Table of Contents
- List of Top 5 Best Step Ladders, Extension Ladder Reviews in 2020
- 1. 14016-001 Alta One Type 1 Model 22 Foot Ladder by Little Giant
- 2. 17 Feet Aluminum Extension Ladder – Multi-Purpose Professional Ladder by Toprung
- 3. FS4008 225-Pound Fiberglass 8 Foot Step Ladder by Louisville Ladder
- 4. 8-Foot Signature Series Step Ladder Type 1A by Cosco
- 5. Folding 4 Step Ladder, Aluminum Double Sided Step Stool with 330 lbs Capacity by Finether
- Final Word
List of Top 5 Best Step Ladders, Extension Ladder Reviews in 2020
No matter the reason, if you need to purchase a ladder, then we have the 5 best step ladders you can purchase online below:
1. 14016-001 Alta One Type 1 Model 22 Foot Ladder by Little Giant
The great thing about this ladder from Little Giant is that it’s very sturdy. This is because the ladder is relatively heavy and it’s well designed. It’s also a very versatile ladder because of the multiple configurations it can assume. It doesn’t matter if you are changing a light bulb or curtains, you can use this ladder with no problems. It also does not look and feel cheap.
High-quality aluminum construction (aircraft-grade)
Can work either as a scaffolding system, 90-degree ladder, extension, staircase or A-frame.
Compliant with ANSI and OSHA standards
Holds up to 250 pounds.
- It’s versatile enough to tackle most jobs
- A person with a heavier weight can use it
- Last longer as it’s crafted with high-quality materials
- You won’t get into trouble with rules and regulations if you purchase this for your business as it’s compliant with safety standards.
- Performs like a top-of-the-line ladder but comes with a lower price tag
- A single person may have difficulty operating this ladder
- It may be too heavy to operate for some people
2. 17 Feet Aluminum Extension Ladder – Multi-Purpose Professional Ladder by Toprung
Everything about this ladder is all about high quality. First off, the core material used to create the ladder is top-of-the-line. However, TopRung did not stop there. They used higher quality hinges, screws, bolts and other parts. In fact, Toprung is so confident about the quality of this ladder that they can provide you with a 3-year warranty.
The ladder is rated to hold up to 300 lbs
Not only it meets the ANS1 standards, but it exceeds them
Made from aircraft-grade aluminum material
Unique and patented hinge design
- Because of the high-quality parts, a much heavier person can safely use this ladder
- The patented hinge design makes the ladder safer to use compared to most ladder in the market
- Top-notch materials which mean it won’t be breaking down anytime soon
- As it’s ANS1 compliant, you can safely purchase this one for company use
- One of the few ladders that are backed by a manufacturer warranty
- Assembly may be tricky for some
- A bit more expensive
3. FS4008 225-Pound Fiberglass 8 Foot Step Ladder by Louisville Ladder
Not everyone is looking for a ladder that can do a lot of things. For some, a ladder that simply works and less expensive is the ideal buy. If this sounds like you, then you’d probably like this ladder. Aside from the fact that it is much simpler to use, it also comes with great additions like being non-conductive and useful accessories.
- Ergonomic step design
- Lined with conductive fiberglass materials
- Rated to hold up to 225 lbs
- Comes with magnet, pipe holder, tool slot, paint can holder, hardware tray
- Because of the unique step designs, it’s much more comfortable to stand on when compared to other ladders in the market.
- It’s a ladder that is safe to use when you working with something that is electrical as the ladder is non-conductive.
- Comes with a very good price vs features ratio.
- The accessories that are included with the package makes it easier to tackle any kind of challenging job.
- Weight limit is a bit lower compared to other ladders
- May not be versatile enough for non-residential use
4. 8-Foot Signature Series Step Ladder Type 1A by Cosco
If there’s one thing that you should know about this ladder, then it’s the fact that is smartly designed. It comes with a boxed frame design that is unique enough to earn a patent. Then, you have two compartments on the top; wich makes it easier for you to store items when working on something else while being on the ladder. This ladder provides good height without being too heavy for most people to lift. The design of this ladder has earned a few consumer awards, which is a testament to how the designs work well not only in theory but also in real-life situations.
One of the lighter ladders in the market
Comes with a lock and release mechanism
Two project trays on the top
Features a carry handle that comes with a security lock
- This ladder may be lightweight, but it does not sacrifice strength due to the patented box-frame design.
- It’s sturdy, and it won’t feel “Rocky” while using it as it comes with a locking mechanism.
- It’s very convenient to use as you have two project trays on top of the ladder that gives you more working space compared to other ladders.
- Very portable not only because it is lightweight, but also because of addition of a security lock on the carrying handle.
- May be a bit difficult to store because of its height
- May not be suitable for heavy-duty jobs
5. Folding 4 Step Ladder, Aluminum Double Sided Step Stool with 330 lbs Capacity by Finether
This ladder excels as being one of the most compact and functional at the same time. It’s easy to store under the bed or hang it behind the laundry room door. In fact, you may think that your delivery box is empty when it arrives from Amazon because that’s how compact it can get. Additionally, it’s perfect for everyday use whether it’s for the garden, kitchen or anywhere else in the house thanks to its portability and comfortable steps.
- Angle feet with non-slip additions
- Double riveted and slightly ribbed steps
- Rated to carry up to 330 lbs.
- No assembly required
- It’s very safe to use because it is loaded with safety features
- You can stand longer of being on the steps as it’s specially designed to provide comfort
- For such a very portable ladder, it comes with a very high carrying capacity
- Ideal for people who are not very good at assembling items
- Very compact which makes it very to move around and store
- May not be high enough for every job
- Not recommended for professional use
These are the top Best Step Ladders in Amazon right now. We have carefully selected the best ladders that fit well to your budget and requirements. It’s our goal that once you read through the list, you will gain enough insight to make an informed buying decision.