Without any doubt, solar watches are one of the greatest inventions in the technology industry. They don’t demand to change batteries after a few months that allow you to save a hefty amount of money and effort. A solar watch is the best option for the people who want tons of features without any inconvenience for years.
In this post, we will tell you about the top 10 best solar watches in 2019 in detail so that you can make a smart choice.
Table of Contents
- List of Top Best Solar Watches Reviews
- 10. Casio Pro Trek PRG-600 Watch
- 9. Casio EF06D-2AV
- 8. Citizen Men’s BM8180-03E Japanese Quartz Green Watch
- 7. Seiko Men’s SSC139 Excelsior Black Ion Finish
- 6. Citizen Eco-Drive AW1236-03A Watch
- 5. Casio Men’s PRG-270 Pro Trek Digital Sport Watch
- 4. Citizen Men’s Promaster Diver’ Quartz
- 3. Seiko Men’s SSC017 Prospex Solar Stainless Steel Dive Watch
- 2. Casio Men’s GW-9400-1CR
- 1. Casio Men’s PRW- 3000- 1ACR Protrek Black Sport Watch
List of Top Best Solar Watches Reviews
10. Casio Pro Trek PRG-600 Watch
If you are an outdoorsy personality, then this solar-powered watch is a wonderful option for you. The Pro Trek PRG-600 series comes with a built-in triple sensor that is capable to calculate atmospheric temperature, temperature, and altitude.
Furthermore, it has a discreet digital display showing all the important data. Other features of this wonderful watch are a timer, a stopwatch, and a calendar.
- Water resistant watch
- Pretty affordable price
- Fitness altimeter
- Brilliant instruction manual
- Difficult to set radio control
- Average backlight
9. Casio EF06D-2AV
The individuals looking for a best solar watch at an affordable price should go for the Casio EF06D. It has a stainless steel body that features triple-row link bracelet, round blue dial, and luminous hands. The most exciting thing about this watch its mineral crystal dial window is that it’s almost impossible to find in other products with the same price tag.
This solar watch is resistant to 100m water that makes it suitable for swimming and snorkeling.
- Extremely low price
- Crystal clear dial window
- Bezel comes with decorative indents
- Scratch resistant body
- Inappropriate for diving
- Difficult to adjust the band size
8. Citizen Men’s BM8180-03E Japanese Quartz Green Watch
Another excellent watch on this list that comes with lots of great features along with the Citizen brand name. The Citizen’s Men BM8180-03E has a stainless steel body and a round black dial displaying date window.
The company has equipped this watch with a Japanese-quartz movement that allows it to charge through both indoor as well as natural light. Furthermore, its water resistance to 330 feet makes it a perfect option for water sports.
- Extremely solid body
- Imported analog display
- Superior quality stitched canvas band
- Professional style watch
- Few complaints against its water resistance
- Average sized face
7. Seiko Men’s SSC139 Excelsior Black Ion Finish
Seiko Men’s SSC139 is a top-notch product that comes with a sporty look and gunmetal-tone stainless steel band. It is a two-tone watch having luminous hands, black dial, and date window. Other excellent features of this solar watch are the screw-base case, alarm settings and recharging through various types of lights.
The stainless steel width is 44X12mm that make it perfect for the larger wrist size.
- Long battery power
- Protective crystal dial window
- Double push-button
- Stainless steel case
- Soft alarm ring
- Costly repair
6. Citizen Eco-Drive AW1236-03A Watch
Citizen Eco-Drive is made for the people who want a stylish solar watch on an average budget. It is truly a masterpiece having a 40-millimeter stainless steel case and a high-quality leather strap. The company is providing a five-year warranty on this beautiful watch.
The leather of this watch’s band is made from top-notch material and offer a very long life.
- Very affordable price
- Japanese quartz moment
- Silver-tone dial having stick hour markers and Roman numerals
- Buckle closure band
- Average quality glass
- Scratchy back
5. Casio Men’s PRG-270 Pro Trek Digital Sport Watch
Casio Men’s PRG-270 is popular for its unique kind of design and bulky face among the people. It is a perfect choice for the people who want a solar watch lots of features, but they don’t want to compromise with its overall performance.
Some brilliant features of this product are a digital compass, thermometer, altimeter, and barometer. Additionally, it comes with world time feature that gives more than accurate detail about more than 30 different time zones.
- Resistant to 330 feet water
- 9-month battery life on a single charge
- Auto LED backlight
- A range of helpful features
- Difficult user settings
4. Citizen Men’s Promaster Diver’ Quartz
Citizen Men’s Promaster is a wonderful combination of classic looks and modern features. It has a comfy polyurethane strap and a solid 43 mm stainless steel body that allows it to look different than the others.
This watch has an eco-drive that is powered by light so there is no need for a battery.
- Large and solid body case
- Water resistance to 660 feet
- Five-year warranty
- Beautiful design
- Sturdy finish
3. Seiko Men’s SSC017 Prospex Solar Stainless Steel Dive Watch
Seiko Men’s SSC017 is a US manufactured watch that comes with a beautiful design and tons of useful features. It is equipped with a stainless steel bracelet having a double push-button that allow you to control everything in a safe manner.
It’s water resistant up to 660 feet water makes it a perfect option for various water activities that include scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Easy to charge
- Stainless steel body
- Chronograph subdials
- Bracelet powered by solar power
- Flimsy base
- Heavier weight
2. Casio Men’s GW-9400-1CR
Casio Men’s GW-9400 is a solid solar watch that has plenty of rich features, such as textured pushers, multiple displays, and red contrasts. The company has added protective mineral crystal dial window that makes it a solid option at an affordable price.
Other amazing features of this solar watch are a thermometer, Mb6 atomic timekeeping, auto LED, and 5 daily alarms.
- Allow you set up to 5 alarms
- Protective window
- Perfect for recreational scuba diving
- Countdown Timer
- Hard to clean watch
1. Casio Men’s PRW- 3000- 1ACR Protrek Black Sport Watch
Without any doubt, Casio is a king of watch manufacturing market that has a great range of useful functions, such as a digital compass, thermometer, daily alarms, countdown timer, and low-temperature resistance.
It has a pre-programmed auto calendar and a battery up to seven months with a full charge.
- Japanese quartz movement
- Longer battery life
- Digital displays
- Sturdy look
- Massive water resistance
- Adjustment and alignment take time