Everyone is using Krill Oil these days. It is hardly the most popular dietary supplement around but its renown and popularity are growing by leaps and bounds. And that growth in popularity can be imputed to the many benefits that Krill oil brings to the table.
In fact, some people have gone so far as to suggest that Krill Oil might even surpass fish oil when it comes to benefiting human health.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Krill Oils (Latest Edition)
- First Edition
- 10). Kirkland Signature Krill Oil
- 9). AMRAP Nutrition Omega-3 Krill Oil
- 8). Jarrow Formulas Krill Oil
- 7). Astaxanthin Natural Antioxidant
- 6). Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil
- 5). Hamilton Healthcare Pure Krill Oil
- 4). Megared Omega 3 Krill Oil
- 3). Naturo Sciences Antarctic Krill Oil
- 2). Sports Research Antarctic Krill Oil
- 1. Viva Naturals Krill Oil
Top 10 Best Krill Oils (Latest Edition)
10. Jarrow Formulas Krill Oil
Jarrow Formulas Krill Oil is a highly reviewed krill oil which benefits the brain, memory as well as stamina. The bottle contains 120 soft gels. The gels consist of ultra-potent marine phospholipids. This formula plays an important role in helping the healthy brain function.
What’s more, the oil also improves glucose metabolism while developing the liver’s capability to deal with dietary problems. But that’s not it, the oil is also specialized in bettering your Cardiovascular health as well. Plus, the oil comes with no noticeable smell.
Summary: Here, let us give you a little summary on why you should get this Jarrow Formulas Krill Oil:
• Health benefits for the brain, memory, stamina, metabolism, and heart
• No smell
9. Dr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil for Women
Next, here we have another bottle of great kill oils for women known as the Dr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil. Specially formulated for women’s body, the oil helps increase the health of ladies’ skin and eyes while encouraging hair growth. It also promotes the female reproductive health and ease pain from PMS, as well. Furthermore, the oil gives a boost to the mood and memory as well as keeps the blood pressure at the healthy level. And, it is great for women encountering menopause, too.
Better than most krill oils on the market, this one gives no strong fishy smell. And, it is easy to digest. It also contains some very useful antioxidants. It helps with the heart, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels, too, thanks to the Omega 3s content. Best yet, if you are ever unsatisfied with the product within 30 days of purchase, simply ask for a refund. Benefits that this Dr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil bring about are just endless.
Summary: a brief summary may help with your decision:
• Countless of health and beauty benefits for women on the skin, eyes, hair, heart, PMS/menopause pains, memory, mood, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and more
• No smell
• Refund policy
8. Source Naturals ArcticPure Krill Oil
Another top-rated krill oil on the list goes to the Source Naturals ArcticPure Krill. This one is a bottle of premium krill oils filled with omega 3-s and phospholipids. These omega 3s sure provide as many benefits as highlighted in the previous product (heart, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, etc). To be more specific, with the DHA content contained in these omega 3s, it helps support the neurons and neurological transmitters of the brain.
And, the EPA content contributes to the cardiovascular system heath. But, that’s not it, containing natural antioxidants and Vitamin A, the krill oil gives your joint health, cells, eyesight and immunity a boost, too.
Summary: To simplify the description of this Source Naturals ArcticPure Krill Oil, let us summarize it into a short list in a bullet points form:
• Numerous health advantages for the heart, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, neurons, neurological transmitters, joint, cells, eyesight, immunity, and more
• No burping or fishy smell
7. VitaPure Krill Oil
Next, feast your eyes on another highly reviewed krill oil, a krill oil from VitaPure. For the credibility you need, this particular bottle of krill oils was awarded as the best nutritionist supplement in 2010. The oils promote normal cholesterol levels in regards to heart heath. It enhances joint flexibility as well, in addition to healing minor physical and emotional distress during menstrual cycle. And, with Omega 3s of EPA and DHA, the krill oil sure helps relieve joint problems and promote ladies’ health in general.
Plus, the formulated phospholipids facilitate the absorption and effectiveness of the EPA and DHA omega 3s as well.
Summary: Here are some highlights on why you should consider purchasing this VitaPure Krill Oil:
• An abundance of health benefits for the joint, PMS and menstruation issues, heart, cholesterol levels, and better absorption of the omega 3s
• Award-winning supplement in 2010
• No fishy smell and taste
• Very affordable price (compared to other highly ranked krill oils)
6. XanthOmega Krill Oil
XanthOmega Krill Oil is another great krill oil that contains omega 3, phospholipids, and astaxanthin (an essential antioxidant). The krill oil’s main purpose is to support the cell membranes. Omega 3s benefits the health in terms of heart, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure. The phospholipids and astaxanthin work co-independently as the phospholipids help better the absorption of astaxanthin.
Compared to traditional krill soft gels, it would take 8 of them to equal the power of 1 gel of XanthOmega Krill Oils. Other heath advantages that these krill oils provide include enhanced sports performance, eyes ability, and gastric health boost.
Summary: let us give you a quick snapshot on why these XanthOmega krill oils are highly recommended:
• A wide array of health benefits: heart, cholesterol levels, blood pressure, eyes, athletic performance, gastric health, etc
• Very rich in astaxanthin
• No disturbing taste or smell
• Easy to take and digest (for its relatively smaller size)
5. Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil
Now Foods is one of the most trusted drug companies out there. Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil is made of 100% krill oil with some get coating just to make the gel easy to take. And, it gives zero fishy aftertaste and causes no burping.
It has helped those with arthritis, diabetes, inflammation, sinus health, and stiff joints issues in the past. You’ll love what this Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil has to offer. And, for the price, you should definite check this one out.
Summary: We thought a little summary on this product might help with your decision:
• Proven to soothe those with arthritis, diabetes, inflammation, sinus health, and stiff joints issues
• No fishy taste and burping
• Easy to swallow
4. AMRAP Nutrition Omega 3 Krill Oil
Moving further on, let’s look at this AMRAP Nutrition Omega 3 Krill Oil. This oil’s specialty is to improve athletic recovery. The gels contain the much-needed omega 3, phospholipids, and the astaxanthin antioxidant. These ingredients are known for developing strength and speeding up the recovery process. They are also the expert in enhancing cardiovascular health and the immune system. With the help from Phospholipids, your be able to absorb three times more important fatty acids than fish oils.
Some other healing capabilities of this krill oil include reducing muscle soreness and inflammation, relieving joint problems, lowering bad cholesterol as well as high blood pressure, etc. Best yet, this product is backed by a 90-day product warranty, too. You will love what this AMRAP Nutrition Omega 3 Krill Oil is capable of.
Summary: To simplify the description of this krill oil, spare some time to read our summary on what the oil is about:
• A wide range of health pros in regards to speedy recovery process, stamina, heart health, immune system, muscle health, inflammation problems, joint issues, lowering blood pressure, etc
• Less fishy than most krill oils, and no fishy burps
• 90-day product warranty
3. 1MD Krill Oil Platinum
Another krill oil that can’t be missed out from the list is this 1MD Krill Oil Platinum. Content in the gel includes the essential antioxidant (astaxanthin), omega-3 phospholipids, and omega-3 triglycerides. The EPA and DHA will never fail to bring you optimal health benefits. And, different from most krill oils, with this krill oil coated with lemon, you’ll never have to face with fishy aftertaste ever again.
• Provides all the health benefits of the other krill oils – thanks to the astaxanthin, omega-3 phospholipids, EPA, DHA, and omega-3 triglycerides
• Natural lemon coating for a pleasant aftertaste
2. Viva Naturals Krill Oil
As a bestseller oil, we highly recommend you this Viva Naturals Krill Oil. The oil’s most outstanding pros are to promote cardiovascular health, and healthy joints while soothing painful inflammation. And, another side benefit of this krill oils that you might take note is it fuels the brain with the much-needed DHA. Plus, with the design of a sealed band around the center, these krill oils will always stay fresh.
Summary: we highly recommend you to get this Viva Naturals Krill Oil as soon as possible, and we think a little summary may help:
• Significant health benefits especially regarding to heart health, joints, inflammation and brains
• The sealed band keeps the oil fresh always
• No fishy aftertaste or burp
1. Antarctic Krill Oil
Saving the best for last, this is the powerful Antarctic Krill Oil. This krill oil, of course, contains all the essential ingredients of phospholipids, astaxanthin, omega 3 fatty acids, EPA, and DHA. The gels are easy to swallow and digest. And, it guarantees no smell, aftertaste or burp. Evidently, the krill oil has been recorded to have helped people with regulating cholesterol level, bursitis, arthritis, inflammatory issues, plantar facitias, and more.
Best yet, the price of this krill oil is affordable, too. Plus, if you’re not satisfied with the purchase within 90 days, you can always claim for your money back. You’ll be thankful for what this Antarctic Krill Oil offers.
Summary: So, what makes this Antarctic Krill Oil the very best of all times? To answer the question, here is a little summary:
• The phospholipids, astaxanthin, omega 3 fatty acids, EPA, and DHA sure helps with the heart, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, immune system, joints, brain as well as some other specific problems like bursitis, arthritis, inflammatory issues, plantar facitias, etc
• No smell, after taste or burp
• Easy to swallow and digest
• Backed by a 90-day warranty
• Affordable price
There is quite a number of krill oils on the market today. The supplements above are, at the very least, guaranteed to pass through your system without causing any undue damage. Most will bring far more benefits to your body that you expect.