As long as you have a snowboard, you have made an investment. That is why you have the responsibility of making sure your snowboard is well protected and stored. Because of this, snowboard bags are a must have. This way, your money will not have gone to waste by buying a new snowboard every now and then. With a snow board bag; carrying your snowboard will get easier, and you will be able to keep it safe from weather related threats as well. Skip to the best Snowboard Bag on Amazon.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Snowboard Bags in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Snowboard Bags, Athletico Two-Piece Snowboard and Boot Bag
- 9. Burton Board Sack Real Red Tarp – Snowboard Bags
- 8. Snowboard Bags, Demon Phantom Snowboard Bag
- 7. High Sierra Snowboard Sleeve and Boot Bag Combo, Snowboard Bags
- 6. Burton Gig Bag – Snowboard Bags
- 5. Snowboard Bags, Grayne Premium Padded Snowboard Bag
- 4. High Sierra Unisex Ski Bag and Boot Bag Combo, Snowboard Bags
- 3. High Sierra Snowboard Sleeve and Boot Bag Combo, Snowboard Bags
- 2. BURTON Space Sack – Best Snowboard Bags
- 1. Fox & Shrub – Star Wars and Pulp Fiction Snowboard Bag – Best Snowboard Bags
Top 10 Best Snowboard Bags in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
10. Snowboard Bags, Athletico Two-Piece Snowboard and Boot Bag
This purchase will get you a two in one deal. Who doesn’t love getting bonus, useful freebies with their purchases? If you happen to a snowboard that measures 165cm, then you need this. You will also get yourself a boot bag as long as your shoe size is below size 13. So, why not try it out? Get this and you will have actually saved up on the boot bag cost.
One more thing you’ll find it incredible is the fact that it features a large main compartment which offers enough space for your snowboarding accessories. Of course, snowboarding has so many things which are required at any time. And yes, with this perfect bag, you’ll have nothing to worry about.
- Its main compartment is quite large.
- The snowboard bag is light.
9. Burton Board Sack Real Red Tarp – Snowboard Bags
This snowboard bag comes in red, so if red is your favorite color, or you love standing out from the rest of the crowd, this would probably suit you. The bag is padded, which is very important. This re-assures you that your snowboard is better secured, which is the main reason why a snowboard bag is essential.
So go ahead, and buy the Burton Board Sack Real Red Tarp. Put your snowboard in a trusted storage place. If you’re used to any of those cheap snowboard bags which can’t even last a week or two, then you need to try this one out and see the difference. I have used it on several occasions before and can attest to its superior construction and top performance.
- The snowboard bag has a zippered tuning.
- The shoulder straps it comes with can be removed.
8. Snowboard Bags, Demon Phantom Snowboard Bag
To make it easier for you to transport your snowboard, this particular bag has wheels. This enhances your mobility tenfold. You use less effort and you even get to move faster than you normally would. Who doesn’t want that level of convenience? The best thing about it is, the urethane wheels that this snowboard bag uses are heavy duty and good quality.
This ensures that they will last for a while. This isn’t one of those cheap knockoffs available on the market; it’s a really tough and durable masterpiece designed to offer added convenience and comfort during any snowboarding escapade.
- It fits snowboards with a length of 170cm.
- The snowboard bag comes with a pair of zippers that are also heavy duty.
7. High Sierra Snowboard Sleeve and Boot Bag Combo, Snowboard Bags
This is also another snowboard bag that will get you a boot bag. The High sierra snowboard bag measures about 18in x 65in in size. What I liked most about it was that it has contrasting stitching. The snowboard bag also has packaging that is full box color. When you buy it, you will no longer have zipper problems. This is because its zippers are Nylon coil and self-repairing. This is a large bag boasting a tough polyester construction which gives it added durability and makes it highly comfortable.
- The bag is made of polyester.
- The snowboard bag is durable.
6. Burton Gig Bag – Snowboard Bags
This is a snowboard bag for the economical lot. Let’s say; you tend to snowboard as a group or even as a family, this will definitely peak your interest. The Burton Gig Bag has the capacity to let you carry several snowboards in it. You will even be able to carry all the wax, tuning gear and tools you need.
This type of convenience is just invaluable. Why spend more when you can just spend on the right snowboard bag? The lockable design guarantees added safety for all your accessories while its large size ensures that you never have to leave anything behind when going for snowboarding.
- It has a shoulder strap that is double cushion.
- The snowboard bag is lockable.
5. Snowboard Bags, Grayne Premium Padded Snowboard Bag
This snowboard bag will fall under the category of purchases that you made and have never gotten worn out, or have at least outlasted so many other items in your household. The bag is made from ultra-durable ballistic Nylon, which is responsible for its long useful life.
Apart from that, the snowboard bag is also double stitched and can stand being used consistently. Backed by a three-year warranty, you can be sure to have your purchase covered for total peace of mind when purchasing. I have also tried using it and really loved the large size and extra-tough construction which makes it highly durable.
- Your purchase will grant you a 3-year warranty.
- The shoulder strap can be removed at one’s convenience.
4. High Sierra Unisex Ski Bag and Boot Bag Combo, Snowboard Bags
At number 4 we have another snowboard bag from high sierra. This particular bag however will fit a 200cm long snowboard and comes with a zipper that is ¾ in length. The advantage that comes with this is the fact that you will be able to fold one end in order to accommodate skis which are shorter.
The fabric used to make the snowboard bag is 600-Denier Duralife. With a boot bag thrown into the bargain, then it means that you won’t have to buy anything else which would be an added expense on your part.
- Your purchase will also come with a boot bag.
- The snowboard bag has dimensions of about 79.5 x 14 inches.
3. High Sierra Snowboard Sleeve and Boot Bag Combo, Snowboard Bags
This specific snowboard bag comes in a black/mercury color combination. The High sierra snowboard bags have proven to be among the top market brands through decades of service. They are a good choice for anyone working on limited spending budget and is looking for a snowboard bag that for different applications. The water resistant material used in the construction makes this a great product since you won’t have to worry ab out rains or snow at any given time.
- The snowboard bag is water resistant.
- The bag comes constructed with distinctive detailing.
2. BURTON Space Sack – Best Snowboard Bags
The second place position goes to yet another snowboard bag that has excellent carrying capacity. The Burton space sack will allow you to carry several snowboards at the same time as well. Snowboards which can be carried using this bag are ones that are 129cm to a 181cm in size.
You can comfortably use this snowboard bag in your road trips or long journeys without worrying that any mishaps may occur with the bag. I really love the 100% polyester construction which makes this snowboard bag incredibly amazing and really awesome.
- The bag is made from 100% polyester.
- It also has a shoulder strap that is removable.
1. Fox & Shrub – Star Wars and Pulp Fiction Snowboard Bag – Best Snowboard Bags
The Fox & Shrub snowboard bag takes the top position because it stands out by far from the competition. The bag can be used by literally anyone, be it an adult or a kid. The reason behind this is, the breast-band that the bag comes with can be adjusted to fit the user. To enhance this feature, the bag also has screws which are extra-large.
- You will get a 90-day replacement guarantee with your purchase.
- The snowboard bag also comes with a full 1 year limited warranty.
Factors to consider before buying a snowboard bag:
Size: The snowboard bag you buy must be able to accommodate your snowboard. Some bags even have a capacity that will let you fit other utilities as well.
Security: Some snowboard bags can be locked ensuring that your snowboard is also safe from theft. You will be the only person that will be able to access your belongings.
Material: Some materials are heavy duty and will tend to last longer. A few on the other hand, have capabilities like water and PVC resistance, which enable them to shield your snowboard from the elements as well.