Go-karting is taking the market by storm. Both young and old are engaging in this recreational and highly competitive sport. There are those who want to let loose after a long week, others want to be part of the latest craze, while others love the high energy and adrenaline rush that is witnessed. To cater for the rising needs and demands, manufacturers are putting out all kinds of products.
However, not every product will serve you right. It may be heavy, too light, not heavy-duty, unstable, slow, too fast, poorly designed, or unsafe. Razor is one of the renowned brands when it comes to Go-kart manufacturers. The manufacturer is famed for producing high quality, reliable, energy-efficient, durable and affordable product. In this review, we will evaluate the top 7 best Razor Go karts in 2017. Skip to the best Razor Go-kart on amazon.
Table of Contents
- Top 7 Best Razor Go-karts in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 7. Razor Ground Force Go-Kart – Razor Go-karts
- 6. Razor Crazy Cart – Razor Go-karts
- 5. Razor Force Drifter Kart – Razor Go-karts
- 4. Razor Ground Drifter Fury Ride-On, Razor Go-karts
- 3. Razor Dune Buggy – Razor Go-karts
- 2. Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart – Best Razor Go-karts
- 1. Razor Force Drifter Kart – Best Razor Go-karts
Top 7 Best Razor Go-karts in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
Which Is the Best Razor go kart?
7. Razor Ground Force Go-Kart – Razor Go-karts
With this silver-colored Go Kart, you will be able to breeze past your rivals thanks to the powerful electric motor. It allows the kart to reach speeds as high as 12 miles per hour while the reliable battery takes a very short time to charge.
For support, the accessory features a tubular steel frame that together with the suspension can support up to 140 pounds. It features large knobby pneumatic tires for a smoother ride while the variable-speed chain-driven electric motor provides a smooth and silent operation. A single charge can last for up to 4 minutes.
- Sturdy and durable frame
- Good suspension
- Smooth and silent operation
6. Razor Crazy Cart – Razor Go-karts
If you want the ultimate experience, then you should seriously think about the Razor Crazy Cart. This Ultimate Drifting Machine is electric powered and features a very powerful motor. The accessory can achieve speeds as high as 12mph and can tackle small inclines with ease.
To give the rider full control, it features a Drift Bar while the knobby pneumatic front tire improves rideability and balance. The anti-tip front caster wheels enhance the traction whereas the 24V rechargeable battery system provides decent power.
- Well built
- Easy to maneuver
5. Razor Force Drifter Kart – Razor Go-karts
With the Razor Force Drifter, Go-karting will be more fun. It comes with a sturdy frame made out of tubular steel and is designed for users weighing up to 10 pounds. The electric-powered kart comes with a nice ground clearance for riding over the bumpy terrains while the race-tuned chassis keeps it stable. For serious drifting, this unit features super-slick rear tires. A single charge can last for up to 40 minutes.
- Fast and silent
- Easy to ride and control
- Good quality
4. Razor Ground Drifter Fury Ride-On, Razor Go-karts
Capable of achieving speeds up to 19 km/h/12mph, the Ground Force Drifter Fury will keep you and your friends pretty entertained. It features a unique spark bar for improved sparking and a race-tuned chassis for good performance.
The super-slick rear tires allow the Go-kart to drift better whereas the good suspension keeps the accessory well balanced and boosts the comfort. The variable-speed, chain-driven electric motor provides a smooth ride. It is recommended for kids aged 8 years and above and the weight shouldn’t be more than 140 pounds.
- Good quality
- Solid framework
- High performance
3. Razor Dune Buggy – Razor Go-karts
Coming with a 30-watt electric motor, this razor Go-kart deliver amazing power. It can reach a top speed of up to 10 mph and has a good ground clearance for getting over rough surfaces. The powerful motor is pretty silent and is also very torquey.
The 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires ensure the ride is smooth even on rough and bumpy patches. It features a durable tubular frame made of steel and can handle weights up to 120 pounds. For added comfort and safety, the Razor Go kart features a padded buck seat and quality seatbelts.
- Powerful and silent
- Solid and compact
- Good quality
2. Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart – Best Razor Go-karts
Users who want fast performance will love the Ground Force Electric go-Kart. Designed for users aged 8 years and above, this Go-kart is well built to tolerate the harsh terrains. It features a tubular frame that can supports weights of up to 140 pounds.
The electric- powered unit is fast and can reach a top speed of 12 miles per hour. For a smooth ride, it features a quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor. The 4 1 /2-inch tires maintain a firm grip and also absorb shock, impact, and vibrations. A single charge lasts for about 45 minutes.
- Durable steel construction
- Well-balanced and stable
- Good performance
- Best Razor Go-karts
1. Razor Force Drifter Kart – Best Razor Go-karts
Able to support riders as heavy as 140 pounds, the Razor force drifter Kart has awesome power. The electric-powered unit can run for up to 40 minutes on a single charge and can reach a top speed of 12 miles per hour. The solidly built unit feels torquey on inclines but still maintains the low noise. It features a variable-speed chain driven motor and a race tunes chassis for good performance. The super-slick rear tires offer a nice traction and also absorb shocks and vibrations.
- Powerful and fast
- Fuel efficient and silent
- Solid and durable
- Best Razor Go-kart
Key Features of the best Razor Go-kart:
- Materials: A good Go-kart is made from strong materials to resist the rough terrains, road vibrations, and impact.
- Power: The engine should deliver adequate power for your needs and experience. While an experienced rider can get away with a powerful motor, it may be too powerful and risky for a beginner.
- Comfort: The seat, frame, suspension and other parts should ensure you are comfortable at all times. This prevents side effects such as backaches, neck pain, or shoulder aches.
- Suspension: You should pay attention to the suspension systems, as this will determine how comfortable you will be. Avoid shock systems that are too stiff/rigid or too soft.
- Maneuverability: A good Go Kart is easy to control on straight roads, corners, smooth and bumpy terrains.
Other important features are Safety Controls, Shape, Size, Are of use (indoor, outdoor), maintenance ease and price.
Truth is that Go-karting has become very popular. You will see men, women, adults, and children involved in it. While finding a product is easy, owning the best is a little difficult. You need to focus on the power, weight capacity, speed, maneuverability, reliability, energy efficiency, safety, support, comfort, safety and more.
Choosing the wrong type will not only lead to lower satisfaction but also put your life at risk. In this top 7 best Go karts in 2017 reviews, we have outlined the best the market is offering. What you need to do now is simply make your pick.