Every person, no matter what he or she does in his or her day to day living, should recognize the value of having a set of tools for survival especially in times of unexpected circumstances in life.
If you are now busy in making your own survival kit, be sure that you get a nice survival knife and include it in your kit. Good thing, a survival kit is one of the popular products sold in many different places online.
Table of Contents
- List Of Top 10 Best Survival Knives in 2021 Reviews:
- What Is The Best Survival Knives?
- 10. MTech USA Xtreme MX-8054 Series Fixed Blade Tactical Knife
- 9. Gerber Prodigy Survival Knife, Serrated Edge
- 8. Ka-Bar Bk-10 Becker Crewman Fixed Blade Survival Knife
- 7. Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Knife
- 6. BlizeTec Survival Knife – Survival Knives
- 5. Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife, Survival Knives
- 4. Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife, Survival Knives
- 3. Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath, Black
- 2. Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Knives Full Tang Drop Point Fixed Blade TPE Handle
- 1. CDS-Survival MOVA-58 Stainless Steel Outdoor, Survival Knives
List Of Top 10 Best Survival Knives in 2021 Reviews:
But, with the number of choices available, it can be hard to determine which one is the right for you. So here is a list of top 10 best survival knives for this year 2021. Get ready to learn more about them one by one today:
What Is The Best Survival Knives?
10. MTech USA Xtreme MX-8054 Series Fixed Blade Tactical Knife
Dimensions: 11-inch overall length / 5-1/2-inch blade length / 5.5mm thickness | Material: 440 stainless steel tanto style material for blade
- Nice sheath
- Coat can be easily peeled when scratched
- Short leg strap
You would be amazed with the overall quality of this product. It comes with a nice sheath and a sharp blade for outstanding cutting performance.
9. Gerber Prodigy Survival Knife, Serrated Edge
Dimensions: 13.6 x 5.2 x 2.2 inches / Weight: 8 oz. | Material: 420HC stainless steel blade w/ black oxide texture
- Sharp razor
- With limited warranty
This product is a durable survival knife you can find in the market. It gives that perfect and sharp cut plus it comes as a complete package at a cheap price.
8. Ka-Bar Bk-10 Becker Crewman Fixed Blade Survival Knife
Dimensions: 13.8 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches / Weight: 12 ounces | Material: 188″ thick 1095 Cro-Van Steel
- Covered carbon steel razor
- Unpleasant sheath
- Coating chips away easily
It comes with all of the features and benefits that you want for a survival knife. It is durable and reasonably priced.
7. Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Knife
Dimensions: Blade length: 4.8 Inches / Overall length: 10 Inches | Material: Full tang fine edge razor crafted using premium steel (9CR19MoV)
- Great design
- Ferro rod hard to take out of the case
- Bad sheath
This survival knife comes with great features that you will surely love. You will be happy with its quality and how it works.
6. BlizeTec Survival Knife – Survival Knives
Dimensions: 1.5 x 3.4 x 6.88 inches / Weight: 6.4 oz. | Material: Stainless steel material for blade and anodized aluminum handle
- Extremely tight fire starter section
- The flashlight becomes a bit wobbly when not powered on
It is a lightweight survival knife that comes with LED flashlight, and a seatbelt cutter. It also comes with a glass breaker and a magnesium fire starter. It can be folded for transport.
5. Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife, Survival Knives
Dimensions: Blade length: 4.8” (12.2 cm) / Overall length: 9.8” (24.8 cm) / Knife weight: 7.2 oz (204 g) | Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel (for blade) / glass-filled nylon w/ rubber overmold (for handle)
- Great handle material
- Slightly poor design
- Unimpressive sheath
This survival knife provides reliable use whether off-duty or on-duty. It features a fine edge and full tang 420HC razor with black colored ceramic coat.
4. Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife, Survival Knives
Dimensions: 12 x 4 x 3 inches / 9.9 ounces | Material: 5-inch Parkerized blade
This product comes with a Parkerized blade that measures five inches coupled with saw-like top edge. It also comes as a complete package with a comfy leather handle and a sheath to keep the knife clean and ready for transport.
It is offered as a complete package as it comes together with a sharpening stone with a pouch.
- Good blade material
- Slightly bulky
- Poor blade sharpness
3. Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath, Black
Dimensions: Blade Thickness: 0.126 inches (3.2 mm) / Blade Length: 4.3 inches (109 mm) / Total Length: 9.1 inches (232mm) / Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154g) | Material: Thick carbon steel edge w/ anti-corrosive black coating
This survival knife comes with a Scandi grind that prevents the knife itself from gliding off easily and it also helps in ensuring that the knife will bite to the surface without getting stuck. The razor is sharp and will remain sharp for a very long period of time.
- With a lifetime warranty
- Not full tang
- Its sharpener is too coarse
2. Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Knives Full Tang Drop Point Fixed Blade TPE Handle
Dimensions: Blade Length: 6.4 inch (16.2 cm) / Handle Length: 5.7 inch (14.5 cm) / Overall Length: 12.1 inch (30.7 cm)/ Weight: 1.0 pounds |Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel (for blade)
Its blade is made of 1095 high carbon steel and it is comfortable to grip because it comes with a TPE handle. It is also cheap that you can get it.
It comes covered by its ballistic belt case with a detachable storage pouch & lanyard. It is lightweight and is made especially for professional level and recreational use.
- Affordably priced
- Not good sheath
1. CDS-Survival MOVA-58 Stainless Steel Outdoor, Survival Knives
Dimensions: Blade Length: 145 mm (5.70 inches) / Overall Blade Length: 275 mm (10.82 inches) / Overall Length: 420 mm (16.53 inches) | Material: Stainless Steel Molybdenum-Vanadium 58 (MOVA-58) / HRC 56-59
The handle of this survival knife was made using cocobolo and it comes with authentic leather sheath and a sharpener stone plus a firesteel, which somehow makes it worthy to be expensive. This product is made in Spain and the material was made with bare hands and the manufacturer used
This product is made in Spain and the material was made with bare hands and the manufacturer used laser for blade cut, therefore, you can be sure of its quality. The best of all, this product comes as a risk-free offer. You get a 100% money back guarantee so you can return the purchased item if you are not satisfied its performance.
The best of all, this product comes as a risk-free offer. You get a 100% money back guarantee so you can return the purchased item if you are not satisfied its performance.
- Extremely well-crafted
- Smooth and well-fitted handle made of wood
- The snap closure looks uncomfortable to open if on hip