- Review Best Adjustable Folding Inversion Tables Below:
- 10. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table
- 9. IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
- 8. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion table
- 7. Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest
- 6. Teeter Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
- 5. Adjustable Folding Inversion Table-Padded Backrest for Back Fitness Therapy Relief
- 4. Health Gear Advanced Inversion Technology With Vibro Massage & Heat
- 3. Merax Vibration Massage & Heat Comfort Inversion Table
- 2. Ironman LX300 Inversion Therapy Table
- 1. Innova Fitness ITX9800 Inversion Therapy Table with Ankle Relief
Review Best Adjustable Folding Inversion Tables Below:
10. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table
The Innova Inversion Table is a great fit with an adjustable headrest that is padded and comfortable for use. The protective cover is patent pending with the table adjusting to five positions. There is a further safety pin for easy adjusting and a safer that is inverted over the strap systems. The ankle holding system is ergonomic and comfortable accommodating users 4ft-10inch to 6ft-6inch. The table has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Quite affordable
- Easy to use
- Height adjustment might pose issues for taller people
9. IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
The IRONMAN is a very sturdy option for reducing your back pain and stimulating proper blood circulation. The table comes with a tubular steel frame, memory foam, and backrest for added comfort. The steel frames are powder coated for a smooth scratch free finish. The PVC material is waterproof and foldable. The ankle cushions are ergonomically molded to hold your ankles safely and comfortably.
- Quite safe and easy to use
- Great design
- Poor packaging
8. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion table
The Innova ITM4800 comes with very advanced features that include a heat and massage for relaxing the body muscles. It is a great pick multi-mode massage setting for the ultimate experience. The table can be easily adjusted to five different positions using the safer inverting over strap systems. There is a headrest pad with a large foam and backrest for added comfort. This table is a great choice that can be adjusted with ease and one to consider buying this year. The lumbar heat and massage support are removable just in case you don’t like it.
- Great design
- Comfortable and safe
- Pretty easy to assemble
- A bit pricey
7. Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest
The Exerpeutic table is a sturdy choice with multi-angle positions and a user-adjustable height. The table is a great choice with soft padded backrest, foam rollers and cushion ankles that hold your ankles safely. The cushion holders are easy to pull in and release. The 1.5-inch steel frame makes the heavy table duty and durable with a weight capacity of 300 pounds. The full loop safety handles are extra-long and come with adjustable tether strap for safe and easy inversion adjustment.
- Fairly easy to assemble
- High-quality padding
- The back board is too short and can push tall people just beneath the skull
6. Teeter Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
Teeter Inversion table has amazing premium features that make it valuable. The table comes with an extended ankle lock handle for easy securing. The traction and extra-long handles add the stretching option gives the users that much-needed assistance. The wrap-around ankle cups give you unmatched comfort and support. Overall the table is reliable and made from high-quality materials for durability. There are cam locks and specialized pivot bearings for added durability.
- High quality
- Works effectively in relieving back pain
- Quite safe
- Difficult height adjustments
5. Adjustable Folding Inversion Table-Padded Backrest for Back Fitness Therapy Relief
The Invertio holds up to 300 pounds of weight and a height from 5’1” to 6’6” making it quite versatile to be used by different people. The table features are highly improved as compared to most other tables a deep bolt design which is much safer than the strap systems on most tables. The ankle supports are adjustable and support your ankles well with extra-long soft grip handles. The table is durable with the frame being the heavy duty steel with non-skid feet. However, it remains foldable and quite easy to use.
- Stable and sturdy
- Quite safe with the deep bolt design
- Versatile choice
- Height adjustment not quite easy but easily reconfigured
4. Health Gear Advanced Inversion Technology With Vibro Massage & Heat
The Health Gear is exactly what you need to relief your back pain. The inversion table comes with the advanced technology of heat and Vibro massage that helps relax the muscles while improving the blood circulation. The table has been tested and approved to a UL 50 point safety and performance standards. The design is roll and foldable for easy transportation and storage.
- Good craftsmanship
- Sturdy feel
- Easy to assemble
- Made of quality materials
- The coat wears with time
3. Merax Vibration Massage & Heat Comfort Inversion Table
The Merax comes with the latest vibration massage technology and a traditional inversion table making it quite versatile and valuable. The massage vibration is removable and can easily be removed when you don’t need it to enjoy only the table. The table has oversized foam rollers that securely holds the ankles and keeps you comfortable and safe. The foams are ultra-dense thick offering the users incredible comfort and support. The table easily folds up for easy storage and transport.
- Incredible comfort and enjoyment
- Latest heat massage technology
- Works great
- Assembly is a bit difficult
2. Ironman LX300 Inversion Therapy Table
The Ironman LX300 is another versatile home inversion table to add some extra crunch to exercises and further help with back pain relief. The table comes with backrests that are vinyl coated making them comfortable for the back and head when inverting. The combination of ankle cushions and foam rollers further ensures the ankles are held securely and safely.
- Easy to use
- Adjustable height
- Great price
- The pivot point is far away from your body
1. Innova Fitness ITX9800 Inversion Therapy Table with Ankle Relief
This is the best inversion table so far with patent pending straps to offer the much-needed comfort for your ankles, legs, and feet. The table has five adjustable safety pins with added protective cover for easy positioning. It also has a true balance for easy inverting and adjustable headrest and backrest that are padded for comfort. It is a versatile table that accommodates 4ft-6in to 6ft-6in and a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Safe and secure
- Poor directions