I like taking my children out to build a snow man and get all goofy in the winter season. It’s usually a great bonding time for us. However, winter can be ferocious, especially with heavy layers of snow piling up on your roof, weighing it down and greatly decreasing room temperature in your house. In order to avoid heavy layers of snow on your roof, you will need a good snow roof rake that is both durable and strong enough not to break to lay off some of the snow dunes.
In my review, I will unravel ten of the best roof rakes reviews in 2018 and factors to consider before buying one. Finding a good quality roof rake can be hard at times and you can end up with one that spoils your roof. Skip to the best Snow Roof Rake on Amazon.
Table of Contents
- List Of 10 Best Snow Roof Rakes Reviews in 2018 & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10.Snow Joe Model # Rj204m Roofer Joe 21 Ft. Twist-n-lock Telescoping Shovel Roof Rake.
- 9. Snow Roof Rake, Snow Roof Rakes
- 8. Suncast SRR2100 24-Inch Snow Shovel Roof Rake with 20-Foot 3-3/8- Inch Reach
- 7. Ames True Temper 1634500 Roof Snow Rake – Snow Roof Rakes
- 6. Minnsnowta Titan Roof Razor Roof Rake Snow Rake, Snow Roof Rakes
- 5. True Temper 17-Feet Telescoping Snow Roof Rake – Snow Roof Rakes 193055510
- 4. MinnSnowta Dynamo Roof Razor Roof Rake Snow Rake – Snow Roof Rakes
- 3. Garant GPRR24U Yukon 24-Inch Poly Blade Snow Roof Rake, Snow Roof Rakes
- 2. Snow Joe RJ204M 21′ Twist-n-Lock Telescoping Snow Shovel Roof Rake with 6″ by 25″ Poly Blade, Snow Roof Rakes
- 1. Garelick 89421 21-Foot Aluminum Snow Roof Rake with 24-Inch Blade – Snow Roof Rakes
List Of 10 Best Snow Roof Rakes Reviews in 2018 & Buyer’s Guide:
10.Snow Joe Model # Rj204m Roofer Joe 21 Ft. Twist-n-lock Telescoping Shovel Roof Rake.
- By: Snowjoe Snow Roof Rake
This is a great snow roof rake which is both lightweight and easy to use. It has a beautifully designed telescopic handle that makes raking off the snow effortless. In the past, I had to hire someone to climb on the top of my roof and do the job for me, but now I’m happy doing it myself thanks to the Twist-N-Lock telescoping pole which quickly adjusts to 21 feet.
- It features a high-quality construction made of aluminum for easy handing.
- It also has oversized poly blade rake head that makes snow raking efficient and easy.
9. Snow Roof Rake, Snow Roof Rakes
- By: True Temper Snow Roof Rake
This is yet another good snow roof rake. Its super light and can help you scrape snow with ease. It is well constructed and has a handle you can extend to reach all areas of your roof. The polyethylene blade makes it even better since you get t work without damaging your roof. Of course, polyethylene is extremely durable which means that you won’t have to frequent the market looking for replacements.
- It has polyethylene blade that is efficient and rakes off snow without damaging your roof.
- It is light and easy to handle because it handle is made with Ultra-lightweight aluminum metal’
- It is affordable and it is to assemble.
8. Suncast SRR2100 24-Inch Snow Shovel Roof Rake with 20-Foot 3-3/8- Inch Reach
- By: Suncast Snow Roof Rake
This is an affordable and easy to put together snow roof rake that comes in a great design. The Suncast SRR2100 24-inch is very light and easy to use altogether. It has a 20 ft pole that can be easy to put together which also makes it efficient in removing snow that is a bit further. The Blade measures 24-by-7-inch therefore giving you a more clearing power.
- It has a non stick graphite blade that is very efficient in removing even melted frozen snow.
- It has an Aluminum handle that makes it light and easy to operate.
- It has a Length of 21-foot making it easy to rake snow off your roof.
7. Ames True Temper 1634500 Roof Snow Rake – Snow Roof Rakes
- By: The AMES Companies, Inc Snow Roof Rake
This is yet another incredible Snow Roof Rake that is easy to handle and comes with sturdy lightweight poly blade and aluminum handle that makes it efficient to use in snow raking. The only disadvantage it has is its height that measures 17 feet unlike most rakes that measure up to 21 feet. However, the length isn’t a deal breaker since it can still work comfortably.
- It has a poly blade with an aluminum handle that makes it light and easy to use when raking off snow from the roof.
- It has a long handle that covers 17ft thus enabling you to get rid of most of the snow from your roof.
- It has a wide polyethylene blade to ease your clearing work.
6. Minnsnowta Titan Roof Razor Roof Rake Snow Rake, Snow Roof Rakes
- By: MinnSnowta Roof Razor Snow Roof Rake
I like this snow roof rake because it’s lightweight and easy to assemble. The problem comes in when you try using it on windy days since it becomes hard to control and it cannot be of help when the snow melts. Otherwise, it makes a hard job very easy to do because in 20 minutes you will have snow off your roof. The lightweight construction makes it incredible while the long design makes it perfect for your roof.
- It has a length of 24ft to help you reach overhead and rake off considerable amount of snow.
- Its blade is strong enough to cut through piles of dense drifted snow.
5. True Temper 17-Feet Telescoping Snow Roof Rake – Snow Roof Rakes 193055510
- By: Ames Company Inc. Snow Roof Rake
True Temper 17-Feet Telescoping Snow Roof Rake is a futuristic rake. It has a push button and a telescopic handle design that does not require to be assembled and can also be collapsed easily. It has a push button feature that allows telescoping ability which enables you to stretch it out to cover more area of snow on your roof.
- It has a long aluminum handle that makes it light and easy to handle.
- It has a wide poly blade that measure up to 24 inches that is durable that helps to removes a large amount of snow.
4. MinnSnowta Dynamo Roof Razor Roof Rake Snow Rake – Snow Roof Rakes
- By: MinnSnowta Snow Roof Rake
MinnSnowta Dynamo Roof Razor Roof Rake is an exquisite snow roof rake that is way different from any other typical rake. It eliminates the hustle of you needing to get a ladder in order to remove snow off your roof since it has a 24 foot long pole that can reach high up your roof and its super easy to use. It is not only light but easy to assembly too.
- Long Handle pole that measures 24ft that makes it easy to rake Snow that has piled to the furthest part of the roof.
- Its blade measure 2feet meaning its wide enough to remove a large amount of snow with long scrape.
- It only weighs 11.8 pounds which makes it light and very easy and safe to use.
3. Garant GPRR24U Yukon 24-Inch Poly Blade Snow Roof Rake, Snow Roof Rakes
- By: Garant Snow Roof Rake
This snow roof rake is made of light and resistant polyethylene blade that does not damage the shingles or granites of the roof. It has an anti-slip and ultra-light aluminum handle that is designed not only to provide you with optimal comfort but also to provide safety and ease when in use. A third of its handle is made of ultra-light aluminum making it light and easy to hold while using it. And yes, it has Anti-slip grip that makes it safe to work with.
- It has a 24-inch blade that rakes a large amount of snow hence making your work easier and faster.
- The blade is made of Polyethylene that won’t damage your roof top.
- It has a wide angled head that makes it easy for removing snow.
2. Snow Joe RJ204M 21′ Twist-n-Lock Telescoping Snow Shovel Roof Rake with 6″ by 25″ Poly Blade, Snow Roof Rakes
- By: snow Joe Snow Roof Rake
This is one of my most favorite snow roof rakes because of its telescopic handle feature; I don’t need to assemble it every time I want to lengthen the handle. It is very light and can be stretched to a whooping 21ft! It just makes my snow raking easy and its wide blade rakes off considerable amount of snow there by making my work a little faster.
- It has a telescopic handles that features a Twist n Lock technique that adjusts to 21ft allowing maximum overhead reach.
- It has a large poly head blade that allows effective snow clearing.
- It is super light at only 4.8 pounds it makes it easy to handle and it’s totally durable.
1. Garelick 89421 21-Foot Aluminum Snow Roof Rake with 24-Inch Blade – Snow Roof Rakes
- By: Garelick Snow Roof Rake
This is the best snow roof rake, it makes your raking much easier and safer cause of its fascinating features and easy to assemble design. It is ultra-weight and has long aluminum handles that covers great overheads. It is Easy to operate, since it features a large shovel head with shingle shaver rollers that elude the blade head from coming in contact with the roof surface thus preventing damages to your roof.
- It has a durable, 21 foot aluminum handle that helps you in raking away snow with so much ease.
- It just weighs just 6 pounds; this aluminum snow roof rake is very light but offers great service in use.
Here are the factors you should consider before buying a Snow Roof Rake:
- Material: when buying a snow roof rake you should consider the material that it is made of. Choose one that has a higher percentage of plastic than metal because plastic is lighter and cannot scrape the shingles or granules on your roof and also ones that have handles made of strong but light metals.
- Size:choose a snow roof rake that has a wider blade to get more snow off the roof with smaller rollers. The rollers near the blade are important because they keep the blade of the rake off of the surface of your roof, thus protecting it from being scraped. The handle should be long enough and telescopic to reach further up the roof.
- Price:buy an affordable snow rake that is made of high quality materials, do not settle for cheap ones that will break off the moment you start using it.
- Durability:when buying a snow roof rake buy one that will serve you a long time by choosing one made of durable materials that will not allow rust or bend and break within a short period of time. Choose ones that are made of aluminum handles and polyethylene blades.