What can outdoor blinds do for you? These are multifunctional shielding units that provide shade and safety against the outdoor elements at an affordable rate. The outdoor blinds are useful for all-season even during summer, to block a high UV rays percentage. The blinds secure one from other elements such as wind, cold, and even insects.
The features you should look out for when choosing a blind are; the size of the blind, the materials, the design, and also the function. Here is our review of the top ten best outdoor blinds on the market to make your buying process easy.
Also read: Best Wireless Subwoofers
Table of Contents
- List Of Top 10 Best Outdoor Blinds in 2020 Reviews
- 10. Radiance Cord-free 1/4 Inch Oval PVC Shade
- 9. Uyoyous Bamboo Window Blinds 36w by 72H Inches Light Filtering Roll Up Shades
- 8. Windscreen4less Exterior Roller Shade Blinds Outdoor Rollup Shade
- 7. GX and XD Bamboo Roll Up Window Blinds
- 6. Radiance Imperial Matchstick Cord-free Roll Up Shade
- 5. E and K Sunrise patio Roll -Up Shade Roller Shade
- 4. Radiance Imperial Matchstick Cord-Free Roll-Up Shade
- 3. Windscreen4less Exterior Roller Shade Outdoor Porch Patio Roll Up Shade
- 2. TJ Global Bamboo Roll Up Window Blind Sun Shade
- 1. Radiance Cord-Free 1/4 Inch Oval PVC Shade
- The size
- The material
- The closure design
- The color finish
List Of Top 10 Best Outdoor Blinds in 2020 Reviews
10. Radiance Cord-free 1/4 Inch Oval PVC Shade
Stay safe from the extreme outdoor weather climates with the aid of this outdoor blind. The blind measures 36 by 72 inches, which is reasonable to cover a large area that requires shade. The fact that this blind is 80 percent UV resistant makes it a perfect choice for summer seasons. You are also guaranteed to use it for a very long time since it has quality and heavy-duty PVC materials construction. The blind is functional for protecting against high UV rays, bring in a cooling effect, and securing from rain.
- The blind shade features the roll-up/down mode
- Has PVC material construction
- Blocks up to 80 percent of UV rays
- Installing it takes a few minutes
- This blind adds a beautiful look to your home
- You can install it in indoors and outdoors
- Helps to reduce heat in the house
- The blind is large to cover a large area
- Rolling the blind is done manually, which is not fancy as using a rod
9. Uyoyous Bamboo Window Blinds 36w by 72H Inches Light Filtering Roll Up Shades
Other than protecting you from the harsh outdoor weather element, these bamboo blinds add a touch of earthy look to your home. You can install them at the window area to block away from the sunlight from penetrating to the interior. The bamboo and brown look of these blind blends with multiple places you install indoors or outdoors. It also has drawing strings for comfortable opening and closing it.
- These bamboo blinds secure you from all the outdoor elements, including wind
- Has strong and quality bamboo materials construction
- Has drawstrings
- The height is adjustable
- Opening and closing this blind is easy with strings
- It has lightweight for convenient installation
- The height is adjustable to fit different areas
- Keeps you safe from most outdoor elements
- It blends well with various areas
- This blind is a bit expensive for the size
8. Windscreen4less Exterior Roller Shade Blinds Outdoor Rollup Shade
You are looking for something to cover your deck or patio area from wind, sunlight, and bugs? Well, this blind is a great choice. The blind features a large size for convenience when setting it up in a large area. This blind is treated to secure it from heat, mold, and other outdoor damages even after leaving it for too long. The best part is that this blind protects from all these outdoor elements without blocking the natural light, so you can chill and enjoy the outdoors.
- Has tie-down to keep it in place
- Assembling it is smooth and easy
- Features mesh-like material for breathability
- Blocks 90 percent UV rays
- This blind offers excellent shade on outdoor
- It has durable and quality material construction
- You can fit in multiple outdoor areas
- This blind ensures there is good privacy
- This blind requires being tied on the ground to prevent it from blowing off during the windy seasons
7. GX and XD Bamboo Roll Up Window Blinds
These window blinds are safe to use in multiple outdoor areas. The blinds consist of quality bamboo materials that are treated against the outdoor weather climates. Thus, you can leave them for as long as you need outdoors. However, keep in mind that you can also use these blinds in the indoor areas since the design and color blend well with other furniture.
- These blinds are good for doors and windows installation
- Are suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Are multifunctional
- Repels dust, wind, and high UV rays
- Cleaning these blinds is easy
- the height is adjustable for excellent shading
- Installation is smooth
- Blocks a high percentage of UV rays
- The manual instructions of the blinds are not written in English
6. Radiance Imperial Matchstick Cord-free Roll Up Shade
You can equip this blind at the patio, porch, or any outdoor area you like to relax at. It has natural materials and hand-woven to add a touch of elegance to any area you install it. This blind ensures you are secure from the sunlight, wind while providing privacy from the external view. Unlike other models, this blind does not have strings to ensure evenness in the area you install it.
- Has natural bamboo material construction
- The blind features a cord-free design
- This blind only weighs 4.34 pounds
- The height is adjustable
- This blind add an elegant look to your window or door
- The blind is light in weight
- Ensures you have enough privacy
- The blind is multifunctional for different outdoor areas
- Adjusting this blind is a bit difficult considering it does not drawstrings
5. E and K Sunrise patio Roll -Up Shade Roller Shade
The color of these blinds blends well with most home outdoor finishes so that you can install it on any area of your choice. These blind provides great shade from high UV rays, especially during the summer seasons so you can enjoy your outdoor stays. The blinds are waterproof; hence, you can leave them outdoor even during the rainy seasons.
- Installation of the blinds is bliss
- They have waterproof material construction
- The blinds offer privacy and security from outdoor elements
- Have fade and mold resistant treatment
- The durability of the blinds is guaranteed
- Comes in six different colors
- Have a natural finish to blend with various areas
- Keeps a high percent of sunlight away
- The blinds are not sturdy as they can easily get blown away by heavy wind
4. Radiance Imperial Matchstick Cord-Free Roll-Up Shade
Give your patio that fresh pimp while ensuring you are comfortable when chilling during the windy or sunny seasons by acquiring this blind. The installation process is easy since the blind is light in weight and comes with a manual for guidance. The blind measures 36 x 72inchs to cover a large area that you need protection and privacy on the patio. Adjusting this blind is easy since you can roll up and down if need be.
- This blind features a unique and beautiful brown finish
- Has the cordless control design
- Has quality bamboo wood materials
- The blind is multifunctional for efficient fitting on different outdoor areas
- This blind will keep you safe from all outdoor elements like sun, wind, and cold
- The woven design makes it look elegant
- Installing this blind is easy
- The blind is quite affordable
- Some customers have complained about this blind getting attacked by the mold when left out during the cold or rainy seasons.
3. Windscreen4less Exterior Roller Shade Outdoor Porch Patio Roll Up Shade
These are multifunctional blinds that you can utilize to block high UV rays, cover a section outdoors for privacy and offer protection from other outdoor elements like the wind. The blinds have mesh material that allows excellent airflow for breathability, especially during the sunny seasons. These blinds are designed to serve you for a long time since they are treated against fading or tearing even after long exposure to the outdoor climates.
- These blinds lower the temperatures by up to 30 percent
- The blinds are fade and tear-resistant
- These blinds are multifunctional to fit various outdoor areas
- Lowers the high temperatures by 30 percent
- These blinds have breathable materials
- Ensures your patio has privacy on indoor areas
- These blinds are safe for pets and kids
- They require assembling, but the process is easy
- These blinds do not come with a latch to hold them on the ground when you adjust the height
2. TJ Global Bamboo Roll Up Window Blind Sun Shade
You will love about this blind because it filters away the UV rays to ensure you are comfortable outdoors and still get to enjoy the natural outdoor lights. The blind has natural bamboo materials that are durable while adding a beautiful finish to the area you install. Besides securing you from the high UV rays, this blind protects against wind and other outdoor elements.
- The blind significantly reduces heat in the house
- The material construction consists of natural bamboo
- Reduce high heat levels
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors areas
- This blind adds a beautiful look to the area you set it up
- Protects from high UV rays
- Comes in varying sizes to fit different areas
- You can use it on a window or door
- This blind is not suitable to leave on outdoor during the rainy seasons since it can easily get damaged by rainwater
1. Radiance Cord-Free 1/4 Inch Oval PVC Shade
Do you need to cover a portion of your deck for security against harsh sunlight? This blind is a great choice to consider getting. The durability and convenience of this blind are fully guaranteed due to the construction of the heavy-duty material. The blind measures 36 W by 72 inches L to cover large areas. The blind is safe to leave outdoor throughout the year since it has waterproof construction for durability.
- This blind blocks up to 80 percent of sunlight rays
- It has PVC materials for easy cleaning
- This blind has a non-cord roll-up design
- The height is adjustable to fit different areas
- The blind is quite easy to install on outdoors
- The height is adjustable to fit on various areas
- Cleaning this blind is easy and possible
- The blind is quite affordable
- This blind does not secure one from all outdoor climates like rain
Do you want to install the blind on the window, door, or a portion outdoors? Well, these protective covers are designed in varying sizes. The choice will depend on where you want to install it. So, if you need-blind for a patio area, measure the distance you want to cover and use the measurements to guide you in choosing the perfect size of the blind. The same case goes for the door and the window.
The outdoor blinds feature different materials construction whereby some are made with natural bamboo while others have PVC materials. The choice depends on the area you want to use it, the shielding you want from the blind, and the budget as well. The bamboo blinds are good for areas that require excellent natural light and protection from the wind, sun, and even pests. This material is not safe for rainy seasons since they can easily grow mold or rot when exposed to rainwater. PVC is similar to plastic and has great value when it comes to protection against the outdoor elements, including rain.
The closure design
The outdoor blinds have different closure modes where some have a string cord for rolling up and down while others are plain. If you need an easy to open and close blind, consider the models with string cord. The cordless models make the area look great even since no strings are dangling on the window or even wall. Also, note that the cordless blinds are not easy to open as compared to the corded ones.
The color finish
This is a crucial factor worth considering if you need the blind for the door and the window. Don’t choose a color that will contradict the decor finishes in your house. So, choose a color finish that sits well with the entire home. Consider beige or brown colors for the outdoors since they give natural color to the area you install.
Enjoy the outdoors at all times, even in the extremely hot season, with the aid of these outdoor blinds. The blinds come in varying sizes to fit in different areas and have varying different materials constructions too. These are our top ten best outdoor blinds to consider if you need quality shade protection for various areas.