Intentionally going off the grid is one thing, but not being able to be reached because of battery power is unacceptable. A number of things that are urgent could take place, while your phone is off. The reason why it’s unacceptable is that technology has enabled us to overcome such problems through power banks. You no longer have a reason to be worried, when stranded in emergency situations. Buying one of the best power banks will see to it that you have a solution when you need it the most.
Table of Contents
- List Of Top 10 Best Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus 2019 Reviews:
- How to choose the best Power Banks for iPhone 8 & 8 plus:
- Why you need a power bank:
- 10. iPhone 7 Battery Case & iPhone 8 Battery Case
- 9. iMuto 20000mAh Portable Charger Compact Power Bank External Battery Pack
- 8. Jackery Bar Pocket-sized 6000mAh Ultra-Compact Portable Charger
- 7. Wireless Charger Power Bank, Qi Power Bank for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
- 6. Poweradd Pilot 4GS 12000mAh Apple Lightning Portable Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
- 5. Portable Charger RAVPower 26800 Battery Packs 26800mAh Total
- 4. Portable Charger 10000mah – Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
- 3. Anker PowerCore 10000 High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone
- 2. Power Banks 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh – Power Banks for IPhone
- 1. Portable Charger Anker PowerCore 20100mAh – Best Power Banks for IPhone
List Of Top 10 Best Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus 2019 Reviews:
10. iPhone 7 Battery Case & iPhone 8 Battery Case
- By: iPosible Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
Recharging your phone has never been this easy. This iPossible battery case offers is all you need to add your phone 230% extra power. It’s one of the most ideal sources of portable extra battery power. To use it you just need to take off the top cover of the battery case and then put it on. No one will even be able to tell that you are charging your phone.
One advantageous quality it has is that it shields your phone from harm as well. The case is quite hard and has a 360-degree protective bumper design. No wear and tear will occur and it won’t be scratched as well. It has been certified by the CE and RoHS and has internal chips which will protect your phone.
9. iMuto 20000mAh Portable Charger Compact Power Bank External Battery Pack
- By: iMuto Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
Don’t let its compact size fool you. The iMuto power bank has a 20,000mah capacity. Owning one will enable you to charge your iPad Air almost 1.7 times, iPhone 6 almost 8 times, Galaxy S6 almost 5.7 times, and Macbook 2016 almost 1.2 times. Make sure you use a USB-C 3.0 if you wish to use it to charge your Nintendo Switch.
The power bank was designed by Digi-Power Technology. It will allow you to know the remaining battery power in digital format. This is thanks to its unique smart digital display technology. Power Banks for IPhone also notifies you when the portable charger is fully charged as well. One feature that I find amusing, is its built-in LED flashlight. This makes it very useful when you are in a sudden power black-out or a low light environment.
8. Jackery Bar Pocket-sized 6000mAh Ultra-Compact Portable Charger
- By: Jackery Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
With this power bank design, you will have all the backup power you need right in your pocket. It measures about 3.8×1.8 ×0.9 inches and has a very slick design. It is made with an aluminum shell material, which is what differentiates its quality levels with that of plastic. The battery cells used are all premium and the circuit board is high-efficiency.
When you make this purchase you will get; a 28-month product warranty, a Jackery Bar 6000mAh Portable Charger, a Micro USB Charging Cable, a thank you card and a user guide. The power bank will fully charge your iPad mini once. As for your phone, you will be able to charge it three times.
7. Wireless Charger Power Bank, Qi Power Bank for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
- By: Wofalodata Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
Wireless chargers and power banks are all the rage right now. Why should you be left behind? Wofalodata has the perfect option for you. They designed a 2 in one option which uses a high-power Qi wireless charging transmitter. With one purchase, you will get both a Qi charging pad and power bank. As if that was not enough, it supports simultaneous charging of up to 3 devices.
The value gotten from this is unbelievable! You will also get a multifunctional 3 in one Micro Cable, Lightning Adapter, and USB Charging Port. Thanks to this, you will be able to charge several devices whether iOs or Android.
6. Poweradd Pilot 4GS 12000mAh Apple Lightning Portable Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
- By: Poweradd Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
You won’t believe how fast your devices will get powered up again. This power bank offers one of the fastest charging speeds of up to 3A per port. Your iPhone and iPad will be able to charge simultaneously, thanks to its dual smart port design. Pilot 4GS will be quickly replenished since it has a 5V/2A.
It comes in the same size as an iPhone 6s plus and has a surface which is anti-fingerprint. The power banks body is made from aluminum alloy and it has a Poweradd- Anodized finish. It will provide you with more than 1.5 solid charges for an iPad Mini or at least 4.5 charges for an iPhone 6s. This is a great tool for long distance trips.
5. Portable Charger RAVPower 26800 Battery Packs 26800mAh Total
- By: RAVPower Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
RAVPower power banks are one of the most preferred options in the market. This is definitely a product you can trust with over 100,000 users, who can attest to its performance. In an average of 9 days of unrestrained usage per charge, it can charge your tablet over 2+ times and most smartphones over 6 times. It is capable of this thanks to its 26800mAh capacity.
The power bank has 3 2.0 USB ports which are iSmart and enable it to charges 3 devices simultaneously. If you have a 1A charger, it will take 23-24 hours to recharge. However, if you are using a 2.4A charger, the power bank will recharge in 14-15 hours.
4. Portable Charger 10000mah – Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
- By: PURIDEA Power Banks for IPhone 8 & 8 Plus
Power banks like this one are very energy efficient. Once your device is full, the charging will automatically stop and save power. The same happens when you charge the power bank. Doing so helps both the device and power bank from damage. It also has quite a number of safety features as well. No overheating or overcharging will occur at any point.
It uses lithium-polymer technology, which is part of the reason why it’s very light. The power banks outputs are; DC 5V-2.4A with 1 loading and DC 5V-3A with two 1.5A loadings. You will be able to know if the battery is running out, thanks to its 4 LED indicators. With its 10000mAh ultra-density safer Li-polymer cell, you can trust the power bank to be reliable.
3. Anker PowerCore 10000 High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone
- By: Anker Best Power Bank for IPhone
If you are looking for a power bank which is compatible with your iPhone 8, you should consider this option. You will be able to charge your phone almost 3.5 times. It can also be used with Samsung Galaxy S8 which can be charged 2.5 times. This power bank is high performing and is even said to have one of the best size-to-capacity ratios in the world.
The power bank was subjected to rigorous testing before it was shipped. The tests were against extreme shock, vibrations, and temperature as well. You can rest assured that it will serve you reliably for quite some time.
2. Power Banks 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh – Power Banks for IPhone
Get it now on Amazon.com
- By: RAVPower Power Banks for IPhone
Relying on the latest technology helps you stay steps ahead. This is exactly what the RAVPower power bank offers you. The battery capacity is very impressive and if you own a Samsung Galaxy S7 you can charge it up to 3.5 times. An iPhone 7 can be charged 5.5 times and an iPad air once. It has iSmart technology which enables it to detect which current is optimal for your device.
The technology enables it to do so automatically, and by doing so the charging speed of the device is maximized. Your battery will not be at risk of overcurrent and short circuit. You can consider it protected. The power bank also has a charging IC for additional protection.
1. Portable Charger Anker PowerCore 20100mAh – Best Power Banks for IPhone
- By: Anker Power Banks for IPhone
Anker is another leading power bank company with 10 million+ users. One of the reasons is because of its ultra-high capacity. You can charge an iPad mini 4 twice, a Galaxy S6 five times, and an iPhone 7 almost seven times. It has very high charging speeds thanks to a combination of voltage boost and PowerIQ. You can charge it either a 1 amp or a 2 amp charger.
The 1 amp charger will take up to 20 hours, while a 2 amp charger will take 10 hours. This is a certified safe power bank designed with Anker’s MultiProtect safety system.
The Top 10 Best Power Banks for iPhone 8 & 8 plus in 2019, have been listed above for your benefit. Our job is to make sure that you do not go through trial and error experiences, just to get a power bank for your phone. Some power banks can even damage your phone. The risk you will be taking by choosing any charger you available in the market may lead you to incur great losses. This review will help you avoid unnecessary frustrations.