If you are tired of yard work
Then maybe it is time to replace the grass with outdoor tiles. One of the top 10 best outdoor tiles in 2018 is a good choice. You can add value to your home while cutting down on your weekly chores.
Keeping your home looking sharp will also help keep neighbor relations at their best. If you are not sure which outdoor tiles made the list, simply keep reading. Our review is designed to give you all the information you need.
Soon you can enjoy a yard with decorative tiles instead of weeds.
Table of Contents
- List Of Top 10 Best Outdoor Tiles in 2018 reviews
- Preview Product PriceRevTime 6 Pack Dual-side Garden Rubber Paver 16"x16" for Step Stone and Walk Way, Safety Rubber Tile Red$74.99$85.99 (13% off)Check NowBlockTile B2US4630 Deck and Patio Flooring Interlocking Tiles Perforated Pack, Gray, 30-Pack$77.76Check NowDri-Dek 1'x1' Interlocking Tiles - Flexible Patio, Porch, Lanai, Balcony, Basement & Pool Deck Flooring (1'x1' Tiles - 50-Pack, Gray)$286.75Check NowBare Decor EZ-Floor Interlocking Flooring Tiles in Solid Teak Wood Oiled Finish (Set of 10), Long 9 Slat$77.99 (1% off)Check NowNewTechWood US-QD-ZX-TK Ultrashield Naturale Outdoor Composite Quick Deck Tile in Canadian Maple (10 Case), 1' x 1', Peruvian Teak$65.63Check NowGreatmats Patio Outdoor Tile 11-5/8 x 11-5/8 x 1/2 inch 30 pack Blue$106.00Check Now24"x 24" Carpet Tile Peel and Place - Mosaic (Smoke with Black)$122.75Check Now
- 10. RevTime 6 Pack Garden Rubber Paver
- 9. BlockTile Deck and Patio Flooring
- 8. Dri-Dek Interlocking Tiles
- 7. Bare Decor Interlocking Flooring Tiles
- 6. NewTechWood Composite Quick Deck Tile
- 5. Greatmats Patio Outdoor Tile
- 4. Smart Transformations from 4urFloor Carpet Tile
- 3. Andersen Waterhog Classic Tile
- 2. BlockTile Deck and Patio Flooring
- 1. Greatmats Perforated Floor Tile
- Some Final Words
List Of Top 10 Best Outdoor Tiles in 2018 reviews
Preview Product Price $74.99 $85.99 (13% off) $77.76 $286.75 $77.99 (1% off) $65.63 $106.00 $122.75 $179.59 $211.31 (15% off) $84.80 $109.00
10. RevTime 6 Pack Garden Rubber Paver
Give your garden an upgrade with these 16-inch by 16-inch rubber tiles. They will help keep you from slipping as you walk around your yard. Their grooved channels drain the water away to safer locations.
These tiles are flexible, non-slip, anti-static, as well as work to prevent injury. They will work on a patio, garage, deck, balcony and other home locations as well. Plus, they resist the weather and frost making them a great year-round addition to your home.
9. BlockTile Deck and Patio Flooring
These 12 by 12-inch perforated tiles come in a pack of 30, weighing 20 pounds. Made from plastic these ½ inch tiles let the water go through them. Besides the garden or yard, these interlocking tiles can be used in numerous locations including a deck or balcony.
The waterproof tiles have a non-slip coating to keep you safe as you walk on them. Their attractive look will enhance any location you decide to place them.
8. Dri-Dek Interlocking Tiles
Measuring 1’ by 1’, are easy to put together. They easily snap together to provide year-round protection. Along with snapping together, you can trim them to fit any location you want.
Made from anti-microbial materials these tiles will fight both mold and mildew They also roll up for better cleaning underneath. They work best in storage areas or outdoor wet areas. You get 50 tiles to one pack which gives you more than enough tiles for small outdoor locations.
7. Bare Decor Interlocking Flooring Tiles
These all teak wood flooring tiles are a great alternative to plastic ones. You get 10 1-square foot pieces in a box and they all have an oil finish to them. The interlocking feature makes them easy to install and you can do it yourself instead of hiring a pro.
The teak would allow you to easily sand out any scratches that occur during use. Their oil finish makes them a good outdoor tile as they are water resistant.
6. NewTechWood Composite Quick Deck Tile
Designed with a Canadian maple finish, you get 10 square feet of floor or yard coverage. The interlocking tiles are made from recycled materials to be environmentally friendly.
These tiles work best on old concrete or other similar outdoor locations. As well as balconies and decks. Each tile measures one foot by one foot. A space between each board allows for water to drain quickly and efficiently, keeping the tiles dry. When you move, simply unsnapped and pack them up to take with you.
5. Greatmats Patio Outdoor Tile
Almost a square foot in size, these perforated tiles come in packs of 30 tiles. You can cover a lot of area with each pack. Slip resistant as well as waterproof, these tiles are also UV tough.
Water drains through the holes and does not stay on top of the tile protecting you against slipping. The interlocking feature allows you to put these tiles together quickly and without tools. They are also made from PVC materials.
4. Smart Transformations from 4urFloor Carpet Tile
If you do not want plastic or wood designs, then go with a caret look. These 24 by 24-inch carpet tiles are made from PET materials and have an outdoor carpet look.
Their peel and stick application exclude using them o grass or dirt. They are best used for those outdoor concrete areas that need upgrading. Made with UV protection, there are 15 tiles in a box, so you can cover up to 60 square feet of space.
3. Andersen Waterhog Classic Tile
The anti-static polypropylene fiber will not fade or rot. Water drains through the mat to the bottom very quickly, making this an anti-slip walkway. Measuring 18” by 18” each tile is ¼” thick and you get 12 in a case.
The SBR rubber back helps keep the tiles strong and durable. A ridge-like construction helps keep dirt and water below shoe level. Don’t worry if you damage or ruin a tile. They can be replaced very easily.
2. BlockTile Deck and Patio Flooring
Its checkerboard pattern adds a nice decorative touch to any indoor or outdoor décor. The 12 by 12-inch tiles are ½” thick and are made from high impact plastic.
You get 30 tiles in a box that weighs approx. 20 pounds. Each tile interlocks together and snaps in place easily. Its grid design makes these anti-slip tiles and the water drains easily through the holes. They are not good for sand or grassy areas. It is better for them to have a solid backing.
1. Greatmats Perforated Floor Tile
The perforated design keeps the water off the non-slip surface and draining properly. You can remove the tiles anytime as their interlocking system is easy to assemble and disassemble.
Measuring 12 inches by 12 inches, the tiles are 9/16 of an inch thick and you get 26 in a pack. You do not need any glue and you can cut them to fit any wall to wall area you need the tiles. They are also comfortable for bare feet.
Some Final Words
If you have wet spots around your home, these top 10 best outdoor tiles in 2018 will meet any challenge. Designed to allow you to walk safely, they will drain the water away from your feet. Upgrade the look of your home and yard with the best of the best.