Are you in the market for the best shoe boot dryer? Shoe boot dryers will help keep your boots in a good condition preventing odors and garment bacteria. The dryers are usually inserted into the boot and have the ability to dry the boot in 3 to 4 hours. There are different styles of shoe boot dryers in the market with the more traditional models coming with two dry ports. By simply inserting your boots or shoes on the dryers, the boot dries through the warm air that circulates.
However, the different models and brands of dryer boots in the market can make it challenging for new buyers. Before making any decision to buy a shoe boot dryer, you need to consider a few things. The first thing to consider is the capacity of the dryer. Here you can go with the ones with two ports or four. The ones with four ports can dry your boots and gloves at the same time. Other considerations include the type of heating, price, and durability. Based on the considerations above, the following are some of the best picks in the market currently.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Shoe Boot Dryers
- 10. PEET Dryer – Original 2-Shoe Electric Dryer
- 9. Jobsite Boot, Shoe & Glove Electric Dryer Prevent Odor, Mold & Bacteria
- 8. DryGuy DX Forced Air Boot Dryer and Garment Dryer
- 7. MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot Dryer, Shoe Dryer, and Glove Dryer
- 6. PEET Dryer Shoe Dryer Advantage for Men
- 5. Huluwa Ultraviolet Shoe Dryer
- 4. Jobsite Mighty Dry Boot Dryer with Timer and Fan
- 3. DryGuy Simple Dry boot and Glove dryer
- 2. MaxxDry Shoe Dryer XL
- 1. YeaDing Shoe Dryer, Boot & Glove Warmer Heavy Duty Electric Dryer
Table of the Best Shoe Boot Dryers
10. PEET Dryer – Original 2-Shoe Electric Dryer
The PEET comes with two patented dry ports that circulate warm air through the boots helping dry them while at the same time clearing all bad smells. The dryer also helps remove contaminants like mold and viruses that can cause irritation on the feet. This is a versatile dryer that works well for almost all types of materials. It is safe and can be used to dry shoe boots made from rubber, leather, PVC, canvas, neoprene and much more.
- Works well for all materials
- Removes contaminants that cause feet irritations
- Silent operation
- Dries shoes perfectly overnight
- Lacks a switch or on/off indicator
9. Jobsite Boot, Shoe & Glove Electric Dryer Prevent Odor, Mold & Bacteria
The Jobsite boot dryer is a compact and portable choice with removable extensions that makes it quite easy to use and carry. It is a powerful dryer with two ports that naturally circulate warm air through the thermal convention. The dryer does not use any motor and works silently. The dryer is one of the best ways to extend the lifespan of your boot. It helps eliminate bad odors caused by bacteria and sweat.
- Works silently
- Lacks an on/off switch
8. DryGuy DX Forced Air Boot Dryer and Garment Dryer
If you want to dry your boots and gloves at the same time, then this four port DryGuy boot dryer will be a great pick. The dryer comes with a removable extension tube that allows for one to dry boots up to 16 inches long. It heats up to 105 degrees F and is a great option for boots, clothes, and liners. This is a perfect when in a hurry as it dries most boots in 1-2 hours.
- Dries boots faster
- Works for different materials
- Helps eliminate all bad odors
- It is a little loud
7. MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot Dryer, Shoe Dryer, and Glove Dryer
This is a forced air dryer that works simultaneously for up to four garments and a great pick for drying the boots and gloves faster. It heats up to 40.5 degrees Celsius making it versatile for drying boots, clothes and liners. It dries most boots within one hour making it one of the fastest dyers in the market currently. The 16-inch removable extension tube makes it good for drying tall boots. The 6-foot cord power allows you to move it around with ease.
- Dries boots faster
- Ideal for all materials
- Works well for tall boots
- No heat switch
6. PEET Dryer Shoe Dryer Advantage for Men
The PEET Advantage Dryer comes with very powerful capabilities of drying men’ shoes faster, and the dryer comes with four ports that can be used to dry up to four garments at the same time. The ports are 13.3 inches high and 13.3 inches wide making it suitable for all types of boots. The dryer neutralizes all the odor and perspiration in the boots giving your feet a good smell. The four feet ports are all patented and work efficiently in drying all footwear and hand gear.
- Dries both footgear and hand gear at the same time
- Ideal for all materials
- Faster drying
- Way too loud
5. Huluwa Ultraviolet Shoe Dryer
This is a very convenient pick that can dry your shoes faster in a matter of minutes. It is pretty simple, lightweight and portable. Insert it for 15-60 minutes and the dryer will kill 99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses leaving your shoes smelling great. This is a one-size-fit all shoe dryer that is designed to be simple and practical. The dryer uses the ultraviolet rays to easily dry shoes and kills bacteria.
- Easy to use
- The wires are very inconvenient
4. Jobsite Mighty Dry Boot Dryer with Timer and Fan
The Jobsite Might Dryer is one of the best boot dryers out there when the time is not on your side. The dryer works magic and can dry all wet garments in one hour or less. It is quite strong and faster with warm circulating airs. The dryer is ideal for extending the boot’s lifespan. It also effectively eliminates odors caused by sweat and bacteria. The dryer uses a high powered fan and comes with an on/off timer dial which seems to lack in most dryers.
- Powerful running fan
- Faster drying
- Strong and durable
- The timer feature is great
- The airflow is not the strongest
3. DryGuy Simple Dry boot and Glove dryer
The DtyGuy comes with two ports that help dry a pair of the garment using the convection heating system. The dryer is light and made of durable plastic that is known to last for long. This one dries boots in 6-8 hours and ideal when you want the boots to dry slowly overnight. The slow heating ensures the dryer will not damage any fragile materials in the garments or footwear.
- Does not damage any fragile garments
- Lightweight and portable
- Takes long to dry
2. MaxxDry Shoe Dryer XL
This is a very powerful dryer that dries most boots and gloves within an hour or so. The dryer also eliminates bad odors caused by bacterial and perspirations. The four ports help dry up to four garments simultaneously. The motor of the dryer runs smoothly. It is a versatile dryer with removable extension tubes.
- It is versatile
- Powerful dryer
- Works silently for a motor dryer
- The timer doesn’t work well
1. YeaDing Shoe Dryer, Boot & Glove Warmer Heavy Duty Electric Dryer
The timer function in the YeaDing shoe dryer makes it one of the best dryers out there. The timer function allows you to set time depending on with the kind of shoes to be dried. This is a great feature that helps you save energy. It also has dehumidification and antimicrobial technology that helps deal with any bad odors and issues of wet feet. A dryer is a suitable option for all types of shoes. It is compact and can be folded for easy transport and storage.
- Easy to use and store
- Great timer function
- Saves on energy
- A bit pricey