To take the fun and experience to the next level, people are now turning to off-road skateboards. Unlike the normal skateboards that are mainly used on the smooth surfaces on the streets, these ones are designed to tackle the rugged terrains. Picture yourself going through a muddy patch, grasslands, or gravel? Or maybe you are thinking riding through sand, dirt and rough concrete? Skip to the best Electric Off-Road skateboards on Amazon.
Table of Contents
- List Of 11 Best Off-Road Skateboard Reviews in 2018:
- 11. ScooterX SX-05 SkaterX Skateboard, Electric Off-Road Skateboards
- 10. SDS 7-ply Maple Mountain Board Best Off-Road Skateboards 32 x 8.5-Inch
- 9. L-faster 4 Wheels Off-Road Skateboard
- 8. MBS Colt 90X Mountainboard – Best Off-Road Skateboards
- 7. Matrix II Powerlam Off-Road Skateboard
- 6. L-faster 4 Wheels Off-Road Skateboard Truck With 8-inch Inflation Tyre, 11-inch
- 5. Atom Drop Through 40-inch Off-Road Skateboard
- 4. Wave Street 2000 Watt Electric Off-Road Skateboard
- 3. Allrover Stair-Rover Longboard for City Surfing
- 2. SwagBoard NG-1Electric Longboard for Youth
- 1. MBS All-Terrain Longboard
- Tips for Choosing The Best Off-Road Skateboard:
- What is the Best Off-Road Skateboard?
List Of 11 Best Off-Road Skateboard Reviews in 2018:
11. ScooterX SX-05 SkaterX Skateboard, Electric Off-Road Skateboards
- By: ScooterX Electric Off-Road Skateboards
Following up on the success of the earlier ScooterX skateboard is this SX-05 SkaterX. The most notable improvement is the more powerful and more silent 49cc motor that will handle the rough surfaces pretty well. Its good torque allows the board to go up inclines with ease and to suit both on and off-road use, it boasts of 9 x 3.5-inch sport tires that also improve the comfort. You can always count on the drum brakes for quality and smooth braking.
10. SDS 7-ply Maple Mountain Board Best Off-Road Skateboards 32 x 8.5-Inch
- By: SDS Off-Road Skateboards
- Product Dimensions: –
- Item Weight: 9 lbs
- Color: –
- Top Speed: –
- Maximum Load: 250-275 lbs
This off-road skateboard features a 32 x 8.5 inch maple construction which makes it extremely durable. It also comes with aluminum trucks which are 10.5 inches in size making it quite stable and convenient. The 200 x 50 mm pneumatic tires offer adequate stability while its ABEC-5 bearings guarantee utmost durability and unparalleled performance. Although it requires some assembling, it’s safe to say that it comes ready for work. It also includes a nylon sheath for convenience.
9. L-faster 4 Wheels Off-Road Skateboard
- By: L-faster 4 Wheels Off Road Skateboards
This skateboard truck by L-faster may be what you need to go skateboarding off-road. Its solid nature makes it more tolerant to vibrations, impact, and shock and this reduces the possibility of breaking. Your comfort is more guaranteed by the 2 large 8-inch wheels that go through holes and depressions easily as well as the soft but solid suspension unit. It also delivers good power via the dual 1650 watts motor and the silent belt drive system.
8. MBS Colt 90X Mountainboard – Best Off-Road Skateboards
- By: MBS Off-Road Skateboards
With the MBS Colt 90X mountain boards, cruising the streets or the unbeaten path will be more exciting and fun. It prides on a heavy-duty maple-lam deck that can put-up with heavy loads while the sturdy frame handles the stresses, vibrations, and impact. The 12mm axles, found in the ATS.12 trucks, may be lighter than its competition.
Nevertheless, they are much stronger and this prevents breakage, warping, or poor service delivery. They are also adjustable to meet the desires of different users. And for a better hold on the foot, the unit features F1 Velcro bindings.
7. Matrix II Powerlam Off-Road Skateboard
- By: MBS Off-Road Skateboards
Comprising of black zinc /stainless hardness, the MBS truck suspension will provide the much-needed suspension. It will work well in many situations and is easy to use. The item is based on superior technology that is more tolerant of vibration, shock, and impact. Moreover, it has a basic nature for easy use and provides high performance. The MBS F5 ratchet bindings come with high-density foam to provide good comfort. It is also adjustable to suit the need at hand.
6. L-faster 4 Wheels Off-Road Skateboard Truck With 8-inch Inflation Tyre, 11-inch
- By: L-faster Off-Road Skateboards
People looking for a reliable truck for their Offroad skateboard should think of acquiring this piece. It’s made of robust metals that can put up with the use, rough terrains, impact, vibration, shocks and more. It’s also easy to install and doesn’t require special tools or skills. Measuring 11 inches long, it should work appropriately with many products in the market.
The two brushless motors are rated 1650 watts each and provide decent power for most applications. Moreover, they run quietly for a better riding experience. And to provide a smooth riding experience in various terrains, the accessory has 8.5-inch rubber wheels.
5. Atom Drop Through 40-inch Off-Road Skateboard
- By: Atom Longboards
The Atom Drop through Longboard measures 40 inches in length and is fit for many terrains and users. It boasts of a deck that is made of Bamboo /Maple hybrid laminate that is famous for its strength, good impact resistance, and durability. It also can handle heavy loads with minimal probability of breakage or warping.
The ABEC 9 bearings provide a smooth and quiet ride and this is boosted by the high-quality lubricant that minimizes friction and extends the bearing’s lifespan. The Coarse 46 grit offers a firm grip to prevent the rider from skidding or slipping.
4. Wave Street 2000 Watt Electric Off-Road Skateboard
- By: Wave Street Off-Road Skateboards
Featuring a deck that is made of 100% Canadian maple, this skateboard is quite strong. In fact, it ranks among the toughest in the market. Due to the solid nature, it can handle the Offroad terrains pretty well. The unit has quality pneumatic tires that absorb the shock and vibration for a smoother ride.
The high-quality bearings also help to achieve this. It’s s powered by 2000-watt direct drive system, which is both powerful and torquey. Going fast and getting over hills isn’t a challenge. The unit can hit speeds high as 18.6 mph with ease whereas the LG Lithium battery (36V, 11 AH provides the energy.
3. Allrover Stair-Rover Longboard for City Surfing
- By: All Rover Off-Road Skateboards
Forget longboards that ride unevenly, are too noisy or aren’t suited for city riding. With the Allrover Stair-Rover longboard, you get a perfect skateboard for riding the city streets. It is made of a tough and long-lasting maple to handle the weight, stresses, and has a heavy-duty aluminum truck.
For easy and convenient movement, it boasts of 8 wheels which ride quietly and flawlessly. The tough deck together with the flexible V-frames can handle loads as high as 1000 kg.
2. SwagBoard NG-1Electric Longboard for Youth
- By: Swagtron Off-Road Skateboards
Youth of different ages will appreciate the NG-1 electric longboard from the SwagBoard brand. It is among the stylish pieces in the market and this is due to the nice design and graphics. It also ranks among the most powerful pieces courtesy of the powerful electric motor.
The 24V LI-ON FE battery provides sufficient energy to power the motors and allows the longboard to achieve up to 10 miles on a single charge. And with a top speed of 11mph, the board is relatively fast. Its UL 2272 Certified and therefore your safety is more guaranteed.
Tips for Choosing The Best Off-Road Skateboard:
Powerfull Electric off-road skateboards
Related Buyer’s Guide Lists