Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Weight vests are exactly what you need to have the extra exercise challenge. Weight vests are a great way to build muscles no matter the exercise you do. The vests can be used when running on a treadmill, doing dips and hardcore weight exercises. These are powerful workout tools for athletes. They help supplement the hard work you put in when exercising. They can help you burn more calories and build strength faster.
In this review, we will help you make a choice of the many weight vests out there. We have reviewed only the best that have been tested, rated and recommended by previous consumers. These are the best deals in the market currently and best placed to offer you good value for your money.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Adjustable Weight Vests
- 10. RUNFast/Max 12lbs-140lbs Adjustable Weighted Vests
- 9. RUNFast Pro Weight Vests
- 8. CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest, 20-Pound
- 7. Cross101 Adjustable Camouflage Weighted Vest with Shoulder Pads
- 6. Tone Fitness Weighted Vest, 12 lbs
- 5. CAP Barbell Adjustable Weight vest
- 4. HumanX 20-Pound Weight Vest, One Size, Black/Green
- 3. Cross 101 Adjustable Weighted Vest, 40 lbs
- 2. Cross101 Camouflage Adjustable Weighted Vest – without Shoulder Pads
- 1. Vest PRO Unisex Adjustable Weighted Vest for Fitness Workouts
Table of the Best Adjustable Weight Vests
10. RUNFast/Max 12lbs-140lbs Adjustable Weighted Vests
RUNFast makes a great weight vest to start our list. It is a nicely constructed vest with options for shoulder pads just in case you’re worried about being uncomfortable as you exercise. You can easily choose from the 12lbs-14lbs weight options available. The weights in all models are removable making it easier for you to start working out with low weight and increase as you go. The sizes of the vests are standard with one size fitting most people.
- The vests fit nicely
- They are easy to exercise with
- They are durable and designed well
- Not the best for short people
9. RUNFast Pro Weight Vests
If you’re looking for more weight, the Pro Weight RUNFast vest is a good choice here with weights of 12, 20, 40, 50 & 60 lbs. The maximum weight can be purchased separately, but every item here has all the weight included. The selected vest will come with its matching weight included. The size of the vest is perfect with the weights removable. It is a high-quality vest that is great for the price.
- Remains stable
- Pretty comfortable and allows you to breathe normally
- Waist straps are externals and put all the weight on the shoulders
8. CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest, 20-Pound
The CAP Barbell weight vest is a great workout tool to help you burn more calories and build strength. It increases resistance by allowing you to add up to 20 lbs. The vest is adjustable, and small weights of about 0.75 pounds can be added as you go. The weights are usually small steel packets that help increase resistance without appearing big on your body. The adjustable clips of the vest make it fit your body while the breathable mesh allows for perspiration. The neoprene material used is quite comfortable and comes with additional pockets for storing your phone as you work out.
- Extra space to keep your phone
- Can be adjustable to match your body shape
- Pockets become very tight when you stuff all the 20 lbs.
7. Cross101 Adjustable Camouflage Weighted Vest with Shoulder Pads
The Cross 101 Camouflage vest is a great choice that fits most people. It is a high-quality vest that can serve you for long. The shoulders have the option for padding just in case you’re worried of pains as the weight pulls you down. The pockets of weight are spacious and will not feel tight. You can adjust the weights from as low as 12 pounds to 80 pounds with the option of buying more weights later. This is the best weight vest for those looking to start cross and strength training.
- Made of high-quality materials
- Feel comfortable
- Weight can easily be adjusted
- Pads sold separately
6. Tone Fitness Weighted Vest, 12 lbs
The Tone Fitness is a quality vest made from the durable and comfortable neoprene material. You can be assured of feeling great as you exercise. The vest comes with extra pockets to store your phone or the MP3 player. The inclusion of reflective strips ensures you’re safe when working late at home in areas with minimal light.
- Quite safe to use in areas with low light
- Made of high-quality materials
- Feel comfortable
- Extra pockets to store phone
- A bit heavy and would put strain on the shoulders for beginners
5. CAP Barbell Adjustable Weight vest
CAP Barbell products are always great, and this weight vest is another great choice for adding resistance to your workouts. It is a great choice with adjustable weights. You simply have to choose the weight you want, and the vest will be sent over together with the weights. It is very comfortable and comes with a lot of spaces for the weights. It is stable and will not move around. The construction is also solid making this a great fit and good value for money.
- Very stable
- Solidly made
- Misses some extra straps
4. HumanX 20-Pound Weight Vest, One Size, Black/Green
HumanX is probably one of the best weight vests in the market currently when looking for a vest that fits well and allows mobility. It uses the FLEX design with contours that fit tightly to your body allowing you to run and move around without the vest moving an inch. The vest is 20 pounds with one pound weight increments. There is an adjustable belt that makes it fit easily.
- Perfect fit
- Doesn’t move even when running
- Easy to use
- Shoulder straps not adjustable
3. Cross 101 Adjustable Weighted Vest, 40 lbs
The one piece design of the vest is a unique one making it compact and fit on people. There is an attached belt that makes it easy to put on and exercise. The vest is 13 inches wide which is the perfect size for most people. It is a versatile choice with iron ore weights included. The weights are easily adjustable through in 4 pounds increments. The vest comes with a manufacturer warranty, so there is no reason not to order one.
- Great fitting
- Great design
- It is comfortable
- A small odor
2. Cross101 Camouflage Adjustable Weighted Vest – without Shoulder Pads
The Cross101 comes with all the weights included making it a valuable pick worth your money. All models of the Cross101 can have all their weights removed and added with ease. The size of the vest is perfect and fits almost all average people. The camouflage color is great while the materials used to make the vest are of the highest qualities. This is a durable weight vest that should improve your body as you work out.
1. Vest PRO Unisex Adjustable Weighted Vest for Fitness Workouts
The Hyperwear vest is a professional grade vest with the design and fabric all patented. The design is great and makes you look awesome as you work out. The vest comes with high-density steel weights of 10 pounds with room for more. The vest is thin, and this allows for one to perform a wide range of motions. The fabric is comfortable and odor resistant. The sides are open for ventilation making you feel good at all times. The lacing on the sides makes it highly adjustable and a good fitting for both men and women.
- Gives you the best balance
- Good quality
- Very comfortable
- Great fit
- The weights break through the materials after months of use