Mobility scooters are not just a way to get from one point to another; they are lifesavers for people that cannot walk for long distances. If you have any form of disability or trouble walking, a mobility scooter can help you get around easily bringing back your independence. Purchasing a mobility scooter can give your grandpa, grandma, mom, and dad back the freedom they used they enjoy when young.
You or someone you know with the trouble of walking should face the same trouble anymore. You can visit the local groceries or go for vacations that involve a lot of walking with ease. Power scooters are ideal for people who can still walk a little but lack the strength and the stamina to do long walking. With the variety and styles available, you can get one that best fits you. This article looks to narrow down on the choices of powered mobility scooters helping you choose one that best suits you with ease. Read on and get one today.
Table of Contents
- Best Folding Electric Mobility Scooters Reviews
- 10. Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel 3-Wheel Power Scooter
- 9. Drive Medical Bobcat X3 Compact Transportable Power Mobility Scooter
- 8. Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter
- 7. Go-Go Traveller Elite 3 Wheel Electric Scooter Pride Mobility
- 6. GTx-limited Electricity Mobility Scooter
- 5. Drive Medical Spitfire Ex Travel 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
- 4. Shoprider Scootie 3-Wheel Compact Scooter
- 3. E-Wheels EW-72
- 2. Eagle WX Electric Motor Scooter
- 1. Pride Mobility Go-Go Sports 3-Wheel Electric Travel Scooter
Best Folding Electric Mobility Scooters Reviews
10. Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel 3-Wheel Power Scooter
The Drive Medical is a three wheel mobility scooter with interchangeable color panels to help hide and scuffs and scratches. It is a great choice that is easy to assemble and dissemble. The scooter armrests are padded and adjustable to suit your ideal height. There is swivel backrest that is foldable. The scooter comes with ergonomic throttle control and easy freewheel operations.
- Small and compact
- Reattaching the rear wheel unit is tedious
9. Drive Medical Bobcat X3 Compact Transportable Power Mobility Scooter
The Drive Medical Bobcat is an ultra-light scooter that offers users superior portability. This is one of the best-powered mobility scooters that are easy to use. You can easily adjust the tiller angle places putting the scooter in ideal positions. The armrests can easily be adjusted for maximum comfort, boarding and existing. The seat height can be adjusted to suit you well. It comes with a carry basket and has a weight capacity of 265 lbs.
- Ideal when you want to maneuver through tight places
- Easy to transport
- Easy to use
- Not the best for big bodied people
8. Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter
The scooter uses the height adjustable swivel seat with fold-down armrests that add comfort and ease of access or exit. The armrests are padded and adjustable and can be moved up or down with ease. There is large plastic carry basket to help you carry items or do shopping. The delta tiller is quite easy to adjust with the ergonomic throttle control being easy to operate. The scooter has a powerful motor and covers long distances of up to 9 miles.
- Quite comfortable
- Compact and fits into tight places
- Good quality
- Portable and durable
- Leg room not sufficient enough for tall people
7. Go-Go Traveller Elite 3 Wheel Electric Scooter Pride Mobility
This is a great option especially when you need to transport it. The scooter dissembles into five lightweight pieces for easy storage and transport. It is a versatile scooter with a rear basket, arm bag, and cup holders. It uses the auto latch mechanism that allows frame separation for easy disassembly. The scooter is strong with a weight capacity of 275 pounds.
- Easy to assemble and dissemble
- Easy to transport
- Very maneuverable
- Long battery life
- Reflective stripes do come off
6. GTx-limited Electricity Mobility Scooter
The GTx is a fun scooter and an ideal option for the everyday rider. It has great speeds and can go long distances of up to 48 miles per single charge. This is the best scooter when traveling far as you don’t have to worry about the charge ending anytime soon. The scooter has a full lighting system and a weight capacity of 550 lbs. There is an electronic alarm system that helps keep the bad guys away.
- Capable of faster speeds
- Long lasting charge
- Well padded
- A bit pricey
5. Drive Medical Spitfire Ex Travel 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
This is a great choice for first-time users. The scooter is quite easy to assemble and dissemble with quick-connect batteries. The color panels are interchangeable with red, blue and silver to help hide scuffs and scratches. The delta tiller of the scooter is easy to adjust. The swivel seat has fold-down armrests without mounted reflectors that are also padded and adjustable. There is a large plastic bag for storage of items. The basket has a removable liner bag for easy cleaning.
- Very comfortable
- It will accommodate large persons
- Easy to assemble and dissemble
- Not the best for long distances
4. Shoprider Scootie 3-Wheel Compact Scooter
The Shoprider is a lightweight mobility scooter ideal for getting around your home and nearby markets. It has a weight capacity of 250 lbs. It is lightweight and easy to transport. The front articulating wheels are just some of the amazing features that make the Shoprider quite efficient on the road. The scooter weight is only 82 pounds with the batteries included. The articulating wheels offer it great mobility and stability at all times. The length of the scooter is adjustable and can easily be folded down for easy transport.
- Easy to transport
- Great mobility and stability
- Not ideal for long distances
3. E-Wheels EW-72
This is one of the fastest and high-performance mobility scooters with speeds of up to 15MPH. The speed is quite high for a scooter allowing you to hit long distances in a short period. The battery is long lasting and will last for long. The scooter is strong and durable with a weight capacity of 500 lbs. The EW 72 is powered using the 700-watt HUB motor and 48 volts 20AH batteries. It is shipped fully assembled and ready to go.
- Comes already assembled
- Ideal for long distances
- Long lasting battery
- Quite big and difficult to transport
2. Eagle WX Electric Motor Scooter
The Eagle WX is probably the best Electric powered mobility scooter so far with very amazing features. This is a powerful scooter with a strong, lasting charge that can cover up to 45 miles. The scooter is made to standard size and fits through all standard doors, trailers, and ramps. It is a heavy duty scooter that has been designed for both on and off the road. The design is good, and the scooter is worth every penny.
- Durable and sturdy
- Long lasting batteries
- Well- built
- Requires assembly
1. Pride Mobility Go-Go Sports 3-Wheel Electric Travel Scooter
The Pride Mobility is our top pick for those looking for a high-quality electric powered mobility scooter to get around with ease. This one is well-built and stable enough to get you to groceries stores and supermarkets on time. The scooter has an average speed of 4MPH and will move around stably. The seat includes two changeable color coded panels to cover against scratches and scuffs. It is also strong and has a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
- Quite sturdy
- Great design
- Well-built and stable
- Not so fast