Yoga is a one way to promote a healthy body and a healthy mind. It is a combination of spiritual, physical and mental self. It also helps regulate mental, spiritual and physical well-being. This is the reason why people these days exerting much effort just so they can learn this type of exercise.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Yoga DVD in 2019 Reviews
- 1. Yoga for Beginners
- 2. Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond
- 3. Yoga for Beginners: Boxed Set (AM and PM Yoga for Beginners, Yoga for Stress Relief and Essential Yoga for Inflexible People)
- 4. Yoga Meltdown DVD by Jillian Michaels
- 5. Flow Yoga: Elements of Yoga: Air and Water by Tara Lee
- 6. Gentle Yoga: Seven Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-Life Including PM Relaxation, AM Energy, Desk Work Relief, Improving Balance, Core Strength and a Lot More
- 7. Yoga Over Fifty with Eight Routines DVD
- 8. Power Yoga: Total Body Workout DVD
- 9. Element: Hatha and Flow Yoga for Beginners
- 10. Strong Vinyasa Flow Yoga for Stamina and Strength with Jenni Rawlings
Top 10 Best Yoga DVD in 2019 Reviews
If you want to learn more about this exercise, here is the list of the top 10 best yoga DVD in 2019 reviews.
1. Yoga for Beginners
Yoga for Beginners is an amazing and essential way to introduced Yoga. This helps you explore and experience a lot of benefits from yoga. This includes eight routines that help increase flexibility, build strength, enhance vitality and health and transform the way you look and feel.
- This was filmed on one of the most tranquil and most beautiful beaches around the world “Half Moon Bay in Antigua. This just makes your overall yoga experience more tranquil.
- Perfect for those people who want to start to perform yoga exercises.
- Very easy and relaxing to follow.
- Different level Options to consider on the available time you have.
- Instructions are very clear and easy to follow.
- At times, the DVD does not play as it is not compatible to a DVD player.
2. Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond
This is an energizing series perfect to start your day and boost your energy all the time. This develops functional flexibility and strength from head to your toe with series of stamina exercises and poses. This is also primarily composed of two types of practices that you would love to practice; the Energizing Flow for morning or daytime and the relaxing Flow for evening practices.
- Gentle and soothing routines making it perfect for beginners.
- Easy and simple to follow routine that brings maximum comfort.
- Perfect even for old beginners.
- Offers two choices for daytime or morning yoga exercises and evening exercises.
- The Energizing Flow is not as comfortable, relaxing and effective as the relaxing flow practices.
3. Yoga for Beginners: Boxed Set (AM and PM Yoga for Beginners, Yoga for Stress Relief and Essential Yoga for Inflexible People)
This is a perfect way to fully experience and explore several benefits of yoga. This is composed of forty routines that focus more on mental and physical yoga. This helps in improving flexibility, reducing your stress and a lot more. This DVD will allow you to obtain the most valuable information and to fully explore the invigorating, healing and joyous yoga world.
- Over forty types of routines that respond to your yoga needs.
- Routines last for fifteen up to sixty minutes.
- Modification poses designed for less-flexible people.
- Three DVD set of yoga practices for stress relief, daytime and nighttime yoga practices and inflexible people.
- Easy and simple to follow yoga beginner instructions.
- Routines are designed to stand alone and do not basically offer a warm-up for the spine and the back.
- Video lacks some warnings resulting for beginners to commit mistakes.
- The video is very slow.
4. Yoga Meltdown DVD by Jillian Michaels
Yoga Meltdown highlights two complete thirty minute workouts that include the cool down and the warm-up. This starts with level one workout that focuses on immediate sequences of flowing yoga to burning mega calories. This progresses towards the level two workouts that add balance and twist poses for greater burns.
- It is an interval type of training.
- Great workout that requires hard work but low cardio and low impact.
- Good starting point for beginners.
- Workout and practices do not cause any serious injury.
- Video is little disappointing and is sometimes boring.
- It is hard especially for those who have not practiced yoga workouts and exercises before.
5. Flow Yoga: Elements of Yoga: Air and Water by Tara Lee
Air and Water is the second yoga element series of Tara Lee. This yoga is created with more flow based yoga practices with great connection to elements of water and air. All the routines are focused on opening the chest and expanding it while linking fluid movements of water element posture.
- Solid yoga practices at the comforts of your home.
- Excellent practice for strength and fluidity
- Highly recommended for those who want to deal with their anxiety.
- Not too difficult but only easy workout.
- Experienced some troubles with more advanced and more complex variations of yoga practices.
6. Gentle Yoga: Seven Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-Life Including PM Relaxation, AM Energy, Desk Work Relief, Improving Balance, Core Strength and a Lot More
This is another yoga DVD designed for mid-life people especially those who are in their forties to seventies. This further increases your balance, posture, strength and grace of movement. This also creates a more relaxed mind and body. Included are the three sequences primarily designed for specified time of the day; the Morning Practice for eighteen minutes to energize and awaken your body, Mid-day Relief for nineteen minutes and the Relaxing Evening Practices for twenty nine minutes to help sleep better and unwind.
In addition to that, this has its three targeted practices that help improve the balance of the body for twenty two minutes. Even the flexibility and core strength are improved for thirty four minutes. The standing poses for hip and leg flexibility are also further improved for twenty three minutes.
- Clear demonstrations and instructions for beginners.
- Well-explained yoga practices and exercises.
- Works out the body of an old yoga practitioner.
- Relaxing and calming with gorgeous and amazing outdoor settings and soft and pleasing background music.
- Viewers have the time to perform some postures
- Categories included in this yoga DVD somehow confuse the viewers.
7. Yoga Over Fifty with Eight Routines DVD
If you want to stay healthy, flexible and fit, this yoga DVD is just the right for you. This offers eight routines in building strength, increasing flexibility, promoting calmness and improving balance. With targeted routines and general practices modified to address these issues, you will all the more feel healthier, more energized and fitter.
- Easy and simple to follow.
- Offers lots of information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Very gentle for your body especially because of the soothing voice of Barbara.
- It works for even a fifty-year old person.
- Boring and slow video
8. Power Yoga: Total Body Workout DVD
Build stamina, endurance, and strength with this Power Yoga by Rodney Yee. This guides you on the most challenging sequence of yoga that creates detoxifying heat in your body towards building outer and inner strength.
- Can be done at the comforts of your home.
- Great workout for all challenges and ages.
- Videos are of the highest quality and are simple to follow.
- Challenging and difficult yoga video for old people.
9. Element: Hatha and Flow Yoga for Beginners
This yoga DVD is filmed in a tranquil and lush location. This is a thirty-minute program that offers great varieties of yoga practices. This also helps relieve stress, recharge circulation and increase flexibility as it guides you on a step-by-step process.
- Soothing, relaxing and wonderful yoga practices.
- Wonderful for beginners as it explains moves and benefits of a yoga pose.
- Suited for both experienced and beginners
- Two types of programs that challenge your body.
- Difficulty level of this yoga workout is a bit extreme. Some are not prepared that may cause unexpected injury.
10. Strong Vinyasa Flow Yoga for Stamina and Strength with Jenni Rawlings
This yoga DVD features five routines of different lengths that open and strengthen your body, increase your stamina, and calm your mind. Each sequence included in this DVD focuses on allowing you to perform poses with great control at stability. This is also a very powerful flowing yoga practice that you should be ready for sweats.
- Offers clear and calming instructions which are easy and simple to follow.
- Advanced yoga practices and workouts.
- Great video that explains all types of yoga poses and practices.
- Calming yet very challenging yoga practices that can be difficult for beginners to follow.
These are the top 10 best yoga DVD in 2019 reviews that you may follow if you want to practice safe and proper yoga workouts.